The Legend Of Zelda: Tears Of The Kingdom - Available !

Erreur2 La Nature

not a ******* robot :bibliahh:

• Haha 1

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Magickarp

• Rence

• Eóghan

• feelslikeadream

5 minutes ago, DanceFreak said:

not a ******* robot :bibliahh:

HOW? My brain hurts. :gaycat7:

30 minutes ago, DanceFreak said:

Tauro is so hot. I bet he has a big dick.:WAP: Rail me daddy :WAP:

:gaycat6:

44 minutes ago, DanceFreak said:

Talk to him without wearing any clothes :gaycat4:

1 hour ago, Rence said:

Djsksk I know it’s rewarding but try to save your game when you encounter them :jonnycat:

Y'all getting me so hyped :jonnycat: ugh i hate that they're random spawns now. Have you or @artc0cx fought & beaten a

Gleeok yet? Imagine having 60 armor & 25 ❤️'s and still getting clowned :clown: I mean i'm not taking much damage, but it takes SO many arrows or keese eyes to get her to fall down, & then it takes so much weapon durability. It just doesn't seem worth wasting my weapons on.

The dissonance of the shrine music being chill and spa like when I’m fighting for my life trying to figure **** out 

32 minutes ago, Feetree said:

The dissonance of the shrine music being chill and spa like when I’m fighting for my life trying to figure **** out 

:skull:

--

why is this being reviewbombed on MC?

1 hour ago, Liafen said:

why is this being reviewbombed on MC?

8.5/10 is the new reviewbomb now?

the lowest ratings are always the first ones dragging the average down at the beginning but with time the average will go up, as people who actually played it for a decent time give it a legitimate rating.

i think this might go higher than the 8.7/10 of BOTW in the end.

25 minutes ago, Eóghan said:

8.5/10 is the new reviewbomb now?

the lowest ratings are always the first ones dragging the average down at the beginning but with time the average will go up, as people who actually played it for a decent time give it a legitimate rating.

i think this might go higher than the 8.7/10 of BOTW in the end.

Saw it on Twitter a while ago being in the low 5s and the replies were calling out either console wars or the framerate drops.

• ATRL Moderator
11 hours ago, Magickarp said:

um wtf :jonny: I wonder if that 1st tip was something the devs expected. 

I wonder about this too, because I realized this VERY early on and it seriously makes some puzzles/shrines SO easy; whenever there's a shrine based on reaching some height or crossing a chasm, I just do this trick instead of whatever puzzle they're trying to get me to do :laugh: It seems so obvious that I feel like the devs had to expect it?

Spoilers about the last ability 

Spoiler

I just wanted to make a trip down the memory lane and explore the plateau and I ended up with Autobuild ability :jonny: 

Done with Rito Village. The bosses are too easy yeah. Cleared it on first try too. :giraffe: I feel like I've died more to constructs ganging up on me. Gonna slow down a bit and try to explore areas more before doing the main quests :giraffe:

7 hours ago, DanceFreak said:

he had my attention :sats:

7 hours ago, Magickarp said:

Y'all getting me so hyped :jonnycat: ugh i hate that they're random spawns now. Have you or @artc0cx fought & beaten a

Reveal hidden contents

No, I still have 4 hearts cause I put all my upgrades to stamina so I won’t bother with them for a while. They keep killing me when I try to pass though :jonnycat:

But I did kill those hands easily with bombs. Just get ready for it :jonnycat::jonnycat::jonnycat:

Playing the game in the dead of midnight and the gloom hands scared me :deadbanana4:

Not me getting rolled by a tree :deadbanana4: I didn’t even hear it :rip: 

HOLY **** HOLY **** HOLY ****

The 1-2-3 punch i just experienced, & i'm not even doing the finale yet

I could've done these optional things at ANY moment since the start, but the fact i saved it for near the end was so perfect.

I highly recommend following the order the game coaxes u to. I technically mixed up the order of the 2nd & 3rd punch, but I think it works out way better imo. I'm so glad i didn't get spoilt on these moments.

:jonny5:GOTY:jonny5:GOTY:jonny5:GOTY:jonny5:

the 3rd punch was probably my highlight of the whole game

:jonny5:

2 hours ago, Rence said:

But I did kill those hands easily with bombs. 

