Only Murders In the Building | Season 3 airing every tuesday!

****Selena

I'm enjoying this season, but I do agree that it feels lacklustre in comparison to the previous two seasons.

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Uncatena

• Hurem

• publikcitizen

• Hector

Meryl WANTS that Emmy and Queen is not disappointing, literally carrying so far this season with her brief appearances. The "Look for the Light" entire sequence by the end of 303 was TELEVISION, they way they edited all the scenes together, ugh. Didn't know Sara was behind the song, hope there's more!

I do agree that I'm kinda missing the mystery plot and it in fact is being sidelined as a secondary arc, but at the same time I do want them to shake things up cause no way they are going to follow for the third time in a row the same structure, so Mabel breaking up with the guys and adding drama to the trio is something that could disrupt things for the best.

• Like 1

I'm enjoying the season so far. I feel there's not enough word of mouth around it as the previous seasons...

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Fading said:

I'm enjoying the season so far. I feel there's not enough word of mouth around it as the previous seasons...

I feel like there was no promo cause of the writers/actors strike 

50 minutes ago, Dula Peep said:

I feel like there was no promo cause of the writers/actors strike 

Maybe that's the impact of the strikes... let's see the Nielsen's numbers. The show performed in the lower half of the chart in the previous seasons. Let's see if it can do that again at least.

I am enjoying yet another great season :heart2:

this is the strongest start to a season yet imo. the latest episode was so funny, andrea martin is such a treasure! and steve’s facial reactions during the white room scenes were hilarious.

Another excellent episode :clap3: Meryl just elevates the episode each time she's on. Those kitchen & ferry scenes were delightful. 

Okayyy at least a few more suspects are emerging. Episode 6 needs to be more action-packed though. I'm getting bored of these slower episodes

Is Loretta going to turn out to be Ben’s mother? They’re not that stupid are they?

20 hours ago, Matthew said:

Is Loretta going to turn out to be Ben’s mother? They’re not that stupid are they?

I thought so too, it seems they're suggesting it. 

Okay, this episode was better than last two and it's moving the plot but still too slow. 

At least the jokes were better here and it didn't drag that much. 

And luckily there was nothing about that stupid musical /play. 

Also, the easter eggs in meryl streep scenes were unserious. 

Im sorry but the last episode was terrible 

All this boring romance ... where is the fun , where is the podcast jokes , the mystery , the trio chemistry... splitting the trio is the worst idea ever 

• Like 4

there was someone who predicted the killer on the last page and after watching ep 5

Spoiler

i'm becoming really convinced that it's the brother... when loretta said he was an ******* even to his "kind-hearted brother" it was so obvious lol. and please them trying to make us believe it's queen meryl, give it up delishious! they're not going to make it one of the partners/woman again.

Another pointless episode that totally didn't move the plot in any way. 

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Fancyhoodlum said:

Another pointless episode that totally didn't move the plot in any way. 

I would argue this was the most investigating they've done so far :rip:

16 minutes ago, genetic fail said:

I would argue this was the most investigating they've done so far :rip:

Physically, maybe, but there is no actual result, the plot has not moved in any way. 

We started episode at the consensus that Mabel is investigating with her new fling, while the other two older guys do not care much. 

During the episode they all joined up, only to have a fall out and at the end separate again. So literally it Ended how it began. 

I'm sorry, but this season is not it for me :doc: I feel like nothing's happening with the investigation, I don't care about the new characters nor can I remember their names. Selena's acting is bad and the writing got weaker too. 

Grace did say the mid season was weak, so I hope the season picks up because so far it's giving 4/10.

• Like 5
  • Thumbs Down 1

selena's acting this episode... :deadbanana2: when she says "this will be fun the three of us together i missed this"... the wizards of waverly place is calling girl my god :rip:

Edited by RideOrDie
  • Haha 3
  • Thumbs Down 1

So I'm gonna wait until the finale to binge-watch. 
But judging by the comments this season is not as good as the last two???

Loved season 1, got kinda bored with season 2, I didn't even finish these first two episodes. It would've been such a great 1 season show, I hate when they drag it for years with pointless plots and characters.

• Thumbs Down 1

3 hours ago, RideOrDie said:

selena's acting this episode... :deadbanana2: when she says "this will be fun the three of us together i missed this"... the wizards of waverly place is calling girl my god :rip:

I'm still not sure if she that was her way of acting of being sarcastic because if not... :deadbanana4:

• Thumbs Down 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.