The Legend Of Zelda: Tears Of The Kingdom - Available !

Erreur2 La Nature

Played for like 10 hours now, it’s truly amazing and lives up the hype. I’d say it’s more difficult though or I just forgot how BOTW was before you got good gear and upgrades.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Magickarp

• Rence

• Eóghan

• feelslikeadream

7 hours ago, Dylangaga said:

My birthday cake came out great!!:jonny:

That looks lovely, Dylan. Happy Birthday!

Edited by GlamSlam

9 minutes ago, BlackoutZone said:

Played for like 10 hours now, it’s truly amazing and lives up the hype. I’d say it’s more difficult though or I just forgot how BOTW was before you got good gear and upgrades.

Yes, I've heard people say it's a lot more difficult. Is it better than BOTW, and could it win game of the year?

1 minute ago, GlamSlam said:

Yes, I've heard people say it's a lot more difficult. Is it better than BOTW, and could it win game of the year?

Won’t judge it like that yet, but it definitely is much more than a “glorified BOTW dlc” as some were criticizing after the trailers. The new abilities and mechanics are so great and thought out you quickly start using them on every corner making the whole game a really fresh experience. Combining all layers of the map, the whole world is definitely even bigger than BOTW and nothing I encountered so far felt fillerish or lazily done. The game does look a bit prettier too even though it’s the same engine. I think it has a fair shot at scoring similar acclaim :alexz:

48 minutes ago, Magickarp said:

How did u get a RCM jig on such short notice :dies:

Amazon. :fan:

49 minutes ago, Magickarp said:

Reveal hidden contents

Wait till u get out of the sky then :rip: I was kinda underhwelmed by the tutorial, cuz of how similar it was to BOTW. I was like

"Shrines? Again?"

jasmine-masters.gif (i like shrines again now tho :dies:)

So i didn't end up exploring that area much, it felt empty & i was disappointed at first :dies: all that has changed now tho :jonny5: i might have to go back & explore it again, but so far every time i go to the sky i'm bored :toofunny3: I haven't seen much of it AT ALL, but of the Sky, Land, & Underground areas it's probably my least fave.

Don't open it if you haven't played the game.

Spoiler

mmm I'm shocked. The fortress? Purah??!! and the underground area is massive, I wasn't expecting something THAT big. But it's kinda empty, at least for now hihi :mandown:

54 minutes ago, BlackoutZone said:

100%

56 minutes ago, BlackoutZone said:

Won’t judge it like that yet, but it definitely is much more than a “glorified BOTW dlc” as some were criticizing after the trailers. The new abilities and mechanics are so great and thought out you quickly start using them on every corner making the whole game a really fresh experience. Combining all layers of the map, the whole world is definitely even bigger than BOTW and nothing I encountered so far felt fillerish or lazily done. The game does look a bit prettier too even though it’s the same engine. I think it has a fair shot at scoring similar acclaim :alexz:

:jonny5:

Of course I'm not happy it leaked, but what I read from the spoilers (which wasn't that much) has made my hype jump from 100% to 1000%

:WAP:

I think I just read a spoiler of the ending in a YOUTUBE COMMENT....  :rip: But whatever

Will this game be available at midnight localy? 

I find the difficulty equal to BOTW's early game. I've fought multiple black bokoblins, overworld bosses & bosses with no issue @ 6 hearts. Fuse is OP. But there was one overworld boss that completely 1-shot me tho, have not retried:lmao:Also BOTW was my first game outside of Pokemon, so ofc i'd remember it being more difficult, Red Moblins used to scare me :dies: BOTW & i assume TOTK will have an inverse difficulty curve& get easier the farther u go. 

2 hours ago, Axel. said:

Amazon. :fan:

Don't open it if you haven't played the game.

Reveal hidden contents

mmm I'm shocked. The fortress? Purah??!! and the underground area is massive, I wasn't expecting something THAT big. But it's kinda empty, at least for now hihi :mandown:

The sky is the empty one sis :shutup: The underground is a SLAY. Keep exploring it, i was SHOOKETH.

Oh, I hated the Moblins until I found an easy way to kill them. Lynels are the worst enemies, imo.

I warmed up to BOTW later but I’m a little excited. I think I’m just gonna buy it but play on an emulator. Getting a higher res with consistent FPS sounds much more appealing than playing on the switch.

• ATRL Moderator
18 hours ago, Dylangaga said:

My birthday cake came out great!!:jonny:

Omg your name is Dylan?!? I always assumed you were just a stan of Bob Dylan and Lady Gaga :eek:

Nintendo released the 1.1.0 update early :deadbanana4: giving the truly premium experience for the hackers 

Yuh the 2 major things i did today make this GOTY yup yup, those being:

The Rito Divine Beast Equivalent

One of the Labyrinths

1 hour ago, Pop said:

Nintendo released the 1.1.0 update early :deadbanana4: giving the truly premium experience for the hackers 

Oop let me update, hopefully it fixes the FPS in some areas. 

Someone finally beat the game today apparently :party:

Also yeah there's 330MB update. Seems like an automatic Day zero patch that updates as it normally would. It also coincides with the pre-downloads starting soon for the digital purchases. I suppose it's also for reviewers to play the game in good shape.

On 5/1/2023 at 1:02 PM, LustSpell said:

I had to mute every damn Zelda term known to man :deadbanana4: Tired of this ****! At least leak only two or three days in advance. It's way more bearable then :deadbanana4:

Update: Surprisingly it's not that bad! Haven't seen a thing and the days are passing by quick. So excited :duca:

21 minutes ago, LustSpell said:

Update: Surprisingly it's not that bad! Haven't seen a thing and the days are passing by quick. So excited :duca:

Yeah, things seem to have calmed down now. Only 7 more days. :jonny5:

3 hours ago, Magickarp said:

Yuh the 2 major things i did today make this GOTY yup yup, those being:

Reveal hidden contents

The Rito Divine Beast Equivalent

One of the Labyrinths

Wait til you get to the others :jonny5:

omg i cant believe Zelda dies in the end :jonnycat:

Spoiler

jk i'm stilll in the beginning of the game :sistrens:

Crazy how TOTK is the same size as BOTW :rip: at first it was supposed to be 18.2GB, but now it's 16.2GB vs BOTW's 15.7GB :rip:

EDIT: I went back to the Sky Plateau & Kakariko and from the little ive seen the game runs much better after that patch :clap3: Gamefreak and her 6 month late patch that fixed nothing & Home update could never.

2 hours ago, Magickarp said:

EDIT: I went back to the Sky Plateau & Kakariko and from the little ive seen the game runs much better after that patch

i'm starting to think nintendo leaked the game on purpose to look for mistakes and correct them before the official release

:gaycat2:

just pre-ordered :jonny5: seeing it downloaded on my console is making me sq*irt

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.