15 hours ago, artc0cx said:

Oh wow, if you manage to kill those dark hands that appear out of nowhere, you receive a great reward :cupid:

Not this happening right after, & becoming the 4th punch :jonny5:

I wonder why bombs were so effective this time, but not when i used it around the mid game :dies: but that reward was :jonny5:

thanks for not telling me when i asked:bibliahh:i was SHOOKETH

• ATRL Moderator

Now WHY would they ask this knowing what people are making? :bibliahh:

2 hours ago, Magickarp said:

HOLY **** HOLY **** HOLY ****

The 1-2-3 punch i just experienced, & i'm not even doing the finale yet

I could've done these optional things at ANY moment since the start, but the fact i saved it for near the end was so perfect.

I highly recommend following the order the game coaxes u to. I technically mixed up the order of the 2nd & 3rd punch, but I think it works out way better imo. I'm so glad i didn't get spoilt on these moments.

:jonny5:GOTY:jonny5:GOTY:jonny5:GOTY:jonny5:

the 3rd punch was probably my highlight of the whole game

:jonny5:

Do you mean

Spoiler

Rito > Zora > next 2 regions

?? Or can you tell what order do you mean excatly please!

1 hour ago, Magickarp said:

Not this happening right after, & becoming the 4th punch :jonny5:

I wonder why bombs were so effective this time, but not when i used it around the mid game :dies: but that reward was :jonny5:

Reveal hidden contents

thanks for not telling me when i asked:bibliahh:i was SHOOKETH

When I used them i didnt aim for the eyes directly but their body maybe that was why :swan:

I know right I was sh00k and I panicked when it happened, this game has so many surprises

:gaycat6:, i wonder what happens if you manage to kill him

11 hours ago, Magickarp said:

Talk to him without wearing any clothes :gaycat4:

Hide contents

Gleeok yet? Imagine having 60 armor & 25 ❤️'s and still getting clowned :clown: I mean i'm not taking much damage, but it takes SO many arrows or keese eyes to get her to fall down, & then it takes so much weapon durability. It just doesn't seem worth wasting my weapons on.

ill leave Gleeoks alone for now, i only have like 5 hearts still 

:chick3: 

9 hours ago, the70s said:

Can you tell what order do you mean exactly please!

Spoiler

Have u been to the Temple of Time? If u have u can

Spoiler

trace out the order of Memories, which will in turn give the the order of Dungeons. Dungeon order isn't as important as Memory order tho imo. I  avoided geoglyphs that weren't in order so i could watch the story play out properly.

But what "i meant exactly" involves the order of what i did post 4 Dungeons. Even though u can do all these things long before the 4 Dungeons i saved them for the end. I can list u just the specific locations in order if u want, but I'd feel bad if it ruined anything for uIf u really wanna know: 

EDIT: Deleted the spoiler nvm :toofunny3: the game will hint u to go to these locations after u beat the 4 dungeons anyway :toofunny3: 

EDIT2: turns out i skipped a whole quest line too :bibliahh: yeah don't listen to me for advice please :bibliahh:

9 hours ago, artc0cx said:

Hide contents

I know right I was sh00k and I panicked when it happened, this game has so many surprises

:gaycat6:, i wonder what happens if you manage to kill him

Spoiler

Girl not u sending me to death :rip: I thought u beat it nnn. Thank God i'm an endgame build now :dies: If u wanna know what rewards u get:

• Spoiler
    • more Dark Clumps
    • 41 dmg 🗡 that Glooms your hearts every few hits
    • 🏹 that does more  dmg the more ❤️ u own. Pretty sure the formula is X❤️ = 2X🏹

I'm not reading almost any posts in here bc I don't wanna get spoiled on anything, but I'm just here to say - BOTW has been snatched and TOTK is now the best game of all time :WAP: And to think this series was already easily the best in gaming history. Who else could even think of doing it? 

This is day three of no-lifing the game for me, I have the next three days off work (and had Friday off) just for this, and I don't regret any of it :gaycat3:

Do I need the parasol/parachute/thing in order to progress in the impa mission 

I mean is it something I can even get easily at this point 

i don’t even remember where I got it in BoTw lol

Edited by Katamari

On 5/13/2023 at 4:30 AM, GlamSlam said:

:jonny5: How are you liking it?

Best game ever tbh 

wait no second after we love Katamari 

1 hour ago, Katamari said:

Do I need the parasol/parachute/thing in order to progress in the impa mission 

I mean is it something I can even get easily at this point 

i don’t even remember where I got it in BoTw lol

If you follow the main quest after leaving the great sky Island it's one of the first items you get. You basically need it for Impa or you'll splat to the ground during her quest lol. 

Edited by Puttanesca

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.