MCU Base | Multiverse Saga

Blood Magic

4 hours ago, blackoutbritney said:

All of these new updates sound much more promising than what we've received in the past couple of years I hope the MCU can have a comeback in a big way 

Yes! The recent creative re-haul sounds way more entertaining and what they should have been on track with following Endgame and getting all thier other Marvel properties rights back. 

• Like 1

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gorjesspazze9

• Broken

• KFC

• mathekr

Top Posters In This Topic

22 hours ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

So the newest rumor is Bryan Cranston met with Fiege and will be

Reveal hidden contents

Mr. Sinister in Marvel Studios X-Men. But some say he may be Norman Osborn/Green Goblin

Spoiler

I hope it's not Sinister because I want a version more in the vein of the Krakoa era Sinister

• Like 1

So I hear the TVA will be in a lot more projects moving forward and be central to hero's crossing over from other universes to the MCU

Spoiler

Apparently Fantastic 4 will be saved last minute from thier universe being destroyed by galagctus, by the TVA. And they will be placed into our universe. Similar to how Deadpool is being used. 

Marvel has big announcements this summer 

• Like 3

F*cking finally :wanda:

Marvel was so dumb to bench her when she was at the peak of her popularity for literally no reason, hopefully people will still be here for her when she comes back.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Hephaestus said:

F*cking finally :wanda:

Marvel was so dumb to bench her when she was at the peak of her popularity for literally no reason, hopefully people will still be here for her when she comes back.

Yeah it's kinda insane. Wanda Mania had her rivaling the Big 3 Avengers :dies: 

Marvel finally made a female character that connected with the general public, something not even Black Widow could do. And they still just ignored her for 2 years. 

• Like 2

the Wanda rumors better be true if they know what's good for them. She's literally my favorite MCU character 

• Like 1

No thank you. That murdering terrorist can ROT underneath that mountain

I can't believe she had a whole series, and had more screentime than Dr Strange in a Dr Strange movie and you guys still want to see more of her :doc:

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

YASSSS!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, KFC said:

No thank you. That murdering terrorist can ROT underneath that mountain

I can't believe she had a whole series, and had more screentime than Dr Strange in a Dr Strange movie and you guys still want to see more of her :doc:

She saved the movie 

Posted (edited)

:jonny6:

Spoiler

If they really are about to drop Professor X as the post credit stinger with Giancarlo Esposito as Xavier:jonny6: omfg 

but apparently he is gonna be a antagonist. So idk who it will be 

https://x.com/mcufilmnews/status/1796185204794523663?s=46&t=sTdJZMenLQSZNz-HvhnLqw

Edited by Gorjesspazze9

16 hours ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

She derailed the movie 

Fixed

• Haha 1

Next Avengers Movie❤️ Secret Wars no doubt

• Haha 1

Venom 3 trailer looks like it's gonna be just as bad as the last one :deadbanana:

Sony give it up.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

On 5/29/2024 at 9:21 PM, Gorjesspazze9 said:

girl, MTTSH been saying this for 3 years now :rip: so don't get your hopes up

BUT if the old hag (Feige) knows what's good for MCU, he will finally do it. no idea how it'll fit into the schedule, but at this point it's getting shifted every 2 months so they might as well add to it anyway :bibliahh:

announcing it at the D23 expo and promoting Agatha with Wanda (even if she's not in the show) makes sense with my fantasy

• Like 1

I am sorry but if they'll bring back iron man and Scarlett it will be kinda pathetic and desperate. 

Chile explore new characters!! Enough. Let them die. 

• Like 2

It would be pointless to have Tony back after the exceptional ending he had. Obviously, Wanda is coming back, but I understand why they are keeping things low-key, they wouldn't waste the good card they still have left so soon, especially after how out of place the multiverse saga seems to be right now. If we are indeed having an X-Men Vs Avengers film at some point, we would need to have a Wanda redemption arc first and either her solo movie will be that or they're using the movie to give the character a proper conclusion. 

Yeah I don't want Ironman back until Secret Wars as a Speical cameo. I expect everyone back for that. 

but all these new characters are flopping left and right like Moonknight:deadbanana4: Thank God they are rush releasing X-men, cuz it's needed

Posted (edited)

Avengers 5 is in production! That rumor a few weeks ago about Avengers receiving calls for filming next spring was true!!!

Update; Shawn Levy is in talks to direct. He is currently the director of Deadpool & Wolverine and the Director of Stranger Things

Edited by Gorjesspazze9

yall dont talk about a Scarlet Witch film until it's really happening, my heart can't handle it

giphy.gif

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

I think Deadpool and Wolverine is gonna be a Massive Smash. And get the general audience ready for the Avengers Return :jonny6: Finally we are getting X-Men in the MCU & Avengers Reassemble.

But if over 60+ MCU characters are returning for this… then does that mean Fiege really is gonna make their Secret Wars Part 1?!!! He speeding up to the climax of the multiverse saga next year! Finally. 

Edited by Gorjesspazze9

Who'd have thought after all the marvel trashing that it's going to be marvel that saves this dying 2024 box office, somehow they stay winning :ahh: 

Also I wouldn't bank on Wanda's return unless miss Olsen is given an Executive Producer role on her film, it seems she had a bad experience on MOM with the script changes and the detailing of her characters, the way she's spoke about marvel over the last year she seems pretty over it, but then again, money talks. Hopefully Kevin understands that she knows the character inside out and to trust her and Jac Schaefer to deliver greatness. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Pink Ranger said:

Who'd have thought after all the marvel trashing that it's going to be marvel that saves this dying 2024 box office, somehow they stay winning :ahh: 

Also I wouldn't bank on Wanda's return unless miss Olsen is given an Executive Producer role on her film, it seems she had a bad experience on MOM with the script changes and the detailing of her characters, the way she's spoke about marvel over the last year she seems pretty over it, but then again, money talks. Hopefully Kevin understands that she knows the character inside out and to trust her and Jac Schaefer to deliver greatness. 

Right, all those months of film twitter talking trash only for Marvel to be the one to save the industry again:ahh:

yeah if Fiege was smart he should give Wanda her solo movie and get a strong Screenwriter, producer and director for quality control. imagine a Sofia Coppola directed Scarlet Witch Movie :jonny6: 

like if they can balance the girlhood of Wanda with the action sequences of a big budget MCU movie, they be cooking

38 minutes ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

Right, all those months of film twitter talking trash only for Marvel to be the one to save the industry again:ahh:

yeah if Fiege was smart he should give Wanda her solo movie and get a strong Screenwriter, producer and director for quality control. imagine a Sofia Coppola directed Scarlet Witch Movie :jonny6: 

like if they can balance the girlhood of Wanda with the action sequences of a big budget MCU movie, they be cooking

I honestly hope Olsen decides to come back, Marvel are going to have to open their wallets big time because they'd be missing out on a potential 1B film with her solo film, Sophia Coppola would be a slay :wanda:

in Lizzie we trust to make the right decision here, she's already filming a bunch of award contenting films so she could easily be free next year to have a cameo in Avengers 5 and secret wars building up to her solo film in 2026/27

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.