The Legend Of Zelda: Tears Of The Kingdom - Available !

Erreur2 La Nature

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Magickarp

• Rence

• Eóghan

• feelslikeadream

Nintendo NY flopped on the reservations for the midnight release when I tried to book a few days ago (or maybe I just flopped :wave2:) but  I will be up and going to nab my copy tomorrow:redface:

so ready :sats:

9 hours ago, Crashed said:

My copy arrived early and I played about 4 hours so far. The vibe seems to be darker than in BotW which I really like and the game feels like it's more difficult as well. My ass already got beaten a few times :jonnycat:

6 hours ago, Smarticle said:

the intro

regina-hall-scary-movie.gif

Won’t be playing until sometime this weekend and I’m already scared :redface:

5 hours ago, R.E.M. said:

why don't y'all just do digital preorder like the rest of us in 2023

Because I have £60 worth of reward points at my local store which means I’ve paid £0 for this :gaycat2:

Girl ultra hand needs some time to get used to not me already trying to find a guide for one of the shrine puzzles 

The straights on resetera are also complaining about ultrahand controls guess I’m not the only one :priceless:

53 minutes ago, JonginBey said:

Won’t be playing until sometime this weekend and I’m already scared :redface:

Djdjd it's not that scary I'm being dramatic. But you'll know what I mean when u start it

regina-hall-scary-movie.gif

GOTY and like others said the difficult really pumped up I stuck in some shrine for like hour and a half :jonny5:

NINTENDO ALWAYS WINS

34 minutes ago, Chasing Comet said:

GOTY and like others said the difficult really pumped up I stuck in some shrine for like hour and a half :jonny5:

The great sky island is def a lot more difficult than the great plateau 

Enjoying it but why in daylight is it so overbearingly bright??!! 

How does it run in handheld mode? Not gonna buy it just yet if it doesn't run well (because that's the only mode I can play right now). 

13 hours ago, CBC said:

oh totally agree! iirc i finished in 1 weekend :toofunny3:

Wow! I don;t think I've ever done that with a game. lol

My copy of TOTK is out for delivery and I can't wait. 

I have 2 shrines done on the Great Sky Island, but I have no clue how to get to the other 2. :deadbanana4:

Spoiler

What are those creepy hands that suddenly come out of the ground and hunt you? I teleported so fast omg :rip:

4 hours ago, Dylangaga said:

SO HAPPY I GOT EVERYTHING I WANTED!:jonny:

:clap3:So you got the TOTK pro controller too. Brilliant.

It’s been a few hours and I’m still on the Great Sky Island :ghostface:

Impatiently awaiting my copy :jonny2: All I wanna do is play ha.

Difficulty was pretty similar to BOTW's early game to me. I don't even know how to parry or dodge. Maybe it's cuz u guys aren't using Fuse? I will say that rn, it feels like the inverse difficulty curve (easier as u progress) of BOTW hasn't felt as steep in TOTK. It gets easier, but not by that much, & there's definitely some temporary difficulty spikes in some optional bosses. Heck there are some i'm still avoiding. My BOTW strategy for Lynels involved heavy use of Stasis+. I've killed 50+ in BOTW & barely take damage or lose durability, but now i ignore them for my own good :toofunny3:

Also I was bored & underwhelmed by the Great Sky Island :dies: so wait till u guys see everything else TOTK has to offer :jonny5:

5 hours ago, Feetree said:

The straights on resetera are also complaining about ultrahand controls guess I’m not the only one :priceless:

0ZqaJxw.thumb.gif.f199080028b85dd17a361a

But yuh at first it was SO hard to get the directions right, but once it clicks u'll get it. I never use Ultrahand unless i absolutely have to tho :dies:

33 minutes ago, Magickarp said:

Difficulty was pretty similar to BOTW's early game to me. I don't even know how to parry or dodge. Maybe it's cuz u guys aren't using Fuse? I will say that rn, it feels like the inverse difficulty curve (easier as u progress) of BOTW hasn't felt as steep in TOTK. It gets easier, but not by that much, & there's definitely some temporary difficulty spikes in some optional bosses. Heck there are some i'm still avoiding. My BOTW strategy for Lynels involved heavy use of Stasis+. I've killed 50+ in BOTW & barely take damage or lose durability, but now i ignore them for my own good :toofunny3:

Also I was bored & underwhelmed by the Great Sky Island :dies: so wait till u guys see everything else TOTK has to offer :jonny5:

0ZqaJxw.thumb.gif.f199080028b85dd17a361a

But yuh at first it was SO hard to get the directions right, but once it clicks u'll get it. I never use Ultrahand unless i absolutely have to tho :dies:

Wow, I'm sooo looking forward to this. I'll probably spend an hour just walking around the sky islands absorbing the beauty. :deadbanana2:

4 hours ago, P!nk said:

Enjoying it but why in daylight is it so overbearingly bright??!! 

It's because you're in the sky. Attention to detail and all.

Ultrahand got my stuck for a second until i i realised you can turn diagonally too lol. Won't be able to play much this weekend (or the next month really) but it feels good to be back in Hyrule 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.