The Sims

Unoriginal

The lots and characters of Four Corners (The Sims Life Stories) are so good. I can't believe it's Maxis made. 

I just found out people imported all the exclusive items + wallpapers it had (there was A LOT. And it looks seriously good) so maybe I'll go back to Sims 2 for a bit. 

--

Overall I'd give Horse Ranch a 7. It's very useful for western, historical, and fantasy themes but that's it. It's very much a world building DLC for atmosphere. Growing Together is the real gameplay DLC of the year so far. 

It's insane how the standard for $40 DLC fell off so hard. Get to Work is a masterpiece compared to recent DLCs from a gameplay perspective. 

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hiatus

• Apolonio

• RihannaLoverrr

• Tiziano's Boy

- 3 fully active careers with different tasks to do

- retail system

- aliens

- alien genetics are super fun because of the various types of hybrids you can get with human sims

- alien TV shows

- global mind control device (I wonder how many people even know what this is. You can mind control everyone in the active world with this device. You can make everyone dance, pass out, get mad, piss themselves. Idek why this exists but it does lmao)

- clone device

- alien world added to spaceship exploration

- hospital birth

- photo studio item

- illness system

- snack machine 

- new collectibles 

- new skill (it used to have 2 but cameras were patched to base game rip)

- new music from IRL artists

- the only item in the entire game across all DLC that let's you boost a sim's muscles. It's one of the serums. No spell, herb, JA relic can do this. 

- An actual decent amount of hairs and clothes for men

Not to mention we 10 different trailers for Get to Work! 

I can't wait for this pack to have its redemption arc.

maxresdefault.jpg

making my annual post... give it up and release ts5

but also i lost all hopes for this series. ts5 will be a microtransaction filled multiplayer garbage. EA will finally get its dream of turning it into an easily accessible mobile game which will reach millions of more kids who will steal their parents credit cards to purchase useless content. it's gonna make ts4 look like a masterpiece in comparison. :coffee2:

• Thanks 1

First time I see a video by her. Wow I could listen to her voice all day.  :soda:

This is such a cool idea. I feel inspired by this. 

• Like 1

So why do some of y’all hate lilsimsie? 

She’s literally harmless. :deadbanana2: What’s the tea? 

• Like 1

I'm EXTREMELY on edge because of the 2024 castles DLC and the possibility of fairies by the end of this year.

If I do fantasy now, I will have to redo it because of those two. 

If I do realism, I will have to abandon it for fairies because I'm dying to have them. 

I'll take a break and play some Sims 2. 

Also I got a screencap of a mod saying it's okay for me to put my sims blog in my signature so maybe I'll finally start one. May as well share with the world abd let everyone judge me. 

tumblr_pup2an3zfd1qisrnro2_400.gif

On 8/31/2023 at 3:25 PM, Rogue said:

She hates Vampires and Get Famous :'(

13 minutes ago, PoKiTaurus said:

She hates Vampires and Get Famous :'(

Rightfully so. The Get Famous world is one of the biggest disappointments. 

The Sims | Horse Ranch tanked so what now?

Now our hands are tied
And our world is caving in
Now our hands are tied
The problems lie within
So we pray for $20 Fairies DLC to start over again
Now our hands are tied
And the problems lie within
Words are spoken
Words are broken down
Broken down

Remember how they said we can use the laptop on the bed for High School Years and they ended up scrapping that? 

Losers. 

On 8/31/2023 at 10:25 PM, Rogue said:

Bought out and paid a salary by EA so she's not allowed to properly criticize the game, and even if it wasn't the case from I remember she's only started playing from S4 and thinks it's perfect and the best one bc she lacks culture severally.

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, HungryByTheBuffet said:

Bought out and paid a salary by EA so she's not allowed to properly criticize the game, and even if it wasn't the case from I remember she's only started playing from S4 and thinks it's perfect and the best one bc she lacks culture severally.

She actually started with TS3 and that whole era. 

