Bridgerton | Season 3 | Netflix

Gui Blackout

17 minutes ago, fridayteenage said:

Reading the rokesby prequel series, about their dad's sister, sister, cousin, and a random girl who each marry a rokesby brother.

The few original characters are on the sidelines for most of it, but in the last book Anthony and Benedict are running around it a lot.

Wonder if this will be a show too

I think there is a good chance the constant 2 year breaks will kill interest in the show. Nothing lasts forever.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AbeHicks

• Starkboy

• fridayteenage

• CBC

ok I finally got time to finish season 3

cute, cute, cute not better than season 2 but still good. a bit disappointed with how cressida was handled

all I can think about right now is benedict because the queer baiting is just too ******* much. It better pay off, especially with the guy they casted, if there's one man that can turn a bi man into a full time gay job it's that one. god he's beautiful:jonny: ben you're cooked no goin back

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C8Kit7-uAvR/?igsh=MWx5djB3Y2QyM2R5Yw== 

1 hour ago, Eóghan said:

ok I finally got time to finish season 3

cute, cute, cute not better than season 2 but still good. a bit disappointed with how cressida was handled

all I can think about right now is benedict because the queer baiting is just too ******* much. It better pay off, especially with the guy they casted, if there's one man that can turn a bi man into a full time gay job it's that one. god he's beautiful:jonny: ben you're cooked no goin back

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C8Kit7-uAvR/?igsh=MWx5djB3Y2QyM2R5Yw== 

From casting calls we already know Ben will be paired up with a woman of east asian descent.

2 hours ago, AbeHicks said:

From casting calls we already know Ben will be paired up with a woman of east asian descent.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.