Argentina WIN | 2022 FIFA World Cup in Qatar ??

LookinAssHittas

36 minutes ago, family.guy123 said:

but would it depend on senegal vs ecudaor too? or is it they lose, they're out?

They would only be eliminated if Senegal wins and Qatar wins (but I doubt Qatar is winning against Netherlands lol)

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Green

• Bloodflowers.

• Cloudy

• Spice

Top Posters In This Topic

Senegal pushes Ecuador to 3rd place with that goal. :eek: The second half is going to be nail-biting. Ecuador will go hard to reclaim their spot.

Senegal and Ecuador looked like they were about to fight at the end of the first half, it might turn into a brawl second half with so much at stake.

14 hours ago, ZIVERT said:

I'm so hyped/anxious for the USA game vs Iran

giphy.gif?cid=790b761155f331609d3307f30e

Christian Pulišić better score goals tonite

giphy.gif?cid=790b761155f331609d3307f30e

TF is going on with this Ecuador-Senegal game!?!?!? :deadbanana4:

I knew this Ecuador-Senegal game would be the more interesting one, glad I decided to watch this out of the 2. 

1 minute ago, kandicha said:

Ecuador just scored and there are probably 30 minutes left, hopefully both teams go all out until the end

Aaaand now Senegal has scored. :bibliahh: They're playing musical chair for that 2nd place. 

That was a fast response :deadbanana2:

Let's see how many more times the teams can tie and then score again before the end of the match

When Ecuador scored Senegal were standing there still looking like their whole  life was flashing before their eyes and vice versa :deadbanana2:

As a side note the atmosphere for this match looks so good, the Senegalese fans look like they're having a party

Uruguay flopping

Ecuador almost out

Argentina isn't even sure yet

Only Brazil classified

South America  :sad: 

Ecuador out :'( Sad as I've visited there before. Happy for Senegal though, wish both of them advanced. 

Next game I think I'll watch Iran vs USA, should be interesting.

Welp, at least Ecuador goes out being the first ever team in WC history to beat the host in the opening game :michael: 

Ecuador went in to the game with the tie on their minds, they played no offense in the first half. That rarely works out.

I wanted to see USA-Iran but they are going to air England-Wales in my country  :angry: 

15 minutes ago, andresg770 said:

Welp, at least Ecuador goes out being the first ever team in WC history to beat the host in the opening game :michael: 

She came, she served cvnt, and then she died

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.