Argentina WIN | 2022 FIFA World Cup in Qatar ??

LookinAssHittas

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Green

• Bloodflowers.

• Cloudy

• Spice

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Cloudy said:

Senegal's goalkeeper is low key a mess, England is going to score 100% if he keeps fooling around like that :rip:

Yeah, he's a mess :rip:

Akon's Senegal aka team talent lost :noparty:

Just now, Bloodflowers. said:

Yeah, he's a mess :rip:

Akon's Senegal aka team talent lost :noparty:

And there's still almost 40 minutes left. Inb4 Spain - Costa Rica 2.0 :gaycat6:

A question-

So I have 2 filled (thin cover) albums and JUST NOW I saw there is a hard cover album to buy online but idk should i be insane enough to buy it and collect the 3rd album?

I mean having 3 albums for 1 cup is....******* insanity.

I also saw cute collectible boxes and I want all 3 colors but metal boxes are a diff thing tbh

HELP PLS

Can Akon's Senegal score at least one goal like USA, Australia and Poland did? :dancehall3:

3 minutes ago, Grumpy Cat said:

A question-

So I have 2 filled (thin cover) albums and JUST NOW I saw there is a hard cover album to buy online but idk should i be insane enough to buy it and collect the 3rd album?

I mean having 3 albums for 1 cup is....******* insanity.

I also saw cute collectible boxes and I want all 3 colors but metal boxes are a diff thing tbh

HELP PLS

??? Wrong thread I think dd

Just now, tbhmatt said:

??? Wrong thread I think dd

qatar world cup albums. how is it a wrong thread? :fish2:

1 minute ago, Grumpy Cat said:

qatar world cup albums. how is it a wrong thread? :fish2:

Oh mess I had no idea a World Cup album was a thing :rip: 

1 minute ago, tbhmatt said:

Oh mess I had no idea a World Cup album was a thing :rip: 

sis :bibliahh:

Wasn’t a great opening 15 minutes for us but we were in control ever since, pleased with the result and the performance. Absolutely DREADING playing France on Saturday though :rip:

well it could've been much more embarrassing for Senegal, so I'll take 3-0. so proud of the African champions for coming this far. 

England vs. France will be an interesting match for sure:clap3: it could go either way.

Edited by kandicha

Now we need Iberian icons Spain and Portugal to win theirs :jonny:

The round of 16 has been such **** so far. 0 competitive matches outside of the final 15 minutes of Argentina Australia which only became competitive due to a freak own goal. 

1 minute ago, Mariah's Glove said:

The round of 16 has been such **** so far. 0 competitive matches outside of the final 15 minutes of Argentina Australia which only became competitive due to a freak own goal. 

right, we were spoiled during the group stage:rip: hopefully tomorrow is more interesting and competitive. maybe not brazil-south korea, but maybe japan-croatia?

Camila Parker-Bowles' England really slayed that

I'm doubtful about our game with Netherlands, tbh. I think this might be it for Messi. :cries:

2 minutes ago, kandicha said:

right, we were spoiled during the group stage:rip: hopefully tomorrow is more interesting and competitive. maybe not brazil-south korea, but maybe japan-croatia?

I’m hopeful, but I doubt SK will be able to do much. 

Japan maybe. Don’t even need an upset, just want there to be a game where two teams actually show up to play and don’t look absolutely outclassed :rip: 

4 minutes ago, Sahn said:

I'm doubtful about our game with Netherlands, tbh. I think this might be it for Messi. :cries:

:rip:

----

As for Argentina, I think you've got this against the Netherlands unless @Cloudy who is plotting Messi's demise puts a curse.

Netherlands have a good defense tbh... I could see the match with Argentina being boring and then ending in penalties (I hope not because I hate penalties:rip:

2 minutes ago, Spice said:

:rip:

----

As for Argentina, I think you've got this against the Netherlands unless @Cloudy who is plotting Messi's demise puts a curse.

The way we struggled those last 15 min against Australia :deadbanana4:  and the fact that they were THIS close to score and tie it is not a good look sis. I'm not impressed. Netherlands is a much stronger team. 

Argentina always does the ******* same. We start winning and the minute the opponent scores they freak out and everything goes wrong. :biblio: 

1 minute ago, kandicha said:

Netherlands have a good defense tbh... I could see the match with Argentina being boring and then ending in penalties (I hope not because I hate penalties:rip:

We beat them on semifinals in 2014 with penalties. :rip: I will never forget the level of STRESS I had. 

42 minutes ago, Sahn said:

I think Netherlands - Argentina could go either way.

If Argentina passes to Semi-finals then that will probably be the end but at least they could fight for a 3rd place.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.