• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• genetic fail

• Komet

• Chamoy

• Harmonizer

5 hours ago, ALittleGauche said:

Venus taking credit for the move was fckng HILARIOUS. She's serving so much charisma uniqueness nerve and talent. UGH mother.

I mean, in her mind she does think and believe it so she's not lying :skull:

A good episode! Love Venus so much.

• Like 1

this season is definitely getting better

currently rooting for hunter, tiffany, and venus

• Like 1

I still feel like I don't like much of the cast so the episodes are still a drag for me but this one was somewhat enjoyable. 

I've been rooting for Venus but Parvati she is not.

Q is truly a mess, it'll be satisfying once he's voted out.  

• Like 1

I'm liking kenzie more after ben's panic attack

The BigMoveitis has infected this cast :noparty: Tevin is dumb for getting Soda out. You vote out somebody who trusts you and isn't a social threat, over Venus who's openly conspiring against you, and Charlie who seems to be well liked and was a member of opposing tribe? Flop, he lost the game with this move.

Tim has also misplayed these last two ep badly, having multiple options is good if nobody realizes what you're doing. He either should've brought Ben along into the plus 1 alliance, or let him go this week. 

Q is also overplaying af. Charlie was indeed dumb for revealing he was the one who voted for Venus, but why lecture him like that?

Venus' social game is completely non existent, she'll  just be completely ally-less till they mercifully boot her huh :dies:Love the delusion that she's the one who orchestrated this

I'd be very surprised if the winner wasn't one of Hunter/Kenzie/Tiffany, we already saw some mistakes from everyone else, either social or strategic. i guess Ben's possible if he's there alongside Venus and Liz or smth and wins for not sucking.

I hate Charlie btw :heart:

• Like 2

Team Kenzie & Tiffany over here.

The season is pretty good, I'm enjoying it.

ALSO, the ABC game during the immunity challenge. Am I also dumb, or is that how you play? A: city with A. B: city with B (Baltimore)

Why was Q freaking out over that not being right 

• Haha 1

Fantastic episode. This is shaping up to be an all-time great post-merge.

Whoever managed to cast Q and Venus in the same cycle better have gotten a promotion after this season :dies: Actual personalities are BACK!

• Like 3

1 hour ago, ALittleGauche said:

Fantastic episode. This is shaping up to be an all-time great post-merge.

It just baffles me that they wasted SOOOO much time on Bhanu when this season could have started off better

The tribal was SOOOO MESSY for no reason at all LMAO; Q and Venus are the survivors we deserve :WAP:

Also we all need to apologize to Liz, she just got out who she wanted with no effort lol absolute queen :heart:

They hyped that tribal up and for what? :deadbanana2:

This season is NOT real :skull:

The season is so messy in the best way. Started out ROUGH with all the Bhanu bullshit but the merge has been wonderful.

Tevin totally played himself by forcing that "big move" against Soda, which resulted him being voted out next. I wonder if the same thing will now happen to Liz.

Q is just a classic manbaby cut from the same cloth as Russell Hantz. He thought he was running everything and the second he found out he wasn't controlling a vote, he just decided to blow everything up.

I don't know why some players are so obsessed with trying to control every vote. Sometimes it's best to just do the Sandra thing and "anybody but me" it.

This season is picking up!! I wonder if the first 4 episodes would have been well received if a certain heart chaser wasn't shoved down our throats

• Haha 1

The post-merge is much better than the premerge but I'm still not 100% on board with this season, I don't care for anyone on the cast and episodes at times still feel a little filler-y

Q's obsession with having an iron fist grip on control is insufferable to watch :rip: but him and Venus' constant faux pas are hilarious :ahh:

On 4/11/2024 at 1:12 PM, waterslide said:

this season is definitely getting better

currently rooting for hunter, tiffany, and venus

Hunter is boring af, yall root for the most basic people sometimes.

• Thanks 1

hunter isnt exciting but he's playing well tbh. doing well in challenges and aligning with the right people.

the "interesting" people are being dumb af. what can you root for with that?

hunter and tiff are the only ones rn i feel are playing well and could maybe make a good argument for a winning vote. idk

it was deffo a fun episode tho. the hide and seek :lmao:

• Like 1

i liked the episode but at times it felt like i was watching some Survivor parody especially during the tribal :rip:

4 hours ago, dussymob said:

Hunter is boring af, yall root for the most basic people sometimes.

I like how he's playing but yes he's very boring 

rooting for Tiffany the most though. I do hope Venus gets to final 3

This season is so CAMP :bibliahh:I kinda love it.

• Thanks 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.