The Flash | Ezra Miller | RT: 64%, MC: 56 | Highest-grossing Flash movie of all time

Broken

... anyways, I saw the movie tonight. My expectations were too high :rip: it's an enjoyable movie and Ezra Miller is really, really good in it but idk I feel like it was missing something that kept it from being great. Sasha Calle was good but she barely had lines :rip:

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Broken

• Gorjesspazze9

• V$.

• Drowned8World

2 hours ago, Broken said:
  Hide contents

FygizitaEAI_9Sw?format=jpg&name=small

Fyf6HIVWwAEWMWT?format=jpg&name=900x900

HELP :deadbanana4:

:deadbanana:

I bought my tickets today. My boyfriend wants to watch :skull:

HELP :deadbanana:

‘THE FLASH’ is tracking to earn $155M -$165M in the film’s worldwide opening weekend.
$68M-$70M Opening Domestic is the Final Projection. On Par with Black Adam but less then Spiderverse ($124M) & Guardians 3 ($118M) domestic openings

Edited by Gorjesspazze9

This doing Black Adam numbers after the extensive promotion would be a disaster. The Batman did $134M domestically, not that I was expecting The Flash to ever touch that even if it exceeded expectations but just goes to show how damaged DCEU is.

I still don’t know if I want to watch in the theatre or wait until it’s available on VOD/Max.

Edited by Gossip_Boy

The Flash has always been one of my favorite comic book heroes. I totally understand the Ezra backlash, who wouldn’t? But I hate to see this character be stained by this. 

I’m seeing the movie this weekend, I’m excited! But I don’t see it doing all that well thanks to the drama. 

I’ll just keep my Flash comics and stuff and go back to those when I need my content because I don’t see another Flash movie happening, maybe the same year as Avatar 5 🤣

24 minutes ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

‘THE FLASH’ is tracking to earn $155M -$165M in the film’s worldwide opening weekend.
$68M-$70M Opening Domestic is the Final Projection. On Par with Black Adam but less then Spiderverse ($124M) & Guardians 3 ($118M) domestic openings

:gaycat7:

• Like 1

On 6/4/2023 at 3:13 AM, Drowned8World said:

190M. You are taking as a source a hate account :rip:

this whole thread feels like a hate account :rip:

Just now, Rev8 said:

this whole thread feels like a hate account :rip:

🤭what hate. I simply just put down  Box office numbers 

4 minutes ago, Memoirs387 said:

The Flash has always been one of my favorite comic book heroes. I totally understand the Ezra backlash, who wouldn’t? But I hate to see this character be stained by this. 

I’m seeing the movie this weekend, I’m excited! But I don’t see it doing all that well thanks to the drama. 

I’ll just keep my Flash comics and stuff and go back to those when I need my content because I don’t see another Flash movie happening, maybe the same year as Avatar 5 🤣

Hopefully Gunn will revisit The Flash in the (not so near) future. Barry is a character with so much wasted potential and has some of the best stories among all heroes. 

I’ve wanted a flash movie since I was collecting Flash & Green Lantern comics in the 90’s. I just don’t really care for the DCU cinematics other than Wonder Women. 

Edited by Gorjesspazze9

1 hour ago, Gossip_Boy said:

Hopefully Gunn will revisit The Flash in the (not so near) future. Barry is a character with so much wasted potential and has some of the best stories among all heroes. 

1000% 🙏🏻🙌🏻

Spoiler

"its so funny that the Flash movie has CGI cameos from the ghosts of dead actors who had nothing to do with The Flash… but it doesn’t have cameos from the actual living actors who played popular versions OF THE FLASH lol"

https://twitter.com/legotrillermoth/status/1668738161256591365

:deadbanana:

"Andy Muschietti had free range on the cameos in The Flash movie, nothing was off the table."

FyifS0KWwAAWlz5?format=jpg&name=900x900

Edited by Broken

Saw it tonight! Really enjoyed it - a fun DC flick at last :ihype:

14 hours ago, Gossip_Boy said:

This doing Black Adam numbers after the extensive promotion would be a disaster. The Batman did $134M domestically, not that I was expecting The Flash to ever touch that even if it exceeded expectations but just goes to show how damaged DCEU is.

I still don’t know if I want to watch in the theatre or wait until it’s available on VOD/Max.

Them ignoring the Ezra situation 100% hurt them and they thought nobody would care. I’m actually happy this film won’t be a huge financial success because I’m 95% confident if it were they would have considered keeping Ezra. Sometimes you have to learn the hard way. :foxaylove3:

28 minutes ago, Arcadius said:

Them ignoring the Ezra situation 100% hurt them and they thought nobody would care. I’m actually happy this film won’t be a huge financial success because I’m 95% confident if it were they would have considered keeping Ezra. Sometimes you have to learn the hard way. :foxaylove3:

They already said they plan on keeping them if The Flash gets a sequel (it won’t and this might have been a PR move but still).

Ezra’s crimes definitely played a role, but I think DCEU has majors issues beyond that. From the poor quality of a lot of the movies, to the reboot announcement (which was needed but doesn’t change the fact that the current DCEU is as dead as it gets and people might not want to invest), to the fandom itself being divided between Snyder fans and non Snyder fans. It’s just a mess altogether. 

It’s a shame because sounds like this might be one of their better offerings. I feel bad for everyone involved (not named Ezra Miller), especially Sasha Calle as people have said she does a great job as Supergirl.

Gunn has a lot of patching up to do so Superman Legacy better be one hell of a movie. In the meantime they still have the standalone DC projects like Battinson and Joker which makes them money so there that at least.

it was good even tho I still don't quite understand the resolution of the 3rd act and why his timeline is still messed up :deadbanana4:

is it bc the wrong Flash was killed?

disappointing post credit scene tho :rip:

oh and Sasha ****** SLAYS :jonny5:

too bad about her fate tho :skull:
also are the Brandon Routh Superman & Idk her name Supergirl CGI? I can't tell :rip:

also

Spoiler

Ezra's naked scenes turned me on a biT :rip: too bad they were censored:monkey:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.