Argentina WIN | 2022 FIFA World Cup in Qatar ??

LookinAssHittas

Just now, tbhmatt said:

Yep, we were screaming for Foden to play against the USA lol 

I have to say, as someone who usually doesn't like England, you guys have such a talented and likeable team I wouldn't be mad if it came home this time. How could I not be happy seeing Marcus Rashford and Bukayo Saka happy?

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Green

• Bloodflowers.

• Cloudy

• Spice

Top Posters In This Topic

30 minutes ago, tbhmatt said:

Yep, we were screaming for Foden to play against the USA lol 

Imagine not using someone like Foden :skull: 

There's something about USA winning football matches that just doesn't sit right with me. It feels unnatural.

They can't even call the sport by it's right name for god's sake!

Just now, kandicha said:

I have to say, as someone who usually doesn't like England, you guys have such a talented and likeable team I wouldn't be mad if it came home this time. How could I not be happy seeing Marcus Rashford and Bukayo Saka happy?

This is the best England team we’ve had in about a decade and this England team have done so much for the reputation and goodwill towards footballers in this country. Marcus Rashford is an absolute hero :clap3:

1 minute ago, Green said:

Imagine not using someone like Foden :skull: 

Southgate has his favourites and he does NOT budge dddd. He doesn’t make tactical changes quickly enough during games when we’re losing or not winning and it’s so frustrating 

The way I’m blessed to watch Callum Wilson every week as a Newcastle fan and also now in an England shirt, too :jonny5:

Not to mention we have Fabian Schär in black and white too. We really are the sexiest football team in Europe, for sure. 

26 minutes ago, Gui Blackout said:

There's something about USA winning football matches that just doesn't sit right with me. It feels unnatural.

Right!?

The fact that they're on the round of 16 and Argentina and Germany are struggling to get in. :toofunny3: Who would've thought?

9 minutes i can't 

Praise Satan we won

it's over but that was too close at the end. USA have a lot of work to do before the match with Netherlands.

Edited by kandicha

YESSSSSS OMG THE MOST NAIL BITING MINUTE EVERRRRR. THANK YOU CAPTAIN AMERICA PULISIC, BYE IRAN

spacer.png

Almost puked of nerves because of how messy this game was. Glad the United States pulled it off :clap3::celestial4:

US played an insanely solid first 65 minutes. It became a mess at the end but I think that was just due to the chaos of the circumstances. 

Shaq Moore should never play for the US again. 

aaronson needs to start every game. 

i think the netherlands will be a good matchup for them, but I don’t see us being able to score on them easily. It will be close I think. 

52 minutes ago, Gui Blackout said:

Seethe more.  And the majority of English speaking countries call it soccer so that is just how the English language works.  

That last half was kinda chaotic! :toofunny2: 

Iranian men are so beautiful, American men looked generic/basic af next to them lol

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.