The Flash | Ezra Miller | RT: 64%, MC: 56 | Highest-grossing Flash movie of all time

Broken

21 hours ago, Broken said:

ENOUGH.gif

If it's the best superhero movie ever, a masterpiece, blah, blah. Why hasn't the review embargo been lifted yet?

June 2: Spider-Verse / embargo ends May 31

June 9: Transformers / embargo ends June 6

June 16: The Flash / ???

June 16: Pixar's elemental / embargo ends May 27

June 16: Wes Anderson's Asteroid City / embargo was lifted a few days ago

June 30: Indiana Jones / embargo was lifted a few days ago

OCTOBER 6: Scorsese's Killers of the Flower Moon / embargo was lifted a few days ago

Are they really that scared of Rotten Tomatoes? :deadbanana:

because those are advanced fan screenings. Press and critics will watch the finished movie with post credit scenes later

new posters

spacer.png

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Broken

• Gorjesspazze9

• V$.

• Drowned8World

The Flash is Now projected to open on Par with Black Adam at $70M:deadbanana4:

The Industry Projections have decreased this past week. 

where is that meme of DC fans online vs in a Empty theater?🤭

im gonna just get my tickets as a walk up

I don't think this is gonna debut well after DC fiasco after fiasco, but the WOM might help, the movie looks promising.  :duck:

7 hours ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

where is that meme of DC fans online vs in a Empty theater?🤭

dcf10p.jpg

:eli:

• Haha 1

Lifting it over a week beforehand (plus the heavy screening they’ve done) shows big confidence. Let’s see if it pays off.

The flash Budget is Reportedly $330M:rip: 

now I see why WB is promoting it like crazy. I’ve had like 3 unskippable ads today watching YouTube. But it’s still making no noise on social media 

Edited by Gorjesspazze9

14 minutes ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

now I see why WB is promoting it like crazy. I’ve had like 3 unskippable ads today watching YouTube. But it’s still making no noise on social media 

Does that include the money spent on the marketing campaign? Because there’s no way production for this movie costs that much. Variety claims the budget is $190M which sounds a lot more believable.

Edited by Gossip_Boy

5 minutes ago, Gossip_Boy said:

Does that include the money spent on the marketing campaign? Because there’s no way production for this movie costs that much. Variety claims the budget is $190M which sounds a lot more believable.

Yes 

3 hours ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

190M. You are taking as a source a hate account :rip:

13 minutes ago, Drowned8World said:

190M. You are taking as a source a hate account :rip:

$330M is the budget including the Promo… which is what I said:rip: what are you talking about Hate account? I don’t know what you’re talking about. I read this on Boxoffice Reddit 

Edited by Gorjesspazze9

56 minutes ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

$330M is the budget including the Promo… which is what I said:rip: what are you talking about Hate account? I don’t know what you’re talking about. I read this on Boxoffice Reddit 

that 330 came from a hate account from twitter. Nobody knows they marketing budget. 

So are we gonna make up marketing budget that only the distributor knows about it for this but not every other movie on Earth? The marveltard transparency :rip:

Edited by Repelex

I have passes to see this on Wednesday but I also have tickets to see it next Monday in Imax so idk :rip:

1 hour ago, Repelex said:

So are we gonna make up marketing budget that only the distributor knows about it for this but not every other movie on Earth? The marveltard transparency :rip:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Flash_(film)
I mean it’s on thier wiki but believe what you will:kitty:

last time I check every single marvel movie gets flack for being a $200M budget + 100M more for Market🤭. And I said that I’m included the 100M. So yeah literally every MCU movie for like the last 3 years is said to have to clear $300M or it’s considered a flop. 💀😭 and every mcu movie has🤭 unlike WB

Edited by Gorjesspazze9

I’m goin to see this in Dolby next Saturday 

4 hours ago, Drowned8World said:

that 330 came from a hate account from twitter. Nobody knows they marketing budget. 

Oh I got you, I didn’t know about the twitter thing. Just added what was on thier wiki and the standard Blockbuster marketing price. 

I love the flash, so I’m excited for this film regardless!

2 hours ago, deal dough said:

when is the RT score reveal?

Tuesday at 3PM, 10 days before the film comes out so they must be confident. 

• ATRL Moderator

Got dolby tickets for release weekend, been hearing good things 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.