• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• genetic fail

• Komet

• Chamoy

• Harmonizer

18 hours ago, genetic fail said:

This season kinda has no hype... :noparty:

Everyone's been focusing on season 50. I think they made a mistake announcing it so far in advance for multiple reasons (even though everyone deep down knew 50 would be returnees but still).

• ATRL Moderator
18 hours ago, genetic fail said:

This season kinda has no hype... :noparty:

They tried to coast on Jon Favreau

season-47-tribal-division-reference-sheet-v0-wjepiy56f7nd1.jpeg?auto=webp&s=c66912af983caa21e3f7e0040fa0bb0b5eabbfc9

Seems like a fairly bland and tepid cast,  apart from like Sue lol. The one that seem interesting from the first impressions to me are Kyle, Sue, Tiyana from blue, Andy and Sam from yellow and Genevieve from red.

45 seemed generic too and they ended up serving best new era season, so we'll see. There's like zero hype so far, s50 announcement really did them dirty.

Rewatching Vanuatu currently and aside from being a very underrated season, I'm surprised people like Twila has never been back. I know she was contracted for like 3 returnee seasons over the years but ended up getting cut every time.

Survivor doesn't tend to cast old people as much these days so I hope Sue does well this season if only for the fact that it might encourage production to bring back some older women for 50 (and expand when it comes to age diversity in general).

17 hours ago, Gossip_Boy said:

Rewatching Vanuatu currently and aside from being a very underrated season, I'm surprised people like Twila has never been back. I know she was contracted for like 3 returnee seasons over the years but ended up getting cut every time.

Survivor doesn't tend to cast old people as much these days so I hope Sue does well this season if only for the fact that it might encourage production to bring back some older women for 50 (and expand when it comes to age diversity in general).

Vanuatu's been getting reappraised recently, deservedly so. Imo the reason it isn't exactly easy to like is the same why I love it so much - the end game is filled with morally gray people, with no clear heroes or villains to universally root for or against. One could make a case for liking or disliking any of Eliza/Chris/Twila/Ami/Scout and I'd understand. 

Also it's a very top-heavy cast; the stars shine but there is a lot of no1curr duds. 

Older players have been delivering recently - Julie, Bruce, Maria, Mike, Gabler I don't understand why they're only casting one per season. Apparently the s48 cast is mostly 30 and older, tho. 

Edited by Komet

Idc about this season so far lol. Won't bother to go through all the preseason stuff but Sue and Sam seem like fun. S46 was the worst I've ever watched live so I pray this is a decent season

19 hours ago, Gossip_Boy said:

Literally so many older women that I can think of off the top of my head that would be great s50 picks - Trish, Carolyn (Worlds Apart), Chrissy, Natalie Cole, Janet and Julie to name a few. Trish and Carolyn especially should have returned by now but their time has probably passed which sucks

Parv, Cirie and Tony have been confirmed for the next season of Australian survivor, Australia vs the World.

But its length is supposedly only 15 days sadly.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Gossip_Boy said:

Parv, Cirie and Tony have been confirmed for the next season of Australian survivor, Australia vs the World.

But its length is supposedly only 15 days sadly.

It's Australian tho, so it will be good

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Kern said:

It's Australian tho, so it will be good

I mean I will be watching regardless but 15 days isn't survivor it's a summer camp lol. I wish they did a proper season cause the concept of having players from all over the world compete is cool but alas.

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.