Only Murders In the Building | Season 3 airing every tuesday!

****Selena

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Uncatena

• Hurem

• publikcitizen

• Hector

Meryl BODIED this episode :clap3: That Supporting/Guest Comedy Actress Emmy (whichever they put her in) nomination is easily hers. 

Edited by Hector

A slower episode but Meryl killed it nonetheless!

I can't go past the first episode which was... underwhelming to say the least. Meryl killed it but I hope they really didn't took all the comedy as some reviews were saying in favor of drama... Paul Rudd was annoying AF, good his character is dead. But I kinda feel this season will be slow paced. 

This season is SO GOOD so far...the jokes are hitting, the pace is faster, the dialogue is crisper I think. I thought they'd overexpose Meryl but it actually seems balanced. Selena looks amazing.

Queen Sara Bareilles better snatch that Outstanding Music and Lyrics Emmy next year for "Look for the Light"!!! :duca: 

EDIT: Ugh, so good!!! :weeps:

Edited by andresg770
  • Like 1

This season so far is less comedy and more drama/mystery but i love it anyways 

Oliver not investigating is something that i miss 

Meryl is stealing the show obviously 

Okay I don't know about anyone else but I just saw ep 3 and as a murder mystery - musical - Meryl - Sara Bareilles fanatic I'm basically completely flabbergasted by how much I love this season so far. That song scene was stunning. 

Just finished episode 2 and Selena mothered at the end 

love the pace

• Like 1

Episode 4:

Spoiler

I don't think Joy is the killer. Would be way too obvious and a rehash of season 1. But I wouldn't be surprised if Ben and Joy had a fling. This is the kind of ridiculous affair that the show would definitely be able to pull off. :eli:

Ep 4 was the first meh one imo, even though it moved the plot along nicely. Meryl was missing for sure. 

On 8/16/2023 at 8:12 PM, andresg770 said:

Queen Sara Bareilles better snatch that Outstanding Music and Lyrics Emmy next year for "Look for the Light"!!! :duca: 

EDIT: Ugh, so good!!! :weeps:

This song is so good. Meryl is such a talent.

On 8/15/2023 at 9:12 AM, Hurem said:

Selena is so bad this season :rip: 

She was ALWAYS bad. That's the reason I didn't keep watching this show. 

• Haha 1

y'all whenever Charles entered the white room in his head i found myself with a feeling of fear and terror irl :rip: such a genius method .. throughout the entire scene ur sat there thinking 'omg what is he doing this time....' . u know he's doing something messed up but it's hidden by this dream-sequence .. GENIUS

anyways this is definitely the kinda show u watch while stoned . it doesnt hit the same sober i fear

• Haha 1

This season is so dull, I feel the show lost its magic and it's creative fearlessness. 

The murder itself, Noone seems to care about it and it's a side plot. The theatre stuff is so redundant. The jokes are not there. The charm is missing. 

Ugh. 

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Fancyhoodlum said:

This season is so dull, I feel the show lost its magic and it's creative fearlessness. 

The murder itself, Noone seems to care about it and it's a side plot. The theatre stuff is so redundant. The jokes are not there. The charm is missing. 

Ugh. 

This is the main problem with me. I had to fast forward through multiple scenes in the latest episode because they felt unwatchable. The show is called Only Murders in the Building so it doesn't make sense for the actual murder in question to become a B-plot. All of the best parts of the season so far have been when the actual murder is being investigated. The magic of the show is all 3 of the main characters investigating the murder together, but only one of them is actually focused on doing so. 

On 8/22/2023 at 12:36 PM, Crashed said:

Episode 4:

Reveal hidden contents

I don't think Joy is the killer. Would be way too obvious and a rehash of season 1. But I wouldn't be surprised if Ben and Joy had a fling. This is the kind of ridiculous affair that the show would definitely be able to pull off. :eli:

Killer prediction:

Spoiler

I think it's Ben's brother. During the wrap party in episode one, he and Loretta were the only two characters shown leaving the party immediately after Ben did. And I don't think they're going to have a woman killer for the third season in a row. 

Edited by Aston Martin

Wasn't really feeling this season until I watched 4th episode. my fav so far. I didn't expect her to return back but I like that she is back. this is going to be more interesting.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.