Survivor 47 - Wednesdays 8/7C on CBS

Chaos Angel

• ATRL Moderator

This cast is cracking me up. Truly terrible at "Survivor," but incredibly entertaining at the same time.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• genetic fail

• Komet

• Chamoy

• Harmonizer

kinda gutted he's out. it wouldve been such a move if he'd played his idol :chick1:

• Like 1

Of course Maria wants to target another woman to save a man 

:clack:

I'm so annoyed with everyone getting sent home with an idol in their pocket 

• Like 3

For me this season lacks someone to root for which is why after that awful premerge it's still not that great but at least we don't have a cast full of gamebots

But I'm starting to warm to Liz, her refusing to compromise is funny to watch but such horrible gameplay

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

everyone is so scared of using an idol when it isn't needed, and they end up going home with it. Honestly just better to waste your idol knowing you're guaranteed safety for another few days where anything could change/happen :michael:

• Thanks 2

I'm also tired of players telling others (and/or the entire tribe) they have an idol... just stfu and keep it a secret for once :shutup:

Spoiler

poor hot Hunter was dumb for telling everyone (and then not using it :ace:)

Edited by DEGUOM
<3
  • Like 1

Yea it's actually refreshing to see this mess after HOW embarrassingly Dee and the 4 steamrolled last season. It was so so disinteresting.

this season kinda sucks but is also kinda entertaining. I don't want to see Charlie or Maria win even though those are the only 2 I can see winning based on the editing from episode 1 til now.

11 hours ago, TaggedGalaxy said:

Of course Maria wants to target another woman to save a man 

Black woman at that

damn im gagged i thought he was winning also no more eye candy for me :(

Rooting for Tiff to take it

Phenomenal cast and season. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

best season of the new era and it isn't even close. if you get it you get it. this is the classic survivor we LOVE. CAST MORE BAD PLAYERS!!! NO MORE GAMEBOTS!!!

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

What do yall think the theme is gonna be? I think Old School VS New School is what they'll go with tbh

This season is giving cracked mess, especially since the merge. I don't know why some of y'all ain't into it. This is some of the best Survivor since 42. Bad gameplay and big characters is always gonna create the best seasons.

On 4/28/2024 at 8:48 PM, genetic fail said:

What do yall think the theme is gonna be? I think Old School VS New School is what they'll go with tbh

They should do second chance 2 for 50, then have old school vs new school for 52/53 and legends for 55

• Thumbs Down 1

Is this a safe space girls?

Spoiler

GqBaBEc.jpeg

Liz meltdown over Applebee's the only scene in the new era that is equal to iconic old school Survivor moments

• Like 6

I really hope these people aren't stupid and vote out Charlie the next time he loses an immunity challenge. He's proven himself too strong now.

I feel like only Maria, Kenzie, and Charlie have strong winner edits right now. I wouldn't be surprised if the final 3 is Venus, Q, and one of Maria/Charlie/Kenzie.

• Like 1

Would be really interesting if they just got rid of idols for one season since nobody even knows how to play them anymore.

• Like 2

just noticed there are official opening intros for Survivor 45 and 46

good job CBS

• Haha 1

• ATRL Moderator
6 hours ago, @michael said:

Liz meltdown over Applebee's the only scene in the new era that is equal to iconic old school Survivor moments

This season has become a genuine farce and I love it so much. Absolutely hilarious.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, @michael said:

That Liz scene absolutely reeled me back into this season. When Venus was about to comfort her but she kept going so Venus noped out :dies:

I'm rooting for Maria but not particularly strongly.

• Haha 1

Liz is so cracked, what an icon :jonnycat:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.