Thor: Love and Thunder (2022) | Chris Hemsworth

Broken

I'm kinda surprised it managed to catch up to The Batman in numbers but then again it was in theatres for nearly 3 months while The Batman only had a month and half. 

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gorjesspazze9

• BNF91

• Donquizote

• Arcadius

Pretty sure Takia is doing Thor 5 since this has become a success Box office film. It’s only 9 Million from Batman. 

2 hours ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

Pretty sure Takia is doing Thor 5 since this has become a success Box office film. It’s only 9 Million from Batman. 

Lord help us

Big streaming debut for this:

Thor: Love and Thunder, making its debut as a no-extra-charge movie title on Disney+, collected 1.5 billion streaming minutes. Released last July, the Marvel outing grossed more than $850 million worldwide despite being overshadowed by other summer fare like Top Gun: Maverick and Jurassic World: Dominion. With Disney Plus Day a major corporate promo event in September, the service also debuted Pinocchio as a streaming-only title, drawing 930 million minutes, good for sixth place.

https://deadline.com/2022/10/cobra-kai-edges-thor-love-and-thunder-nielsen-streaming-chart-1235137506/

Considering it has a runtime of 119 minutes, this translates to 12,605,042 streams in the US. Excellent :clap3: 

idk why i have no motivation to watch this :rip:, i think it's from some of the reviews in here

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.