The Legend Of Zelda: Tears Of The Kingdom - Available !

Erreur2 La Nature

After 125 hours I finally have the BEST looking head armor in the game. :jonny5: Too bad the effect is literally a negative & goes against my playstyle tho :toofunny3: So like BOTW Zelda said "Everything i've done up until now... it was all for nothing?!" 

Not really a plot spoiler, but a picture of the head gear:

Look at her WEAVE *****

ip4Alz2.jpgihoRifA.jpgWmTGFXn.jpgxAHA2FT.jpg

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Magickarp

• Rence

• Eóghan

• feelslikeadream

16 minutes ago, Magickarp said:

After 125 hours

there's no way:redface:

has the game even been out for that long ? :dies:

30 minutes ago, Magickarp said:

After 125 hours

spacer.png

32 minutes ago, ebaby said:

They have been playing the leak for like the past 2 weeks I think?

The fact that my stupid ass...

Spoiler

Bypassed the bottomless cave to get to the ice shrine...:toofunny2:

but onto Hyrule we go!:duca:

I missed so much on the Great Sky Island. The way my tired ass last night just wanted to get to Hyrule already. :deadbanana2:

1 hour ago, ebaby said:

1 hour ago, JonginBey said:

spacer.png

He's been playing the leaked game from a few weeks ago. And y'all don't act shocked when 100h is nothing for this type of game if you want to see every side of it.

My first playthrough of BOTW was 370h.

Whatever ways there are to die, best believe i will find it.

55 minutes ago, Eóghan said:

He's been playing the leaked game from a few weeks ago. And y'all don't act shocked when 100h is nothing for this type of game if you want to see every side of it.

My first playthrough of BOTW was 370h.

100 hours in total is definitely doable (I did it with BOTW as well). We were just confused because it hasn’t even been 100 hours since the game came out :dies: but thank you for clearing it up.

I love that in TOTK Keese and Chuchu became so valuable. 

I still am lamenting the loss of traditional dungeons...

I've only come across one "dungeon" so far but it's just giving divine beast palette swap...:ryan2:

same format too where you just run around looking for the specific key points to activate them.

I don't know why Nintendo insists on not bringing back the dungeons that Zelda became known for.

Deserved

Grrr...I am still SO LOST in this game.  

I quit for today.  Made zero progress.

Just finished my 4th Dungeon. TOTK clearly has a path it wants u to follow, once u reach a certain area it's obvious. I think the fact that the 1st & 4th Dungeon i did were easily the best & most cinematic proves it. 2nd & 3rd brought my hype down after the cinematic 1st, but the 4th brought the hype right back :jonny5: 

The 4th is the best in terms of the singular Dungeon segment itself. (It's probs the worst performing area of the game tho, consistent 20fps :toofunny3:)

The 1st had the best Pre-Dungeon segment (my fave moment of the 4 quests)

Currently @ 25❤️ 3🟢 I'm surprised i managed to find so many Shrines on my own, if TOTK has the same ❤️ limit as BOTW does that mean i only have 8 shrines left? :deadbanana: Pretty sure i know the location of 4 of them too. 

1 hour ago, ebaby said:

I still am lamenting the loss of traditional dungeons... I've only come across one "dungeon" so far but it's just giving divine beast palette swap...:ryan2:

Yuh i've been playing the leak. Also, I wouldn't expect anything more of the rest. The 4th one u might like though, it's the most "linear". Comparatively at least.

1 hour ago, BIAATCH said:

:bibliahh: I was helping those lost Koroks at the start, but now i find them insufferable, and throw them off a cliff whenever it's convenient :) 

1 hour ago, TeamThiem said:

Grrr...I am still SO LOST in this game. I quit for today.  Made zero progress.

What are u lost on? I feel like which ever direction u go get lost in there's always something to do?

4 hours ago, the70s said:

I wasn't aware of how much is possible with recall and fuse :jonny:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l_Hl1IDSTlI&ab_channel=BoomstickGaming

um wtf :jonny: I wonder if that 1st tip was something the devs expected. 

3 hours ago, FREE said:

is there any good zelda lore videos? 

Zeltik always has long detailed ones, his BOTW recap is a hour long compared to Nintendo's 6 minute one :jonnycat:

Oh wow, if you manage to kill those dark hands that appear out of nowhere, you receive a great reward :cupid:

29 minutes ago, artc0cx said:

Oh wow, if you manage to kill those dark hands that appear out of nowhere, you receive a great reward :cupid:

What do u get? :cupid: I've never killed them cuz last time i tried i was low level and that thing took like no damage. 

i know if u run away and let it disappear on its own u get some Dark anti Gloom thing tho

The first time i encountered one of those it was like a ******* jump scare :deadbanana2: i legit thought it was a cutscene whew lord. 

1 minute ago, Magickarp said:

What do u get? :cupid: I've never killed them cuz last time i tried i was low level and that thing took like no damage. 

Hide contents

i know if u run away and let it disappear on its own u get some Dark anti Gloom thing tho

The first time i encountered one of those it was like a ******* jump scare :deadbanana2: i legit thought it was a cutscene whew lord. 

Try it yourself :cupid: I was able to kill them with like 5 bomb flowers

1 minute ago, artc0cx said:

Try it yourself :cupid: I was able to kill them with like 5 bomb flowers

wot :deadbanana2: last time i used bombs directly in their eyes it took like 5% damage :deadbanana2: ok i'll try again next time tho :cupid:

some of those viral twitter videos :deadbanana4: they be doing some whacky **** in game  :dies:

4 hours ago, Magickarp said:

wot :deadbanana2: last time i used bombs directly in their eyes it took like 5% damage :deadbanana2: ok i'll try again next time tho :cupid:

Djsksk I know it’s rewarding but try to save your game when you encounter them :jonnycat:

Tauro is so hot. I bet he has a big dick.:WAP: Rail me daddy :WAP:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.