Only Murders In the Building | Season 3 airing every tuesday!

****Selena

3ª temporada de Only Murders in the Building ganha pôsteres estilosos -  NerdBunker

Season 3 Trailer:

The 3x Emmy winning Hulu series follows three strangers (Steve Martin, Martin Short and Gomez) who share an obsession with true crime and suddenly find themselves wrapped up in one. 

:jonny5:

Edited by ****Selena
Update

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hurem

• ChapelHooker

• publikcitizen

• Lovett

When is Season 2 coming? This show is so good, The Martins and Selena have amazing chemistry, and they all act really well. The script is amazing, and 30~ mins per episode is perfect to not bore the viewers.

This and Ted Lasso are my favorite comedy series recently. Maybe I'll add After Life but that broke me to tears so I don't know if it'll be classified as comedy  :dies: 

idk anything about this show but I've always got time for lesbian content :date3:

I still cant believe they thought booking Cara Delevingne for one of the best shows of the past few years was a good idea, I can't stand her ass and she's an horrendous actress. 

2 hours ago, Mr. Duff said:

When is Season 2 coming? This show is so good, The Martins and Selena have amazing chemistry, and they all act really well. The script is amazing, and 30~ mins per episode is perfect to not bore the viewers.

This and Ted Lasso are my favorite comedy series recently. Maybe I'll add After Life but that broke me to tears so I don't know if it'll be classified as comedy  :dies: 

Season 2 is starting June 28!

• 3 weeks later...

So I finally watched season 1 after finding out it was renewed and omg that was soooo good. The Martins and Selena have amazing chemistry :duca: 

I did call the murderer from the start so that was a little boring but that cliff hanger at the end :eek: Cannot wait for season 2

• 3 weeks later...

So excited :WAP: 

I really hate waiting for a 30mins episode every week though :toofunny2:

• ATRL Moderator

UGH I am so ready for this :wanda:

My guilty pleasure

The latest trailer looks great! 
can’ t wait for this season, hopefully is at least at the same level of season 1.

:duca: S1 was a bläst, i love the style of the show and the chemistry between the characters. Im hopeful that they can turn out a great second season 

Mess what in the Queen’s Gambit mess was the floating puzzle pieces

• 2 weeks later...

Shirley MacLaine was INCREDIBLE in Episode 2 whew. Cara us doing a fine job too. Great first two episodes. 

• ATRL Moderator

TELEVISION EMERGENCY :wanda:

It's back :wanda:

Great 2 episodes back :clap3:

I like caras character more than I thought I would, she and Selena go well together. Ep 2 had way too much Amy Schumer for me but it didn’t take me out of the world they created. Overall a very enjoyable return. 

2 GREAT EPISODES!:jonny5:

Episode 2 had me DYING!:bibliahh:

I'm binge watching S1 again cant wait to watch the new episodes tomorrow :jonny:

Edited by State of Grace.

First 2 episodes are excellent and Martin Short kills me every time with how extra Oliver is :ahh:

The painting :ahh:

The guest star power with Shirley MacLaine, Amy Schumer, & Cara Delevigne this season :clap3:

Edited by Hector

Hadn't realized how much I missed it already :jonny2:

The ultimate cozy/comfort show & the season is off to a great start

Martin Short is the MVP of the series, he’s so good and his comedic timing is as sharp as a knife. I genuinely have no idea how he was snubbed at certain award shows. I love Steve but Martin washes him, I’m sorry. He deserves way more acclaim and he deserves to win an Emmy at least once for Best Lead Actor during this series’ run. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.