Survivor 47 - Wednesdays 8/7C on CBS

Chaos Angel

43 minutes ago, @michael said:

There’s no reason for it since they’re dominating Survivor US :skull:

Yeah they are dominating, with so few of them cast. Imagine a full season of all Canadians :jonny:

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• genetic fail

• Komet

• Chamoy

• Harmonizer

Happy Pride :skull:

15 minutes ago, genetic fail said:

Happy Pride :skull:

What in the -

Just finished watching Brains vs Beauty vs Brawn and damn Spencer and Tasha as the scrappy underdog duo was incredible... I was rooting for them so hard, but given how things played out no one in the final 3 deserved it more than Tony. Screw Chaos Kass for ******* it all up by switching and basically handing Tony the win. 

• 3 weeks later...
8 minutes ago, McNulty said:

Can someone suggest which seasons should I watch or skip from S30 ~ S39?

Skip 35, literally the worst season that was completely and blatantly rigged for one player

Skip 36 unless you just want to look at Michael Yerger shirtless 

Skip 37, boring winner and forgettable cast besides Queen Angelina

Skip 38, worst twist in the history of this show leading to an undeserving winner

Skip 39, boring and vanilla winner, tainted season due to the sexual harassment allegations

21 minutes ago, McNulty said:

Definitely Skip 30

Watch 31

Watch 32

Skip 33

Skip 34

Definitely Skip 35

Watch 36

Definitely Watch 37

Skip 38

Watch 39

Thanks guys. you're giving me different answers for the same seasons :gaycat6: but I'll def skip 35 &38 and watch 31 & 32

We finally got P+ in the UK and Survivor is nowhere to be seen, I hate it here :cries:

In other news:

We're currently on 38 (we're watching them in order, it's my first time) and:

I think I know who wins this season from when I was researching when I first started watching... and if the winner is who I think it is... good lord save me from my rage. No spoilers please

17 hours ago, McNulty said:

37 is one of the most popular seasons. You must watch.

31 is a must watch but has a full-returnee cast so a lot o spoilers 

32 is great 

33 is great 

30 - SKIP

31 - great season but full of returnees, better enjoyed with context

32 - Great season!  Social games shine here.

33 - Fun, messy season with memorable characters.  I enjoyed it more than most people though

34 - Gets **** on a lot but the pre-merge is gold.  It does go down hill fast after though.  Returnee season so again, better enjoyed with context.

35 - Honestly, this was a top tier season until a late-game twist and the blatant rigging for one castaway.  I still think it’s worth watching.  Interesting strategies, complex villains, and some great casting choices.

36 - dear god, SKIP.  It’s nearly unwatchable.  The edit is so lopsided and unbalanced, you won’t care/be shocked by even half of the eliminations.  The ONE thing it has going for it is a memorable and very unique finale.  It’s just a painful ride to get there.

37 - MUST WATCH.  Best season of the 30s.  There’s a reason they put this season on Netflix for the casual viewers.  Exciting moves, hilarious characters, fun twists.

38 - when Survivor officially jumped the shark.  It’s a mess and unlike any other season, throws long-held Survivor conventions out the window…. but tbh it’s hella entertaining.  I enjoyed it as a piece of television.

39 - big controversy around one castaway inappropriately touching other players.  Leaves a pretty nasty taste in your mouth.  It did have its moments though, and the cast was fun for the most part.  Meh.

The season 37 praise :biblio:

Yall must have been watching a different season than me, it’s literally forgettable, I had to look up a cast picture to remember who was on that season and I only remember like 5 or 6 castaways, the rest are completely forgettable. And the republican winner :biblionny:

his nudes were kind of hot tho

• ATRL Moderator

I (tried) watching S10 the last few days.  It’s BY FAR the worst season of Survivor I’ve watched.  The winner was obvious and unlikeable the entire time, the dominating tribe was so tired, Stephanie and the gay were the only exciting contestants the entire time.  

I am surprised to see people liked it?  What was fun about it?  Literally nothing exciting happened :rip: 

On 7/1/2022 at 3:46 AM, khalyan said:

I (tried) watching S10 the last few days.  It’s BY FAR the worst season of Survivor I’ve watched.  The winner was obvious and unlikeable the entire time, the dominating tribe was so tired, Stephanie and the gay were the only exciting contestants the entire time.  

I am surprised to see people liked it?  What was fun about it?  Literally nothing exciting happened :rip: 

Yeah Palau bored me too. That flop tribe… and the majority alliance in the winning tribe was so meh. And Caryn was the worst

Do we have Australian Survivor thread cause next season was rumor to be Heroes vs Villain with half returnees, half newbies and the rumor female returnees so far :jonny6:

Just did a rewatch of Survivor: Panama - Exile Island.

I am howling at the dysfunctionally competent Casaya tribe. What a tribe of personalities. How they all managed to be on one tribe in a schoolyard pick, no less. Production could never would have guessed the chaos that will ensue in Casaya and the vanilla that is La Mina.:bibliahh:

Spoiler

Shane, the powder keg. You'll never know what spits out of his mouth.

Courtney, the hippie that gets on everyone's nerves. Her lack of social awareness is just a thing to behold.

Danielle, the meatball. So obnoxious but she's a captain of sports.

Bruce, the zen master. Kooky personality. Sad he got med-evaced but instead of being a somber occurence it became unintentionally hilarious that only the Casaya's can create.

Bobby, the BobDawg. No nonsense player, tells it what it is.

Aras, the yoga master. The de facto leader, so young but held the tribe together. How he started this game with his spiritual nonsense but became one of the saner members. May not be the best winner but he is a hoot. "Call a whambulance!".

Cirie, the Survivor Legend. Charismatic, sociable but highly sneaky strategist. Watching her laugh at the dysfunction of their tribe is just a treat.

Also I have to include La Mina's Terry. Challenge Beast 5 in a row... But man his social game was pretty terrible.

Really loved Panama. :bibliahh:

OUT:

Hourglass Twist :clap3:

Do or Die :clap3:

Phrase-Activated Idols :clap3:

IN:

Shot in the Dark :mazen:

Risk vs. Reward

Beware Advantages

26-Day Format

Winner Announcement + Reunion on Island

This new twist is interesting :eek:

• 1 month later...

2nd season in a row where the eye candy is LACKING

1 hour ago, Harmonizer said:

2nd season in a row where the eye candy is LACKING

We keep losing :noparty: 

Hopefully we get another female winner!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.