Bones & All | Cannibalism Film w/Timothée Chalamet & Taylor Russell | In theaters now

James_Dean

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• James_Dean

• genetic fail

• Gui Blackout

• Archetype

This was beautiful but kinda boring :chick1: It was more of a road movie than a cannibal movie

but the last part >>>>>>>> :jonny: I was shook

Will finally understand some of the dialogue :keir:

On 11/11/2022 at 8:45 PM, FunCoric said:

that girl was awful in escape room :redface: 

I completely forgot about that film! I think it (Escape Room) was just a terrible film, because I found her acting in this great.

Just watched this two nights ago. It was fantastic. Not the typical horror I was expecting, but it definitely left an impression on me. 

Spoiler

Sully drooling on homegirl still makes me gag tho. I coulda done without that part ?

I loved this so much.  The ending scene was really difficult to watch.  Acting was incredible all around.

It was dragged in the middle, and I as about to sleep in the cinema. However, the last act is something to watch out for, and the acting really is superb. Both Timothee and Taylor acted their ass off for this, and they were really brilliant.#

It was very disgusting though :rip: 

2 hours ago, Archetype said:

I loved this so much.  The ending scene was really difficult to watch.  Acting was incredible all around.

Does she eats him at the end ?

4 hours ago, ugo said:

Does she eats him at the end ?

She actually eats herself!!!!

2 hours ago, XAMJ said:

Another FLOP for Timothee, he is just not that girl no matter how hard they try:rip:

Are we talking about the same person who stars in the blockbuster franchise Dune?  

Luca only makes niche movies.  Go watch his remake of Suspiria and his work prior to CMBYN if you don’t already know.  Absolutely no one was expecting this film to perform any differently, we just wanted a great film and he delivered. :clap3:

44 minutes ago, X~MoviePoP said:

SPOILER 

She eats her own body parts and then murders our faves and eats them too.  It’s a metaphor for destructive self love, like a dying star turning into a black hole and sucking up the rest of the universe with it.  Luca his mind!  

i saw this but i was confused by the ending. with that very last scene of them sitting on a hill. what was that supposed to mean?

MadonnasBoyfriend

i walked right out the theater at that sleep over finger bite scene. No maam not for me! :matty:

On 12/2/2022 at 2:17 AM, stophittingmedad said:

i saw this but i was confused by the ending. with that very last scene of them sitting on a hill. what was that supposed to mean?

I loved this interpretation from Reddit

The last shot I have to assume was after they first make love.

It makes the entirety of their relationship so much more beautiful, in the end he fully gave himself to her - body and soul.

Despite the pacing, I thought it was really good. Each twist was revealed very refreshingly and the ending delivered a good crescendo. 

• 2 weeks later...

Just watched, it was good I enjoyed it! Nothing too surprising or any shocks that were outside of what was expected, though when you are going into a cannibal movie you’re already expecting a lot, so it delivered expectation wise I should say; and was definitely entertaining. I also enjoyed the slight lore aspects to it, like how they could develop and use their senses in different ways, that added a very interesting layer to things. Overall strong on all fronts I’d say. 

so it's like a road movie featuring a coming of age story... glad they have the cannibalism plot to spice it up otherwise i'd be sleeping right in the middle of the film :rip: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.