The Flash | Ezra Miller | RT: 64%, MC: 56 | Highest-grossing Flash movie of all time

Broken

I just came out of my showing and I really enjoyed it! Ezra really gave it their all in the duo performance. 

Spoiler

Supergirl was done DIRTY. No screen time, just repeatedly k-worded over and over…

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Broken

• Gorjesspazze9

• V$.

• Drowned8World

20 hours ago, Poxy said:

I just came out of my showing and I really enjoyed it! Ezra really gave it their all in the duo performance. 

Hide contents

Supergirl was done DIRTY. No screen time, just repeatedly k-worded over and over…

Spoiler

Supergirl and the way she was handled is my greatest disappointment of the film; well, one of them anyway. She and the whole battle with Zod led nowhere.

This was not good :rip: Especially since I saw Spider-Man Across The Spider Verse last week and it was literally a masterpiece compared to this. Seeing Michael Keaton as Batman again was cool but everything else about this movie was not it. 

• Thumbs Down 1

Yeah, Who’s Bright idea was it to make Flashpoint the plot for the first film?:rip:

after watching that video it made me realize that there were many alternatives they could have gone with.

Spoiler

-Make a Movie around the concept of the Nobody dies comic run. Where Barry has to deal with Scenarios & forced situations to safe civilians but his speed isn’t viable. Have a riddler type Serial Killer Villian that sets time trials for him. Through the movie he needs to use creative ways to use his speed force to beat time. Barry fighting someone far more intellectual and proficient makes for a more compelling story 🤷‍♀️

-Even if they wanted to follow the Multiverse trend, they could have literally just made a movie about him teaming up with the CW verse Flash to save the arrow verse. In a meta way, the film would be him going through diffrent CW adjacent films like Smallville from the 2000’s, Arrow from the 2010’s, and bring in the justice league to give them an actual swan song type of epic finale. I know crisis on infinite earth was already on the CW. But imagine if they actually gave It a $200M budget and had all DC characters from live action appear Endgame style. 🤦‍♀️that way it’s not just pointless cameos, as they all would play a major part in building the DC live adaptation multiverse. 

-and even then if they still wanted it to be wild but less Avengers like. They should have just kept this whole film in the 80’s & 90’s Batman & Superman universes and made it an adventure comedy. Flash ruins the multiverse for overusing the speed force/Time travel for personal gains, however doing so sends him to the wrong timeline and he is in Keaton’s Verse/Reeves verse. Realizing there is no Justice league during those times he must work together with the old icons (Silver And Gold Age Flash of that universe ) to find a way back home. I know that’s kinda the plot of this film, but instead of making it a flashpoint. Make it more of him being stuck in a past timeline because of his goofing off. Keep his mother and father truama for a sequel or something. Doing his biggest event as the first movie is like Spider-Man getting his venom suit in Spider-Man 1.🤦‍♀️

Edited by Gorjesspazze9
  • Like 1

It’s time to hang up the DCEU FLATSCREEN!!

spacer.png

No, but in any case, DC is caught in a bind.

None of the films from Black Adam to Aquaman 2 can work. When you announce a clean slate in 2025 with Superman Legacy, you're destroying all the box office potential of your finished films, whether they're good or not. Sure, DC had to release them in theaters, but people will prefer to save money (and in the U.S.) and watch them on Max for $20 a month 4 weeks after their release, which makes sense. When you look at the most popular films on the platform over the past 2 months, Shazam 2 and Black Adam are at some of the top spots.

I think it's a shame about The Flash, because it's a film that really suffered to get made (and which would have been almost innovative in 2018/2019 with the multiverse concept) and I personally find the result really honest. Along with Guardians 3 and The Batman, this is the one I've enjoyed the most in a long time (because it has heart with Barry's mom storyline which they invested me in and for Calle Supergirl whom I loved). Just knowing that they shot 3 endings... I almost respect Muschietti for having to deal with all the changes of boss while he was making his film.

For me, Gunn simply shouldn't release anything until Superman Legacy. Let the format rest, plus there's no more ArrowVerse (which I find dilutes the impact of a Flash or a Superman/Supergirl in terms of prestige) so it's perfect to let the waiting be done with just the release of Joker 2 next year. Peacemaker, Wallen, it's time to start with a clean slate and move on to something new.

This is karma for cancelling Batgirl and using it as a tax write off. Sorry I don’t make the karma rules.

… the title says the highest grossing flash movie of all time. Was there another one that I’m forgetting?

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, loveisdead9582 said:

… the title says the highest grossing flash movie of all time. Was there another one that I’m forgetting?

No. That’s the joke.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Gossip_Boy said:

This is karma for cancelling Batgirl and using it as a tax write off. Sorry I don’t make the karma rules.

They killed the wrong movie.

:bibliahh:The title. 

Flash is on track to end with actually around $250M-$300M WW total:rip:

Antman made $225M WW in its opening weekend 💀

Edited by Gorjesspazze9

37 minutes ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

:bibliahh:The title. 

Flash is on track to end with actually around $250M-$300M WW total:rip:

Antman made $225M WW in its opening weekend 💀

total??? colossal bomb OMG :rip:

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.