The Legend Of Zelda: Tears Of The Kingdom - Available !

Erreur2 La Nature

11 hours ago, Attitude said:

Same. 

I finally made it down to Hyrule. :deadbanana:

:deadbanana2: I haven't even got that far yet, It was getting late, so I went to bed.

Got as far as the mine carts, and the cave with the light seeds, and I'm about to play again. :heart:

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Magickarp

• Rence

• Eóghan

• feelslikeadream

9 hours ago, Katamari said:

its here its ******* here 

:jonny5: How are you liking it?

8 hours ago, feelslikeadream said:

I wonder how you're *supposed* to reach the snow area shrine. I took super long chopping down like 10 trees and fusing them together so I could climb over the slippery ice wall :deadbanana:

You're not the only one i've seen struggling with this lol, . It's like everybody forgot almost anything is climable,

the tree root is right here

34 minutes ago, Haze said:

You're not the only one i've seen struggling with this lol, . It's like everybody forgot almost anything is climable,

Hide contents

the tree root is right here

Spoiler

I went all the way around until I found a cave that basically takes you most of the way up.

I have to say I've been struggling with that part too. lol

Omg same problem here :deadbanana:

Spoiler

I had to load the game again at least 3 times because I went down further from the shrine to find the way and couldn't go back up :rip: Eventually I fused 3 trees and somehow managed to climb there.

I also died 4 times on those 2 robots that are up there near the shrine

Y'all have so much tunnel vision and don't explore enough, it's crazy. You don't even need to think outside the box with your new abilities (although that's the main challenge) but if you explore every nook and cranny, there's always a cheese solution.

32 minutes ago, Eóghan said:

Y'all have so much tunnel vision and don't explore enough, it's crazy. You don't even need to think outside the box with your new abilities (although that's the main challenge) but if you explore every nook and cranny, there's always a cheese solution.

This is why I love this game lmao unlike BOTW everything seems to have multiple solutions. They are absolute geniuses for these new abilities. I was initially longing for a more traditional experience with items and dungeons centred around them like old Zelda but after finishing Skyward Slog at Christmas I’ve realised to hell with that now.

Being able to use my imagination and carefully work out how to get past an obstacle that has been tested for multiple methods >>> hitting the eye with an arrow in a random dungeon

• ATRL Moderator
1 hour ago, Eóghan said:

Girl I have the opposite of tunnel vision—exploration is my #1 motivator to play a game—but it was FREEZING and I was running out of time on my spicy pepper meal and didn't make a backup :bibliahh:

1 hour ago, the70s said:

Omg same problem here :deadbanana:

Reveal hidden contents

I had to load the game again at least 3 times because I went down further from the shrine to find the way and couldn't go back up :rip: Eventually I fused 3 trees and somehow managed to climb there.

I also died 4 times on those 2 robots that are up there near the shrine

I was afraid of them so I hid behind the rocks and killed them with arrows :rip:

I want to know if the LGBT characters survived "the upheaval" :siptea:

where's miss gerudo who was encouraging Link to cross dress and the gay builder?

i want to find them more than zelda :dies:

1 hour ago, Eóghan said:

No I agree tho, most of the time I'm capable of finding the solution but sometimes I'm making things more complicated than they actually are

Zelda devs literally never lose its like unique in all of gaming, how do they consistently release 10/10 classics again and again :rip: 

like I'm losing my mind at how innovative and seamless the whole experience is 10 hours in

I finished Zora domain. The reward is so worth it :WAP: :smitten: Why was the boss so easy tho and ugly asf :bibliahh:

3 hours ago, Doogle said:

This is why I love this game lmao unlike BOTW everything seems to have multiple solutions. They are absolute geniuses for these new abilities. Being able to use my imagination and carefully work out how to get past an obstacle that has been tested for multiple methods >>> hitting the eye with an arrow in a random dungeon

Wottice? Everything u said describes BOTW too :huh: U don't need to drag BOTW to lift up TOTK IMG_20210527_101722.thumb.jpg.c9c05d622b

1 hour ago, DanceFreak said:

Why was the boss so easy

Cuz 

of the Gravity, turn it off and u are getting ragdolled & glued to the floor IMG_20210527_101722.thumb.jpg.c9c05d622b Also Sidon's ability is like the most useless so far for me :'(

Of the 3 Dungeon bosses i've fought so far i think

Tulin's 

was the easiest.

6 minutes ago, Magickarp said:

Wottice? Everything u said describes BOTW too :huh: U don't need to drag BOTW to lift up TOTK IMG_20210527_101722.thumb.jpg.c9c05d622b

Cuz 

Reveal hidden contents

of the Gravity, turn it off and u are getting ragdolled IMG_20210527_101722.thumb.jpg.c9c05d622b Also Sidon's ability is like the most useless so far for me :'(

in terms of the Dungeon boss fights i think

Reveal hidden contents

Tulin's 

was the easiest so far.

Where did I drag BOTW :skull: There were points in BOTW in dungeons that really only had one solution, and I found the other ways were more limited due to the nature of the abilities in that game. almost everything creative required some time freeze tactic that I struggled with. 

I’ve found far more examples here due to the freedom of being able to move like everything with that God hand compared 

Like :rip: TOTK and BOTW might as well be the exact same but from my personal experience I’ve been able to do things my own way easier this time round

I am just running around everywhere getting my ass killed.

Found 2 shrines and a memory but have no idea what I am doing atm.  LOL

Going through relatively blind as I decided not to watch the trailers Nintendo put out in the last month.

Spoiler

Just got the Ultrahand but went exploring and found the cold resistant greaves in the snowy area before that. Can’t wait to see how the game really differs from BOTW as it progresses. :duca:

Yeah what's up with people building a wooden robot with a gonorrhea ridden dick  :rip:

I just got to Kakariko Village....

they reused the same music from the last game ?:ryan2:

is this the same for all the towns? I'll kind of be disappointed if they didn't change the music for the more familiar locations

can some gays confirm:chick1:

I saw some bugged up footage online. Someone PLEASE tell me this wasn't a bugged mess on release like Pokémon SV?

1 hour ago, TeamThiem said:

I am just running around everywhere getting my ass killed.

Found 2 shrines and a memory but have no idea what I am doing atm.  LOL

Spoiler

I suggest going to the Ritto village, the game kinda pushes you to do so in the begging anyway.

I just finished the tutorial after around 9-10 hours. There are so many things to do in this area alone lol. I tried many weapons combinations, I found a lot of Koroks, etc... I'm having a lot of fun.

Excited to go back to Hyrule tomorrow !

I'm not leaving the sky islands until I've explored everything I'm able to:jonny2:

Currently @ 23❤️ 3🟢,  all without a guide :jonny5: Finding the last few Shrines are gonna be hell :deadbanana2: After i got 10❤️ everything went into 🟢 until it was full. 

I was farming for upgrade materials today and fought 5 White Bokos, & 1 Black Boss Boko at the same time. I used up so many arrows, items, & weapon durability, all for the White Bokos (who were all already close to death) to slide down a cliff and despawn :) 

1 hour ago, Lexiel said:

I saw some bugged up footage online. Someone PLEASE tell me this wasn't a bugged mess on release like Pokémon SV?

Pre Day -7 patch TOTK's worst areas, perform better than Day 180 patch SV's best performing areas :giraffe:

Post Day -7 patch TOTK has no glaring issues. Digital Foundry acclaimed it's performance.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.