Survivor 47 - Wednesdays 8/7C on CBS

Chaos Angel

On 5/31/2024 at 6:47 PM, Komet said:

We should kinda do a hottest male from the 40s ranking during the off-season :gaycat4:

In no particular order:

Xander

Ricard

Hai

Ryan

Sami

Josh

Austin

Brando

Hunter

Charlie

• 2 weeks later...

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• genetic fail

• Komet

• Chamoy

• Harmonizer

Either Survivor 49 & 50 or 50 & 51 are gonna be back-to-back returnee seasons I just know it :jonny:

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

On 6/3/2024 at 1:17 PM, genetic fail said:

In no particular order:

Xander

Ricard

Hai

Ryan

Sami

Josh

Austin

Brando

Hunter

Charlie

Hunter was definitely the hottest guy they have had on in a while. 

Xander was cute and should have won.

Charlie wasn't cute but i think he should have won this last season too. 

q was hot lets not overlook him just becoz he was a flop player :siptea:

Edited by flower moon

They better make 49 a returnee season, new era second chance or something

• 1 month later...

Wait Aysha from RHAP is on 47? Omg instant favourite, I absolutely love her :jonnycat:

Please don't flop queen and for the love of all that is holy, if you get an idol PLAY IT.

I want 50 to be an all stars with old-school players please 

these newbies are not memorable 

As much as I love the likes of Parvati, Cirie, Sandra etc I do not want to see them play again. They have shown everything they could possibly do and I do not need to see the same thing for the millionth time and the whole thing will play out exactly like WAW which is going to be lame. I hope they stray away from people that have returned 1244323311 times already. Let's get some new blood/make some new legends*

*The only multi-returnee I would be interested in seeing again is Amanda. The last time she played was 14(?) years ago and she was such a force at a very young age so it would be fun to see her again at 40 with the life experience she's had. Plus her return would gag casuals and super fans alike lol. The only problem is she has distanced herself from the survivor community since Heroes vs. Villains ended and has no connections whatsoever so that probably means she's DOA.

Parvati is doing season 2 of that Deal or No Deal show on Peacock

5 hours ago, Gossip_Boy said:

As much as I love the likes of Parvati, Cirie, Sandra etc I do not want to see them play again. They have shown everything they could possibly do and I do not need to see the same thing for the millionth time and the whole thing will play out exactly like WAW which is going to be lame. I hope they stray away from people that have returned 1244323311 times already. Let's get some new blood/make some new legends*

*The only multi-returnee I would be interested in seeing again is Amanda. The last time she played was 14(?) years ago and she was such a force at a very young age so it would be fun to see her again at 40 with the life experience she's had. Plus her return would gag casuals and super fans alike lol. The only problem is she has distanced herself from the survivor community since Heroes vs. Villains ended and has no connections whatsoever so that probably means she's DOA.

I agree with the first part but we need Tina to play one last time:gaycat6:

24 minutes ago, Pink Whitney said:

Parvati is doing season 2 of that Deal or No Deal show on Peacock

I didn't realize this was a reality show :rip: i've seen it advertised on peacock and thought it was just normal deal or no deal set on an island

4 hours ago, Pink Whitney said:

I agree with the first part but we need Tina to play one last time:gaycat6:

I'm still so mad we were robbed of Tina on WAW. She's the OG mother. 

Saw this on reddit the other day and she's still kicking ass. Bless her

(We can make an exception for her)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Gossip_Boy said:

I'm still so mad we were robbed of Tina on WAW. She's the OG mother. 

Saw this on reddit the other day and she's still kicking ass. Bless her

(We can make an exception for her)

Jeff would never invite her to WAW bc it would remind him how his man crush Colby got slayed by her. Jeff's boner couldn't handle that 

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Gwegend said:

Jeff would never invite her to WAW bc it would remind him how his man crush Colby got slayed by her. Jeff's boner couldn't handle that 

AFAIK something went down during HvV which strained Colby and Jeff's relationship and haven't been in good terms ever since but yeah **** him (Jeff). 

• Haha 1

50 minutes ago, Gossip_Boy said:

AFAIK something went down during HvV which strained Colby and Jeff's relationship and haven't been in good terms ever since but yeah **** him (Jeff). 

Colby probably denied his sexual advances and Jeff banned him from survivor 

17 hours ago, Gossip_Boy said:

Yeah, I want old schoolers back, but not them. I want Rob C, Shii Ann, Natalie Bolton, Earl etc. the names we haven't seen play in YEARS

12 minutes ago, Mordecai said:

Yeah, I want old schoolers back, but not them. I want Rob C, Shii Ann, Natalie Bolton, Earl etc. the names we haven't seen play in YEARS

I would love to have Rob back too. Not sure how feasible it is with RHAP and his kids but he was super fun both times he was on (even though the second was short lived). And of course I love RHAP.

Neleh would be another great choice. She's been vocal for years about wanting to return, she's involved in the survivor community and is still a big fan of the show (which is important, we don't want more Kelly Wiglesworths). Quite frankly I'm shocked she hasn't been back but Jeff  hating Marquesas might have something to do with it (or he just doesn't care about her at all nn). 

Edited by Gossip_Boy
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Gossip_Boy said:

I would love to have Rob back too. Not sure how feasible it is with RHAP and his kids but he was super fun both times he was on (even though the second was short lived). And of course I love RHAP.

Neleh would be another great choice. She's been vocal for years about wanting to return, she's involved in the survivor community and is still a big fan of the show (which is important, we don't want more Kelly Wiglesworths). Quite frankly I'm shocked she hasn't been back but Jeff  hating Marquesas might have something to do with it (or he just doesn't care about her at all nn). 

Mind you Neleh, the first person to flip on her original alliance (and made it to the end), was an alternate to motherfucking Sierra for Game Changers. No wonder all full returnee seasons range from mid to ass with the exception of Heroes vs Villains.

There are like 5 players on Marquesas that also haven't yet returned that I'd see rather than Neleh, no shade.  Vee, Sean, John, Gina, Gabriel. But Marquesas had a great cast, it's criminal that its only returnees are Kathy and that pre-juror B***** R*b 

:suburban:

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Which previous player do you identify with the most? Who do you think you will play most like? Michele Fitzgerald. So much more to her than her appearance and played the game (twice) with grit. Tough exterior with an emotional core.

Slaychele praise? A man of culture. Sam Phalen I wasn't familiar with ur game.

• Like 1

This season kinda has no hype... :noparty:

Looks like a pretty boring cast but we'll see 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.