The Legend Of Zelda: Tears Of The Kingdom - Available !

Erreur2 La Nature

2 minutes ago, Magickarp said:

I appreciate u for the updates cuz i'm avoiding the **** outta all of these :deadbanana4: i'm just gonna wait for the XCI cuz it can't be long now. 2-3 days max?

@ me if u find it :gaycat4:

EDIT: i went to the discord i usually get my XCI's from and got spoilt on whats probably on Reddit anyways :clown:

Apparently it’s coming in 30 min :gaycat4:

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Magickarp

• Rence

• Eóghan

• feelslikeadream

gosh, 4chan is disgusting

:ace:

read about an ending of the game, interesting... 

Spoiler

:WAP:

20 minutes ago, Otana said:

gosh, 4chan is disgusting

:ace:

read about an ending of the game, interesting... 

Reveal hidden contents

:WAP:

I don’t think it’s the ending

Spoiler

The main speculation is that Link starts with 30 hearts in this game cause it directly follows BOTW. His hearts will drop after Ganondorf attacks him

5 minutes ago, Rence said:

I don’t think it’s the ending

Reveal hidden contents

The main speculation is that Link starts with 30 hearts in this game cause it directly follows BOTW. His hearts will drop after Ganondorf attacks him

What I read wasn't about this

:gaycat2:

Yup it’s out :jonny5: I just need confirmation regarding dungeons and underwater exploration then I’ll avoid the internet until release :jonny5:

3 minutes ago, Magickarp said:

IT LEAKED @Gwendolyn

Bye y'all :jonny5:

LETS GOOO

Now tell me if zelink happens :)

If someone knows a place to read some information about the game (like dungeons, gameplay, etc), without spoiling the whole thing, lemme know

FyGcn4X.gif 

Why do people want to spoil it for themselves?  We've waited 6 years and you can't wait a few more days until the actual release date?

I'll be avoiding social media and YT until the 12th. I want to experience this masterpiece for myself without having some attention seeking leaker spoiling it.

Edited by GlamSlam

30 minutes ago, Magickarp said:

Girl wottice @Rence I got ******* trolled:bibliahh: https://streamable.com/yml69z 

IMG_6908.jpg?width=746&height=994

I haven’t seen anyone find the real copy yet :bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh:

Edit: nvm it’s finally out :jonnycat:

Edited by Rence

Watching a livestream in the XCI server.. the game looks GOODT

• ATRL Moderator

Hi guys.  Reminder: NO SPOILERS.  

I had to mute every damn Zelda term known to man :deadbanana4: Tired of this ****! At least leak only two or three days in advance. It's way more bearable then :deadbanana4:

4 minutes ago, LustSpell said:

I had to mute every damn Zelda term known to man :deadbanana4: Tired of this ****! At least leak only two or three days in advance. It's way more bearable then :deadbanana4:

It's so annoying. Two or three days wouldn't have been so bad, but I've had to come off social media because there's so much information popping up that I didn't want to see. lol  Nintendo look like they're on it though and I pity whoever leaked it.

1 hour ago, LustSpell said:

Same. It's so annoying to see people leaking it and trying to spoil everyone. I blocked like 30 different words on Twitter and also on Youtube to avoid any spoilers. We have waited 6 years and 2 months for this game, I don't understand those who can't wait 10 days :rip:

It took 3 ******* hours, but i got it :jonny5: I won't post any Gameplay or Story stuff, but I'll probably post my thoughts & opinions in spoilers.

82eCRXc.jpg

38 minutes ago, Magickarp said:

It took 3 ******* hours, but i got it :jonny5: I won't post any Gameplay or Story stuff, but I'll probably post my thoughts & opinions in spoilers.

82eCRXc.jpg

I wanna spill but im keeping it to myself and my moots :deadbanana2:

54 minutes ago, Magickarp said:

82eCRXc.jpg

just tell me about the frame rate when you can, sis

Spoiler

and dungeons

:gaycat2:

Edited by Otana

It's very easy to avoid spoilers, y'all are overdramatic

As for this thread and the base, well if y'all post even the tiniest spoilers or hint outside of a tag before the 12th (even if it's a mistake) well enjoy the ban :cm:

DefenselessBlueAfricanjacana-size_restri 

58 minutes ago, Magickarp said:

82eCRXc.jpg

We want unapologetic/honest opinions only, we're rooting for u

mariahshady.thumb.gif.a5c69f73b214c797e9 

16 minutes ago, Eóghan said:

It's very easy to avoid spoilers, y'all are overdramatic

this TBH

i was struggling to find spoilers, and i was LOOKING FOR THEM

:gaycat6:

6 minutes ago, Rence said:

The description of the cutscenes are wild :jonny5:

I've just seen one and I'm speechless

ohh-wow.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.