Only Murders In the Building | Season 3 airing every tuesday!

****Selena

I loved the hidden hallways discovery :jonny5:

Charles' daughter seemed cool, sucks she got sent back home in the same episode.

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Uncatena

• Hurem

• publikcitizen

• Hector

4 hours ago, BadMonster said:

The building became a lot more interesting. This season is incredible

It reminds me a lot of H.H. Holmes' hotel. 

I'm also wondering if the sneezing is a red herring... And from the physique, that was clearly a man, right? Or are they just putting that person in bulky clothing to throw us off? :huh: 

(If it's a man, though, then we can't really trust the end credits anymore, either. Because I'm certain I saw an actress being credited in this episode despite not making an appearance...)

This season is way better than the first one :jonny5:

On 7/12/2022 at 10:26 PM, andresg770 said:

I'm also wondering if the sneezing is a red herring... And from the physique, that was clearly a man, right? Or are they just putting that person in bulky clothing to throw us off? :huh: 

(If it's a man, though, then we can't really trust the end credits anymore, either. Because I'm certain I saw an actress being credited in this episode despite not making an appearance...)

now? omg what's the tea...

On 7/12/2022 at 11:26 PM, andresg770 said:

In this episode and IIRC in episode 3 too and she didn't appeared :gaycat1:

I actually think the killer is the waiter. Wasn’t he a DJ or something?

46 minutes ago, Arcadius said:

I feel like the killer is someone who was present in S1. I don’t think they’d make it a newbie.

My money’s on Tina Fey’s character. She’s a storyteller so it makes sense. Maybe she’s setting this all up so she has something to podcast about.

8 minutes ago, genetic fail said:

I feel like the killer is someone who was present in S1. I don’t think they’d make it a newbie.

My money’s on Tina Fey’s character. She’s a storyteller so it makes sense. Maybe she’s setting this all up so she has something to podcast about.

It's possible, but she hasn't been around this season. So I don't think it's her. Whoever did it has a good knowledge of the building and its history, some kind of a relationship with Bunny, and is interested in the painting. I am kind of at a loss of who the killer could be. It could still be Alice considering that backpack scene. 

Another solid episode. It just sucks we have to wait one whole week for the next episode :gaycat6:

Cara Delevingne's acting skills are non existing. She ruins the whole vibe for me.

These episodes have knocked it out the park. I'm on edge ready for the next episode after every one. 

I think the matches are from Oliver's son 

On 7/19/2022 at 6:17 PM, Arcadius said:

Bunny was shown to treat him so kindly, though.  It wouldn't match the way she talked to her murderer at the door ("What the hell do you want!?"), but I guess they could always reveal that she slighted him somehow.

This last episode was so much fun. I can’t remember the last time I laughed so much.

I have to say, though… I found Selena’s acting particularly bad this episode next to Steve and Martin who delievered superb performances.

Whew, great episode again today. But the wait for next week's episode is going to be terrible with that cliffhanger :jonny3:

Spoiler

I began to like Alice last week but I guess I hate her now. Phony ***** :biblio:

Well this was a ******* boring episode :biblio:

I feel as if I watched a blank screen for 30 minutes. Did something remotely important happen? Even the only saving grace of the episode (the glitter bomb) was ruined and basically nothing happened. Chile, that was weak as ****.

7 hours ago, Hurem said:

Well this was a ******* boring episode :biblio:

I feel as if I watched a blank screen for 30 minutes. Did something remotely important happen? Even the only saving grace of the episode (the glitter bomb) was ruined and basically nothing happened. Chile, that was weak as ****.

It’s basically this seasons episode of the one when Mabel first meets back up with Oscar and they go to that gas station. Also not feeling Lucy at all.

Damn Mabel just can't catch a break, huh? I wonder who that guy was? Is he the murderer or a red herring?

I can't figure out who the killer is. I am starting to think it's someone we haven't met yet. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.