The Legend Of Zelda: Tears Of The Kingdom - Available !

Erreur2 La Nature

Thank you for the birthday wishes, Nintendivas!!:hug:

@Magickarp lol yeah I'm old!!:chick3:

@feelslikeadream:dies: yeah that's my name

TOTK will be the 1st midnight release I attend! :duca:

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Magickarp

• Rence

• Eóghan

• feelslikeadream

And If anyone happens to get an extra TOTK pro controller brand new I will buy it from you!! I'm in the US.

The game gets better and better and better, you're not ready, can't wait to read your reactions. :jonny5:

10 hours ago, Dylangaga said:

Thank you for the birthday wishes, Nintendivas!!:hug:

@Magickarp lol yeah I'm old!!:chick3:

@feelslikeadream:dies: yeah that's my name

TOTK will be the 1st midnight release I attend! :duca:

I think I wanna go to my GameStop midnight release. I have a collectors edition from Best Buy that will be shipped out, but I may return it. :rip: 

Total freedom was a mistake :bibliahh:

Spoiler

spacer.png

for the nintendo girlies in Europe, the "official guide" is up for pre-order in some stores across europe since yesterday.

so keep a look out.

the book was up only a few hours ago in some amazon sites (already sold out in france, spain and italy)

I managed to snatch a hardcopy on amazon uk. it's not sold out there yet.

description:

496 Pages

The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom offers a vast world full of varied quests, challenging puzzles, ferocious monsters, and unique sights to behold. Working closely with Nintendo®, we have created the authoritative, all-encompassing guide that this game so richly deserves. We have explored all features and facets of The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom with a single mission: to help you discover and enjoy every moment of this game.

ALL ANSWERS REVEALED! Every puzzle, riddle, and mystery solved.

RELIABLE WALKTHROUGHS. Follow our curated playthrough, or go your own way and access expert advice whenever you need it.

COMPREHENSIVE ATLAS AND MAPS OF ALL HYRULE

Plan expeditions and identify all points of interest with stunning annotated maps.

100% COMPLETION

If you can fight it, we’ll tell you how to beat it; when you need it, we’ll show you where to find it!

the hardcover look so good :smitten:

i missed out on the original hardcover of BOTW back then and now it cost a fortune ...

91Rp-48MFOL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_FMwebp_ 

and honestly the release date is perfect. june 16th.

nintendo knows what they doing.

I'll play the game blind for a month. and when the book is here I'll go back to where I've hit a wall or all the things I completely missed to 100% the game.

• ATRL Moderator

This week is gonna go by so slowly :jonnycat:

2 hours ago, Eóghan said:

for the nintendo girlies in Europe, the "official guide" is up for pre-order in some stores across europe since yesterday.

so keep a look out.

the book was up only a few hours ago in some amazon sites (already sold out in france, spain and italy)

description:

i missed out on the original hardcover of BOTW back then and now it cost a fortune ...

Oooh, thanks for the heads up! I have the BotW one, so I just grabbed this one too.

3 hours ago, Eóghan said:

so keep a look out.

description:

Thanks so much. Just pre-ordered. :heart:

I know it leaked but I havent really followed the news. Is it good? Is it worth the $70? Will it snatch my wig like BoTW?

5 hours ago, Eóghan said:

so keep a look out.

description:

I have the BOTW one somewhere, got it for free from some Audible promotion. I didn't know it was going for over $200. :deadbanana2:

5 hours ago, Ms. Togekiss said:

I know it leaked but I havent really followed the news. Is it good? Is it worth the $70? Will it snatch my wig like BoTW?

yes.

I’m wondering if some of the reviewers will give it scores lower than it deserves because of it being held back by the limits of the hardware. Releasing the game with the next gen Switch would have made this an easy GOTY :lakitu:

1 hour ago, Rence said:

I’m wondering if some of the reviewers will give it scores lower than it deserves because of it being held back by the limits of the hardware. Releasing the game with the next gen Switch would have made this an easy GOTY :lakitu:

Anything below a metascrore of 94 will be a mega flop and L for Nintendo :giraffe:

• ATRL Moderator
39 minutes ago, DemnisBreezy said:

Anything below a metascrore of 94 will be a mega flop and L for Nintendo :giraffe:

Nintendo's Ls being huge Ws :WAP:

spacer.png

Several ppl who have played the game said that

Spoiler

the sky islands are only a very small percentage of the whole game, the dungeons are not big improvements from botw, and the exploration aspects of botw is not a big component of the game since the overworld map is the same, but that the rest of the game more than makes up for these shortcomings.

Is this you guys’ experience?

22 minutes ago, feelslikeadream said:

Nintendo's Ls being huge Ws :WAP:

spacer.png

I mean with regards to it being BOTW's sequel not in general :giraffe:

7 minutes ago, DemnisBreezy said:

I mean with regards to it being BOTW's sequel not in general :giraffe:

The top 10 games of the year so far are mostly remakes and remasters with Metroid Prime sitting at the top with 94 :redface:

I wouldn’t be surprised if TOTK ranged only at 94-96. I doubt the upcoming games (FF XVI, Spider-Man 2 etc) will score higher than that too

Just preordered the TOTK hardcover collectors edition guide on Amazon US! :duca:

Did piggyback release the BOTW guide as well?

24 minutes ago, Dylangaga said:

Did piggyback release the BOTW guide as well?

yes, they did a partnership with nintendo way back then for Wind Waker then it was "prima games" for Twillight Princess/Skyward Sword and back to "piggyback" for the last two.

It's a shame they discontinued the original hardcover of BOTW in favor of the expanded edition (which include dlc) but now I don't have the pair that match

81WDfL5bwTL._AC_SL1500_.jpg 

61TNjzGc8eL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_FMwebp_ 

• ATRL Moderator

Is it Friday yet?

britney-i-hate-fucking-waiting.gif

I remembered i had an amazon gift card lying around from Christmas so swiftly preordered this. :jonny5:

Chesnaught 7* raid and TOTK all on the same day. Friday is treating us nintendivas well. :katie2:

Edited by Aslan

3 hours ago, Rence said:

Nfok7Ky.jpeg

:jonny5:

We're so close :WAP: I'm so happy I haven't seen any leaks. All my friends are playing it together, but they're keeping it hush so I'm going in fully blind :WAP:

I'm sooo excited! I haven't seen any leaks either but tbh I don't care? Like, it's Zelda... the story isn't the main event. The sense of freedom and the feckless creativity... that's why I'm perched :gaycat2:

This week is going by so slow! :gaycat6:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.