• Apolonio ₃₄

• noonbob

• RihannaLoverrr

44 minutes ago, Adam’s Eve said:

LegendDuchess is an actual genius, LilSmellsie could never

image0.gif?width=451&height=236

3 hours ago, Walk_Away21 said:

image0.gif?width=451&height=236

Thing is though watch everyone play it non stop for 2 weeks and then be like “okay cool, what’s next for Sims 4” 

I still remember the “I’ll never need to play sims 4 again” when Sims 3 had the smooth mod 🥹

old sims fans tried to SimCity 2013 Sims 4 so hard and instead can’t even stop themselves from playing it :coffee:

• Thanks 1

Honestly after Growing Together's conversation likes / dislikes feature + the science families update, I uninstalled Sims 2. :michael:

48 minutes ago, gloamingtheplain said:

Thing is though watch everyone play it non stop for 2 weeks and then be like “okay cool, what’s next for Sims 4” 

I still remember the “I’ll never need to play sims 4 again” when Sims 3 had the smooth mod 🥹

old sims fans tried to SimCity 2013 Sims 4 so hard and instead can’t even stop themselves from playing it :coffee:

Well no **** the official game that’s newer is going to get the most attention. And Sims 3 smooth patch is nice but there’s still some leakage, necessary mods, lagg, etc. it’s not like an official update that modified source code. 💀

5 hours ago, Walk_Away21 said:

Well no **** the official game that’s newer is going to get the most attention. And Sims 3 smooth patch is nice but there’s still some leakage, necessary mods, lagg, etc. it’s not like an official update that modified source code. 💀

Point is a lot of the fandom lie to themselves. Not all of them, but you don’t keep tabs on a game for 10 years if you haven’t played it recently. 

Don't know if I ever talked about Simming History but I really like this video. Maybe I'll rebuild Newcrest as 100% eco around Christmas. 

Honestly the Growing Together EP really saved TS4 in terms of depth in gameplay. My sims are so engaged with each other to the point where I had to pause the game. My sims are being messy without me even intervening and I love it. Having all the DLC (since I'm on PS5) helps because it all connects. 

I have teen twins who are close but one of them often gets a negative sentiment if one of the parents shows more attention to the other. I often get prompt to change their relationship but I don't want to. Both twins developed a friendship from another teen while at school from my main play family. The friend develops a crush on the girl twin right when they meet so I invite him over after school. The friend is bi and has a bf already. I invite the bf over. Before the bf arrives the twins and the friend are all in the living room talking. I instructed the boy twin to ask the friend if he's single and he lies and says yes. The bf arrives and knocks on the door. I instruct the girl twin to answer since she's closer to the door. At the same time the friend is starting to flirt autonomously with the boy twin just as the bf is about to walk in. I had to pause the game and cancel the interaction before they got caught. I just made them bffs and I didn't want to ruin it. But then later in the day the friend asks the boy twin to the prom even tho he was supposed to take the bf. I rejected it and he got the "deeply wounded" sentiment. I had to go apologize to him then ask him to the prom just as friends then the negative sentiment went away but the boy twin still has a negative sentiment towards the bff.  

I never had this much interaction and since playing TS2 and 3 with mods back in the day.

• Thanks 1

We just got an update with a lot of Horse Ranch updates.

They really did improve their bugfixes department, this is a very fast update :clap3:

high school years is horrible. :skull: it's still so buggy a year or so after release. my sim, who graduated early, still gets asked if she wants to "prepare for the prom" and attend it. ma'am, my sim is doing her finals at university, please. :deadbanana:

Yeah that one is the FreeTime of Sims 4.

Go check out Thrifti!!

Go check out Social Bunny!!

Prom is soon!!

Class in an hour!!

Let's throw a pre prom party!!

Let's be BFFs!!

Like ***** shut the **** up with the notifications

xjaa6Of.gif

11 hours ago, PoKiTaurus said:

Yeah that one is the FreeTime of Sims 4.

Go check out Thrifti!!

Go check out Social Bunny!!

Prom is soon!!

Class in an hour!!

Let's throw a pre prom party!!

Let's be BFFs!!

Like ***** shut the **** up with the notifications

xjaa6Of.gif

this makes me glad I didn't get High School years haha

2 hours ago, I'm JAVIng Fun said:

this makes me glad I didn't get High School years haha

The Thrifti one happens every day and social bunny seems to happen whenever a sim has an event they can post about back from (back from school, back from work, threw a party, are a few examples. So multiple times a day for every sim in the household  :deadbanana4:). 

The CAS and Build / Buy are very very fun tho. :crown:

WOW if they can find out how to create custom flybys like the oens the default Maxis worlds + the codename "Europa" has, then that would be seriously cool. 

• 2 weeks later...

Mess :deadbanana4:

--

New SDX today. Backpacks got new swatches and you can actually store items in them. 

Also got a lunch box that functions like the cooler from Outdoor Retreat. 

Still wish sims could actually wear them. Sims 3 university had that feature... :katie:

• Like 2

Sims 4 content on youtube for the most part seems to be total trash these days tbh. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, PoKiTaurus said:

Mess :deadbanana4:

--

New SDX today. Backpacks got new swatches and you can actually store items in them. 

Also got a lunch box that functions like the cooler from Outdoor Retreat. 

Still wish sims could actually wear them. Sims 3 university had that feature... :katie:

Facts. That was a cute feature. So stupid they still haven’t done it but I guess it’s not too priority and people aren’t really vocal about it. 

What’s the point in storing stuff inside if they can’t actually wear it? :skull: 

• Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, Kylie Jenner said:

Wait what is this and why does it look so good

Some modders are recreating the Sims 2 in a modern game engine (Unity) :jonnycat:

• Like 1

I wonder if LazyDuchess will find more Lost&Found items, swatches that Maxis didn't finish/include in the game. 

Like these:

MTS_Numenor-283086-Screenshot2.jpg

MTS_Numenor-6085-snapshot_aeca64b8_6edca

MTS_Psychosim-1183012-plesiosaur1.jpg

All of these are officially by Maxis but hidden in the game files.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.