Only Murders In the Building | Season 3 airing every tuesday!

****Selena

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Uncatena

• Hurem

• publikcitizen

• Hector

3 hours ago, Hurem said:

I'm still not sure if she that was her way of acting of being sarcastic because if not... :deadbanana4:

omg same :deadbanana2: i really thought she was being sarcastic but then they went in for a hug and i was like oh... she was trying to act genuine/sincere 

‘Only Murders in the Building’ Hits High on Streaming Charts

The Hulu comedy returns to the Nielsen rankings with its third season.

Only Murders in the Building The Beat Goes On

The third-season premiere of Only Murders in the Building pushed the comedy to its best showing yet on the streaming charts. Suits continued its dominant summer, setting a record for the most consecutive weeks with more than 3 billion minutes of viewing time.

Only Murders in the Building opened its third season on Hulu on Aug. 8, and it drew 719 million minutes of watch time for the week of Aug. 7-13. That’s a series high for the show and 24 percent higher than its previous best, 578 million minutes for the week of its season two finale in August 2022. It finished third among original series and ninth overall in Nielsen’s rankings.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/tv/tv-news/streaming-tv-rankings-aug-7-13-2023-1235584702/

• Like 2

First week of third season was the biggest week ever for the series. It's really nice cause even with the lack of promo, people are still here for the series :clap3:

6 hours ago, ChapelHooker said:

S4 should be the last

Agree. Wrap everything up and have an unexpected final murder at the Arconia to close off the storyline. 

On 9/6/2023 at 8:40 AM, Fancyhoodlum said:

Another pointless episode that totally didn't move the plot in any way. 

I have to agree. 

14 hours ago, publikcitizen said:

Agree. Wrap everything up and have an unexpected final murder at the Arconia to close off the storyline. 

Or just kill the main actors in this season and have it be the last. 

7 hours ago, so_fetch said:

So many potential suspects but I'm

convinced it's Tobert.

yeah it could really be anyone but for some reason I’m leaning Howard 

I'm really hoping Grace was right when she said that it picks up at episode 8, because these last few episodes have been a chore to get through. And I'm only still watching to see if episode 8 actually turns out to be good. 

Last episode was fantastic 

Oliver's breakdown had me laughing on the floor

FINALLY the podcast is BACK !

So excited for the double punch of episodes 9 and 10! Looks like we're getting an explosive finale :duca:

On 9/10/2023 at 8:10 AM, Aston Martin said:

I'm really hoping Grace was right when she said that it picks up at episode 8, because these last few episodes have been a chore to get through. And I'm only still watching to see if episode 8 actually turns out to be good. 

SPOILER ALERT: It was!

14 minutes ago, genetic fail said:

SPOILER ALERT: It was!

Tea! I wish the entire season was episode 8-level quality, but I'm glad I stuck it out regardless. I have a few theories 

Spoiler

I think Cliff poisoned Ben (and is currently poisoning his mother) and Tobert pushed Ben down the stairs (he's the only important character that wasn't at the wrap party). 

But I'm excited to see how it wraps up.

Oh, I didn't expect that Dickie is Loretta's son, not Ben. That was a cute twist I didn't see coming. Still have no idea who killed him though.

The best moment of the episode was "NYPD motherfucker" :deadbanana2:

AMAZING episode. Funny how the musical-oriented episodes have been the best. Both Steve Martin and of course Queen Meryl were amazing. The entire episode was fun. I really want to see now the entire musical.

I don't think Dickie did it, and was convinced it was Tobert, but... 

On 9/19/2023 at 7:51 PM, Aston Martin said:

Tea! I wish the entire season was episode 8-level quality, but I'm glad I stuck it out regardless. I have a few theories 

Hide contents

I think Cliff poisoned Ben (and is currently poisoning his mother) and Tobert pushed Ben down the stairs (he's the only important character that wasn't at the wrap party). 

But I'm excited to see how it wraps up.

This makes total sense. My mom got the same theory lmao about 

Spoiler

Cliff being the murderer, but she says that the mother is on it too. And that moment in the bathroom with Loretta when she says that as a mother you'd do anything for your son, and the lipstick got me thinking...

I think season 3 lost the magic of the first 2 seasons and its all thanks to Oliver 

Oliver's humor and interaction with the others was the funniest part of the series and making him fall in love and sick in this season completely ruined it 

Yeah, pretty sure the plot twist will be that it was Cliff and not Donna who poisoned Ben, she's just covering for him.

Tobert is probably gonna be the one who killed him.

The story telling in this episode was so good, can't wait for the finale :clap3: Oliver, Mabel, and Charles still have great chemistry together. 

Yup, this episode was the best of the season so far, along with episode one.

I feel they should've killed off another character around episode four because there was just nothing happening for five episodes? 

I found this season SO boring? idk if it just doesn't hit me where I'm at right now but I quit watching around episode 3-4 and I def enjoyed the first 2 seasons... I think not having the mystery of the building as they explore it as a backdrop hurt everything severely... it gave it a cozy vibe

maybe I'll pick it up again though

are you all enjoying this season? no spoilers pls

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.