Only Murders In the Building | Season 3 airing every tuesday!

****Selena

This season is sooo excellent so far. Probably my favorite season, maybe besides the first. 

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Uncatena

• Hurem

• publikcitizen

• Hector

I hope they get something(s) at the Emmys... It's been overdue (even tho the 3rd season per se doesnt deserve it)

Edited by Fading

Eva was a delightful surprise in episode 3! The scene with Christmas Guy was hilarious. 

• Like 1

I hate this 'Hollywood' addition to the show, it's making it not very enjoyable, not believable.....

Spoiler

with actors hanging with them so much especially in a middle of a new investigation. 

Also can we address:

Spoiler

Mabel squatting to have an apartment despite being one of three voices on a podcast that is so popular even Hollywood wants to do movie about it. Like they must have millions listeners how come they have zero money from it?

On 9/11/2024 at 10:46 AM, Fading said:

I hope they get something(s) at the Emmys... It's been overdue (even tho the 3rd season per se doesnt deserve it)

they got production design, music composition, music and lyrics

4 hours ago, fridayteenage said:

they got production design, music composition, music and lyrics

That's great... unfortunately they will likely come out with empty hands tomorrow

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.