Argentina WIN | 2022 FIFA World Cup in Qatar ??

LookinAssHittas

2 hours ago, LookinAssHittas said:

only for Rodrigo & Tini to break up less than a year after getting together. :pukey:

Girl TINI was in the audience cheering for her man, their personal life has nothing to do with the game stay MAD

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Green

• Bloodflowers.

• Cloudy

• Spice

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, Trent W said:

Mexico vs Argentina was so painful to watch.

This is the worst I’ve ever seen for Mexico in a world cup. 

Argentina is a flop too, they just faced someone a lot worse than them.

Tea!  Which makes me think politics was involved :toofunny2:. Mexico had nothing to lose by playing passively so that Icon Messi would win. His entire team was working overtime the 2nd time to get him to score.

Mexico played so passively, they weren’t here to win.  Which is a flop strategy gets them every World Cup it seems.

Argentina stepped up but Mexico had them hell with their passiveness for a good chunk of the game.  At the end Mexico got a lil too tired.

Congrats to Argentina tho, they’re safe! 

7 minutes ago, chris1991 said:

Tea!  Which makes me think politics was involved :toofunny2:

1 hour ago, ZIVERT said:

#9 on the Argentine team is such a cutie :-*

Julian Alvarez (from Manchester City)

Manchester City: Julián Álvarez, el número que eligió, quiénes lo  aconsejaron y el elogio para Lionel Messi

:gaycat1:

2 hours ago, LookinAssHittas said:

Rodrigo de Paul is such a nasty man, btw. He left his girlfriend/baby mama of many years to get with Tini… only for Rodrigo & Tini to break up less than a year after getting together. :pukey:

9 minutes ago, unclefloprry said:

HE NEED ELECTRIC CHAIR :shakeno:  hope after this he never return to Mexico

Gerardo Martino Tata Martino GIF - Gerardo Martino Tata Martino Futbol -  Discover & Share GIFs

Isn’t he from Argentina too? :rip:

Yeah he’s leading one of the weakest Mexican teams in a while. :toofunny2:

38 minutes ago, Green said:

After the first half I thought they would :deadbanana:

But then:

:jonnycat:

What a crazy goal tbh :redface:

42 minutes ago, unclefloprry said:

Como te va a meter gol Frionel Messi :redface:

We all agree that he MUST surpass the molester in the next game, right? :foxaylove2:

1 hour ago, chris1991 said:

Tea!  Which makes me think politics was involved :toofunny2:. Mexico had nothing to lose by playing passively so that Icon Messi would win. His entire team was working overtime the 2nd time to get him to score.

Mexico played so passively, they weren’t here to win.  Which is a flop strategy gets them every World Cup it seems.

Argentina stepped up but Mexico had them hell with their passiveness for a good chunk of the game.  At the end Mexico got a lil too tired.

If I’m 100% honest, Mexico’s team is the worst I’ve ever seen.

The only really good player is the goalie Ochoa.

They always had one or two stars in the front in their team, they have nothing now.

For a country so passionate about football and with such wide support, they really don’t have a good team.

Mexicans are probably as or more passionate to football compared to Argentinians or Brazilians yet the team is always very mediocre, now its just worse than ever.

My guess is that there’s corruption involved within, probably some kind of nepotism.

Otherwise it doesn’t make sense.

1 hour ago, chris1991 said:

Mexico's entire strategy was to play defensively in order to wall Messi which they successfully achieved in the first half. they slipped once and he scored and it was all downhill for mexico from there.

Edited by keerbyriri

2 hours ago, ZIVERT said:

I just…

Why can't football stans be normal and fight on twitter instead of in real life

54 minutes ago, Sahn said:

This is massive. :eek:

2026 gonna break every attendance record I fear 

59 minutes ago, Sahn said:

This is massive. :eek:

not surprised tbh. besides all the mexicans and argentines who traveled to qatar, there are so many south asians from india, pakistan, and bangladesh who already live in qatar or elsewhere in the gulf region, who love football, and who don't have a national team that qualified to the world cup so they end up supporting the teams of their favorite players instead. so i would guess a lot of asians who love barcelona/messi went to see this match, as well as the traveling fans, because they'll never get the chance otherwise living so far from europe/south america. good for them :celestial4:

The Mexico game was so painful to see, there where warning signs when the first half ended in 0-0, they barely played in the offensive and where mostly trying to focus on blocking Messi and friends.

The only hope is to win vs Arabia with maybe a 2/3 goal difference and Argentina to lose vs Poland who I think played better than Argentina.

1 hour ago, kandicha said:

not surprised tbh. besides all the mexicans and argentines who traveled to qatar, there are so many south asians from india, pakistan, and bangladesh who already live in qatar or elsewhere in the gulf region, who love football, and who don't have a national team that qualified to the world cup so they end up supporting the teams of their favorite players instead. so i would guess a lot of asians who love barcelona/messi went to see this match, as well as the traveling fans, because they'll never get the chance otherwise living so far from europe/south america. good for them :celestial4:

This. Fans are divided between Pessi and Penaldo in SEA and SA.

2 hours ago, Dark Phoenix said:

The Mexico game was so painful to see, there where warning signs when the first half ended in 0-0, they barely played in the offensive and where mostly trying to focus on blocking Messi and friends.

The only hope is to win vs Arabia with maybe a 2/3 goal difference and Argentina to lose vs Poland who I think played better than Argentina.

Sadly I think it’s over for Mexico!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.