And she doesn’t think TS4 is perfect. I watch all of her videos and whenever she does her streaming. She’s very vocal about issues that still plagues the games today. Even though she’s a EA game changer she’s definitely not a yes man. She actually has a gripe with a couple of things and doesn’t automatically like whatever EA shills out. Lilsimsie just likes to remain optimistic and positive. 

She actually tries and communicate with the Sim Gurus and others on issues and other stuff. Like the update with finally painting the ceiling. She was one of the first big simmers to campaign for it, YEARS ago. :skull: 

Also being able to name cow plants. Her doing. Granted it’s small stuff, it shows that they are listening. But she’s not the only Simmer with a huge following that participates in the EA game changer program so I’m not understanding the hate. 

• Like 1

This game is so bad and extremely boring, I'm sorry. Also very confusing as nothing makes sense when it comes to emotions, relationships and moodlets. They should just re-do the entire game and add some drama and realness 

Edited by better than revenge
  • Like 1

New DLC leaked.

POOLSIDE SPASH:

Like... can't you just give us new swatches for the base game items. 

Sims-4-PoolSide-Kit-1024x576.jpg

MODERN LUXE:

Well, new curtains is always great. 

I have this bed IRL in dark blue (got it for super cheap at a swap meet) and my cats absolutely DESTROYED it. :rip:

It looks awful now. Don't buy this bed IRL, stick to wooden frame beds. I should have stuck with my old one. 

Sims-4-Modern-Luxe-Kit-1024x576.jpg

I'm positive EA pulls random words out of a word generator and designs their kits around them because who the hell is asking for a modern luxe kit :deadbanana4:

• Haha 1

Okay he SERIOUSLY spilled with this one. 

Holy cow the comment that Growing Together is Base Game 2.0 is so true, especially now that the base game is free. 

I just realized September 2 was the 9th anniversary for this game. 

I wonder if they remembered to do something for the 9th anniversary. 

• ATRL Moderator
11 hours ago, PoKiTaurus said:

POOLSIDE SPASH:

Like... can't you just give us new swatches for the base game items. 

imagine this was a stuff pack with new pool gameplay objects, lifeguard part-time career, swimming skill for toddlers and children (with the armbands shown on the cover) :shakeno: and we know they can do this within the scope of a stuff pack because of paranormal and moschino coming with a career and skill along with the new gameplay objects

~

another announcement is coming today along with the kits allegedly

• Thanks 1

Okay I saw the new pics from today. The swimmear is so WEIRD. What in the world would the tan lines look like :deadbanana:

Industrial Loft did bedroom + dining room + living room. And we actually have kitchen counters in base game for a complete look. 

This new kit seems to focus on just bedrooms and nothing in the base game matches it. 

Are EVEN THE KITS giving us less nowadays than they used to?

These boring ass kits. Ffs. 

Also in both the artwork and the screenshot, there's a pillow on the floor leaning on the bed. ...did they actually make it so that the bed will always come with a pillow on the floor...

Now all the youtubers will rush to do videos titled "EA MADE MY DREAM KIT" "BEST KIT EVER?!" "YOU NEED THIS NEW KIT" "EA DID WHAT?!" "THIS CHANGES THE SIMS FOREVER" because it comes with a standalone decorative pillow.

:clown:

• Like 1

• ATRL Moderator
4 hours ago, Unoriginal said:

another announcement is coming today along with the kits allegedly

...kits have their own cas and b/b filters :skull: a welcome addition i guess but the sims news outlets have been hyping this since yesterday

• Like 1

Holy **** they finally fixed this. It wasn't THAT bad of a glitch (zoom in /out creates a fish lense effect which is ******* awful) but good fix.

• Simmers using a controller will be able to use Free Cam and zoom the camera in and out without increasing and decreasing the game speed.

And for the big, 9th anniversary update we got!!!!!!!

...Filters for kits.

sims-4-kits-filters-1024x576.jpeg

Happy 9th anniversary y'all. 

These motherfuckers are lucky they confirmed the castles DLC for 2024 so I can't say I'll never buy another one of these. 

• Thanks 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.