Survivor 47 - Wednesdays 8/7C on CBS

Chaos Angel

Posted (edited)

This is another Winchele vs Aubry thing again.

And the right person won again :clap3:. Gamebots are over

Edited by fais_2311
  • Like 2

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• genetic fail

• Komet

• Chamoy

• Harmonizer

So happy for Kenzie! I would've been happy with Charlie too but Kenzie's redemption arc is just so good.

Maria not voting for Charlie....YIKES! She seems so cold and bitter, when Jeff asked who voted for Charlie and he looks back expecting to see her hand up, she doesn't even look him in the eyes just keeps staring straight and when he turns back you could see how hurt he is knowing that she was never really his friend. That was brutal, she is getting torn apart online. 

Q voting for Kenzie was the most shocking part, that man's brain needs to be studied cause you can never know his next move. 

I'm relieved this season is over! It was a hard watch for most of the season, it really only got good in the last 2 episodes. Hoping next season we get more aware, strategic, and risky players

Sidenote: Liz helping Kenzie win that immunity was AMAZING. I don't think that's ever happened where someone helps another person win individual immunity. I was cackling

Posted (edited)

Glad this season is finally over. It picked up post merge but I'm not exaggerating when I say 46 probably has the worst premerge I've ever seen, and I thought Charlie deserved the win so a Kenzie W is a bit underwhelming (but not totally unexpected).

Why are the editors incapable of properly editing someone who wins because of a strong SOCIAL game? Same thing happened with Gabler (though that was way more unpredictable). The Yanu 3 were the focal point of the premerge and early merge, I don't know why the editors didn't emphasise just how strong the bonds Kenzie made were. I thought Kenzie won it during FTC because up until that point Charlie should have won but the jury were a lot more receptive towards her.

Surprised by how some of the votes played out, I thought Liz and Hunter would've voted Kenzie and Maria vote Charlie; Maria seems bitter af and she's a total hypocrite when she tried to get rid of Charlie and got caught red handed

Felt really bad for Charlie as well, he thought he was going to win and took the loss really hard

But the highlight of the finale was LIZ'S EGO :ahh: holy heck this woman lacks so much self awareness, I can't wait to hear her exit press

Edited by Mordecai
  • Like 1

Wait....

I never saw it before but now all of a sudden...

I'm lookin for a man in the jungle

5'11

Swiftie

Law student

:jonny5:

• Like 3

Damn Maria was so bitter :rip: not surprised tbh, she deserved the Liz-Kenzie alliance against her lmao

This season was a pain thanks to Bhanu, but after he got out, it was so good! I think it's my favourite of the new era :clap3: Iconic season and iconic winner with Kenzie

• Thumbs Down 1

I could never single handedly destroy a friendship by robbing someone of $1 million

Love Charlie saying they don't need to be friends and he doesn't plan to be 

Overjoyed Kenzie won, a true underdog that fought from the bottom and played an excellent game.

Liz helping Kenzie during the challenge was iconic and I Stan her so hard for that.

3 hours ago, Mads Trier said:

Overjoyed Kenzie won, a true underdog that fought from the bottom and played an excellent game.

Liz helping Kenzie during the challenge was iconic and I Stan her so hard for that.

She was in a power alliance. She wasn't an underdog, that would be Venus.

Okay ending to a mid season. I liked last season a lot more.

Charlie 100% deserved to win, he's clearly the best player this season. Maria is so bitter, truly a miserable person.

i only started watching the after show now and im shocked at maria. what a fake ass hag

4 hours ago, Chamoy said:

They're having a woman-hater-bitter-old-hag off :lmao:

• Haha 3

God Maria and Liz are insufferable.

This cast full of the most insufferable losers I've ever seen :skull: the amount of crying this season :skull:

Maria is such a queen for ending that Swiftie b*tch at the end…loved seeing his smug face change...although Kenzie is such an underwhelming winner.

• Thumbs Down 4

The way we all dragged Maria for being a woman hater throughout the season and now we're dragging her for not voting for a man to win :bibliahh:

It's just like Nicki said, they switch, yeah they switch like…. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)

I hope Liz never comes back. I get that her dramatics are entertaining for some, but she has no shot at ever winning and will ruin others' games. She can stay watching the show from Chili's. 

Edited by toxicgenie

When Liz suddenly had a rare condition of limp wrist syndrome so she can't make fire ….

that is when it really clicked to me that she must be just a compulsive liar with probably no allergies and she/ her business doesn't have millions of dollars either

• Like 1

I might have misunderstood as I was still reeling from all the bizarre decisions in the episode but did Kenzie say she would've done what Ben did i.e. choose Charlie to go to final three? I understand Liz being delusional about her chances but why was Kenzie seemingly on the same page? Or at least take Ben surely. 

Overall didn't mind the outcome. Kenzie and Charlie were clearly the only ones with a chance and they seemed to show more of why Kenzie won than for example Erica.

This might be one of my fave casts in a while. The only one downright annoying was Bhanu, but that one's partially the editors; all others were boring at worst. We've been eating good for 45/46  :heart:

They really should've used one of 47/48 as a new era all stars. There's been some great characters recently and I feel like a lot of them will be lost in the mix for s50 + a returnee season would flesh out players that didn't necessarily reach their peak on their OG seasons, as well as really cement who are the standouts of 40s. I can already see the s50 cast being a huge mess.

cast ranking:

Tiffany
Hunter
Kenzie
Maria
Venus
Liz
Q
Ben
Soda
Jem
Tevin
Randen
Jess
Moriah
Charlie
Tim
Jelinsky
Bhanu

17 hours ago, toxicgenie said:

Then Survivor should change it from "outwit, outplay, outlast" to "outlike, outlove, outfriend."

I think likeability should play a factor if the other options are awful people, but Charlie was decent enough that it shouldn't have cost him the game.

This game has always been a popularity contest, and never a 'best player (whatever that means) wins' competition. And honestly those are my favorite wins, expect for when editors ruin them by not showing them correctly (samoa, 43)

Otherwise why would there even be a need for the jury? just hand out points based on correct votes cast, challenges won, blindsides orchestrated, etc and just tally them up at the final tribal. Although that would be a much more boring show.

Liz is such a LOSER :barf: So cringe, good at nothing, annoying, whiny. 

_

Happy with the outcome, wouldn't have been mad if Charlie won but Kenzie slayed that final jury

5 hours ago, Miles. said:

The way we all dragged Maria for being a woman hater throughout the season and now we're dragging her for not voting for a man to win :bibliahh:

It's just like Nicki said, they switch, yeah they switch like…. 

i mean, that man was her #1 right? so - yeah

and did she not literally tell charlie she'd vote for him? like speaking of switching like a...

• Thanks 2

DJklsdjfsdklgjh even Sia is over the new era :lmao: 

• Haha 3

• ATRL Moderator
13 minutes ago, Miles. said:

DJklsdjfsdklgjh even Sia is over the new era :lmao: 

Absolutely cackling at this. Perfect ending to this (delightful) mess of a season.

• ATRL Moderator
On 5/23/2024 at 1:37 PM, Chamoy said:

Fhdhsgssfss OF COURSE

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.