• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gorjesspazze9

• Broken

• KFC

• mathekr

Top Posters In This Topic

Also 12 minutes of new Deadpool and Wolverine was shown! From the social media reactions it's safe to say Deadpool will deliver on being the best MCU movie in years

Thunderbolts is now in post production. So glade this is making its date. Hopefully Blade is the last marvel movie that has to deal with delays and confusion. I'm looking forward to Thunderbolts. I think Florence can hard carry a movie, plus I hope it connects all the street level super soldier plot threads over the las phase

Wesley has been on socials all week talking about Blade and how Messy Marvel is that they can't keep a director :deadbanana:

he also was in some comments saying he is open to return as Blade. I wouldn't be surprised if he will for Secret wars. But Ali and Snipes doing a No Way Home/Deadpool & Wolverine Multiverse film might be more likely then we think

4 Weeks until Deadpool & Wolverine :jonny5:I haven't been this hyped since No Way Home. Hope This, Agatha and Daredevil Born Again have a similar positive reaction that X-Men 97 had earlier this year! I think Marvel is on the right track. I hope they land Fantastic four right and do something to make people care about Cap 4😭 I don't want it to flop. 

• Like 1

Mia Goth is sticking with Blade

• Like 1

Blade will be like Black Panther for Ali

• Like 1

Doctor Strange returns for next year's Avengers 5 filming! Obvious but still news 

• Like 1

My Favorite Guardian :heart:

I Pray it's for Secret Wars when the OG guardians return. Dont really know when the next time we will see Rocket & Groot. But I hear we will see Starlord sooner than later. (Avengers 5)

She Said it herself!

Fiege You Better put her in Daredevil Born Again Season 2, if she isn't already a cameo in S1. The fans want it, and it's clear that the Netflix Canon overhaul has done amazing PR earlier this year. I'm so ready for DD on Disney+. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Broken said:

We better be getting some tea :lakitu:

• Like 1

:wanda: We are So Back! Fiege better pop off at comic con. I'm expecting massive updates and reveals. Most likely trailers for Agatha & Captain America Brave new world. And end the show by revealing the new Avengers title. 

Kevin Fiege said today he is most excited for Fantastic Four and the Next Avengers Movie! I'm expecting a historic comeback stage for Marvel. Like fix this mess and let's get back on track for secret Wars

Seems like they finally have a plan. TVA being the central moving forward, Daredevil & Spidey being the face of Street level, Captain America building the New Avengers roster Finally! The Fantastic Four will be a 60's alternate timeline family adventure, Thunderbolts will be a character Focused, Spy Action Film, and Deadpool & Wolverine kicking of X-Men into the MCU! Secret Wars still has a strong pulse if they can land the nostalgia and the characters in this 2nd half of the multiverse saga. 

Edited by Gorjesspazze9

Also Benedict Confirming he is filming Avengers 5 next Spring and quotes "A Storm is Brewing". Deadpool & Wolverine is a preview of what Fantastic 4 and Avengers 5 will do

Spoiler

These next multiverse event films Will all be connected via the TVA, where Marvel heros will be plucked/saved from thier dying universe to assemble against incursions & Villain variants across time space. This is how X-Men and Legacy Marvel heros return. No spoilers for the end of Deadpool & Wolverine, but just look how they are framing this rollout. It's very evident Next year we are leading into Secret Wars 

4 hours ago, SleepingTigers said:

I feel like they'll really deliver at comic con this year(as if they don't ever) :wanda:

I'm not holding my breath, they always overpomise! 

At the very least I'm expecting a release date for X-Men 97 season 2!

This is the right approach. I don't care if people say it's nostalgia bait. It works and I want to see Tobey, Hugh, Tom Holland, Chris Evans, and Robert Downey Jr walking onto a battlefield like the Endgame trailer:wanda: $3 Billion Dollar Avenger Movie on lock. Just imagine the Avengers theme playing as they walk on Screen in thier signature Costumes. 

Edited by Gorjesspazze9
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Broken said:

I bet half of the projects will be TV shows...

woman-mad-face.gif

I don't think so because Iger said that they would be scaling down the endless shows that barely had any impact.

On 6/20/2024 at 1:58 PM, Gorjesspazze9 said:

4 Weeks until Deadpool & Wolverine :jonny5:I haven't been this hyped since No Way Home. Hope This, Agatha and Daredevil Born Again have a similar positive reaction that X-Men 97 had earlier this year! I think Marvel is on the right track. I hope they land Fantastic four right and do something to make people care about Cap 4😭 I don't want it to flop. 

I'm hyped for D&W but mostly because I want to know more about the X-men and how they will handle them in the MCU and also to see what's next for the Universe, I need a new Avengers or main character solo movie that it's at least entertaining, since GotG and MoM there hasn't been any good MCU movie.

• Like 1

New Deadpool & Wolverine trailer ! :jonny5:

New Exclusive first look at Agatha! Trailer coming soon. Most likely in a few weeks at comicon since it starts streaming September 18th. So Trailer is definitely dropping in july

Edited by Gorjesspazze9

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.