Argentina WIN | 2022 FIFA World Cup in Qatar ??

LookinAssHittas

2 minutes ago, Cloudy said:

KARA's South Korea and @Bloodflowers.'s Croatia will pull through

tozakiny.gif

PSY's Korea and Lorde's Croatia shall advance further, I speak it into existence 

tozakiny.gif

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Green

• Bloodflowers.

• Cloudy

• Spice

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Sahn said:

The way we struggled those last 15 min against Australia :deadbanana4:  and the fact that they were THIS close to score and tie it is not a good look sis. I'm not impressed. Netherlands is a much stronger team. 

Argentina always does the ******* same. We start winning and the minute the opponent scores they freak out and everything goes wrong. :biblio: 

I still think Argentina will take it idk, just a prediction. They know how good Netherlands is, they need to come in hot. It won't be an easy game though but atleast it won't be a snooze  :duca: 

Ok but the second half when they start flipping over is literally the best part of every game.  

Got em scared, shook, panickin!!!

tozakiny.gif

(Lets go Lorde's Croatia Bong Joon-Ho's Korea)

Edited by Spice

10 minutes ago, Green said:

I think Netherlands - Argentina could go either way.

If Argentina passes to Semi-finals then that will probably be the end but at least they could fight for a 3rd place.

We never played a 3rd place match. I wonder how Argentinians would react to it, most people won't be watching that. :toofunny3:

33 minutes ago, Spice said:

This is horrible

This is so awful and has been going on for like a year now, with the players' houses getting targeted when the armed robbers know they have a match elsewhere and only the families will be at home. I don't know if it's one criminal ring or a lot of copycats but I hope the police get to the bottom of it soon.

And I hope Raheem's family are safe :heart2: I saw Gareth Southgate is supporting his decision to go back to England because some things are more important than football, and indeed family is more important than football.

4 hours ago, Green said:

Imagen

:skull: 

oh... :bloo:

wondering how they're going to celebrate if they win the world cup again

I honestly think France is winning the whole thing again. 

2 hours ago, mystery said:

I honestly think France is winning the whole thing again. 

Not if Croatia advances to the finals again #revenge 

2 hours ago, Mandalay said:

Portugal could be ended in the next match or the match after :gaycat5:

Love Switzerland but Portugal is winning that. Swiss never win against that team but Ishallah.

We'll see how they'll do with Spain tho :gaycat5: 

Rooting for Switzerland, France, and England! Love Harry Kane but don't know much about soccer as a whole. But all of my european friends are forcing me to get into it. I love France as a country though and it would be cool to have another back to back for the first time in 60 years

Swiss beat Serbia so Albanians already won. So congrats for tomorrow Penaldo stans.

WeirdDentalAmericanbittern-size_restrict

Spoiler

Jk I come from a Ronaldo is the GOAT household but I don't hate legend Messi like the fanboys.

Japan has beaten Spain and Germany, so they can beat Croatia.  Will be rooting for Japan because we need more Asian countries to advance. :bird:

I’m so devastated that Croatia & Japan are facing each other, I would’ve loved to see them both advance :cries:

I think Croatia are gonna win, but I’d be happy with Japan winning as well

Seeing both of these teams playing makes me think that Brazil has an easy run to Semi-finals.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.