The Sims

Unoriginal

:rip::rip::rip:

I watched a few bits and witnessed her banning some rando because chat said so, and her saying, I quote:

"I won't do anything crazy. I'll try not to." 

This is actually insane. And all those Amazon deliveries in the left corner. Probably donations? 

Edited by PoKiTaurus

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hiatus

• Apolonio

• RihannaLoverrr

• Tiziano's Boy

i didnt think she would have the courage to post my life is over pt 3 but here we are :rip:

I like the clothes DLC tbh. Many of my favorite items come from them. 

If I casually play without being inspired by any characters in particular, then I just use the kits.

The build/buy ones are low key lame. 

I caved in and bought a laptop 

I am SO excited, first thing I do is download cars and motorcycles for my sims. I found a few sites already 

Lisa and Michelle will have a cute Fiat 500

Buzz will get a Ford 150

Hiccup gets a Subaru BRZ

Ezreal has his license revoked so no car for him

AND I CAN PUT CUSTOM MUSIC IN THE RADIO STATIONSSSSSSSS

sM86uAo.gif

I'll transfer everything from my PS5 now that the gallery is back. 

Here's a quick update on my Ezreal & Hiccup sims. I want them to get married

Yeah that's his last name 

WPeUBvZ.png

The dragon costume is sending me. They knew what they were doing! There's a swatch to recreate Spyro the Dragon as well.

ft7P5f2.png

This Fashion Street sweater is so gorgeous

avuntqe.png

Tudor homes are cute

yXwL5iQ.jpg

In my head-canon Hiccup is one speeding ticket away from having his license revoked. So now he's carpooling Ezreal at 100MPH on the side streets of Newcrest.

X1GJNrP.jpg

Ezreal:

Spwhf5q.png

uSZXuAy.png

I love the house I made for him. For some reason I didn't put the proper door lmao 

b9wEsGD.jpg

IB6SpxL.jpg

There's a sky light on the ceiling and it looks so good

gQckyao.jpg

21 hours ago, TheBoss said:

Oh well...

Oh my god the way she's so desesperate for a man is so embarassing :skull: there's no way even casual dating would be good to her. I can't believe she doesn't realise that not being able to be alone is not normal and a huge red flag, and her chat is supporting it :rip: I feel so bad for the person who dates her when she's clearly not over Andrew.

Edited by VelvetCrush

On 6/4/2023 at 11:43 PM, TheBoss said:

Oh well...

Her one moment: I've never been alone in my adult life

Next moment: Anyone in Colorado want to come to this thing with me?  I have an extra ticket.

She needs to step back from online life and evaluate s**t in her life.

rumours the next pack is horse related. im kinda ready to be in my country girl era. we don't have a good country town in the sims 4

So she's live rn and Andrew got the woman pregnant and she's due in 3 weeks :deadbanana: you just can't make this up

6 minutes ago, Kylie Jenner said:

So she's live rn and Andrew got the woman pregnant and she's due in 3 weeks :deadbanana: you just can't make this up

Men suck. But she needs to realize he's likely been doing this to her for a long f**king time, and MOVE ON.

12 minutes ago, livelikemusic said:

Men suck. But she needs to realize he's likely been doing this to her for a long f**king time, and MOVE ON.

She admits she has mental obstacles, but ya she still needs to learn how to move on. Her life is crumbling at 40, and she is clinging to her old life even if she knows it's toxic.

25 minutes ago, Kylie Jenner said:

Bye...

When did they split up the first time? Did he cheat throughout their relationship.. not her pregnant when Cindy miscarried :jonny3:

She's been live nearly an hour and... yeah... honey, log offline.

... two hours, and she's talking about going on dates and vlogging again.  Honey, spend some time alone, introspect into yourself, re-evaluate where you want your life to go.  Get a divorce.  Learn who you are.

Horses $40 DLC leaked :rip:

$40 for HORSES?? :rip:

I can understand fairies for $40 but wow this is insane. 

6 hours ago, Kylie Jenner said:

oh that's not.. :biblio:

whats crazy is it wouldn't surprise me if she still takes him back and deletes her channel once again :dies:

On 6/7/2023 at 9:16 AM, livelikemusic said:

She's been live nearly an hour and... yeah... honey, log offline.

you do know she does it for $$ right

If this is all an act for money I- :rip:

In terms of Sims 4, I'm 100% certain the horses $40 DLC is real. We didn't get these yet.

Behind-The-Sims-Summit-Stream-Event-9-29

Some of these such as the stone wall and the modern window are actually in Growing Together. 

I hope it's a desert world, tired of all these Outdoor Retreat clones. They don't even animate the trees in them anymore. 

I'll be busy snatching CC from across the web. I gave away my old Origin account so I have no DLC and the EA App sale ended :rip:

At Christmas they will probably do another massive sale of $25 off the main DLC, I don't mind waiting. 

But I can't find any mods that let wereolves wear shoes :'(

It's so dumb how you can give them MAKEUP but not shoes. 

Edited by PoKiTaurus

I checked out Life By You build mode their UI is so horrible. :rip:

Literally a 1/3 of the screen is the UI. 

That game is so damn ugly oh my God. No sense of style at all. 

Edited by PoKiTaurus

Somebody in this thread clocked them bad when they said Paralives/Life by you is just a bad interior design app and it's the truth sadly :celestial5:

They are following the Cities Skylines formula of adding more customization than what the competitor has but ZERO actual gameplay. It's such a horrible game even with all the DLC. 

SimCity 3000 was the best. I could write a book about how incredible it is. 

SimCity_3000_Coverart.png

I hope y'all don't mind my constant spam here :bird:

The official Sims forum doesn't allow free speech and reddit has a lot of dumb idiots (them shutting down the sub reddits when mods broke is ICONIC)

Ok so which one of y'all wrote that post :bibliahh: 

This is probably the most harmless thing she has done recently though. Did y'all see she livestreamed on instagram while driving? :rip:

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.