Survivor 47 - Wednesdays 8/7C on CBS

Chaos Angel

On 12/24/2023 at 8:53 AM, nathanspears said:

I hate the numbering system, each season has lots it's identity :noparty:

well they can't seem to leave from their filming location so unless they go back to themes, which would be a nice switch up, then we are gonna get #'s

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• genetic fail

• Komet

• Chamoy

• Harmonizer

Tbh even if all stars happened to be next season, would we even have enough of new era players for a 100% star studded cast? I tried making a list (18 players, 50% POC) with basically all end-gamers that were relevant in some way, and even then I had to pull in 4/5 winners for it to be STARS which idk if they'd do. 

WOMEN:

• Erika (41) 
  • Maryanne (42)
  • Lindsay (42) 
  • Cassidy (43) 
  • Karla (43) - I hate to see it but at least there'd be potential kiis from her vs Cassidy
  • Carolyn (44) 
  • Dee (45)
  • Emily (45) 
  • Julie OR Katurah (45) - could see either but not both since there'd be five 45 players 

- I can't think of other women that would qualify, 41 Shan / 42 Dea are out of contention due to controversies. Like 44 Heidi? Ehh Julie would get the older mother slot before her. 44 Jamie? Carolyn is already a lock for the wacky character spot. Both are a stretch anyway. 

MEN:

• Ricard (41)
  • Xander (41) 
  • Mike (42) 
  • Omar (42) 
  • Cody (43) 
  • Yam Yam (44)
  • Carson (44)
  • Jake (45) 
  • Bruce (45) - technically not an endgamer but still a huge (non-gamebotty, which is hard to get!) character that would be a priority. 

- You could add 43 Jesse I guess but over either Omar or Carson, all 3 on a season would be too many gamebots, no thanks. But Jesse + Karla and even Jesse + Cody combos again makes me shudder, Cody was at least fun here and there so I'd rather see him again

- 45 Austin and 42 Jonathan could get Xander's 'athletic young guy' spot, but I prioritized him for 41 representation, there's enough of 42 and 45 as it is

- Only other man I can think of is maybe 41 Deshawn? But feels like a stretch compared to most of the names above.

Looking at this I won't be mad if we have to wait till 50 for all stars BUT only if it's really ALL stars; I better not see randos like 42 Hai or 44 Frannie on the list.

• ATRL Moderator
21 hours ago, Komet said:

, 41 Shan / 42 Dea are out of contention due to controversies

What controversies?

21 hours ago, Komet said:

I better not see randos like 42 Hai or 44 Frannie on the list.

Frannie not being an All Star :biblio:

She's the biggest character on that season outside the Tika 3.

22 hours ago, Komet said:

Tbh even if all stars happened to be next season, would we even have enough of new era players for a 100% star studded cast? I tried making a list (18 players, 50% POC) with basically all end-gamers that were relevant in some way, and even then I had to pull in 4/5 winners for it to be STARS which idk if they'd do. 

WOMEN:

• Erika (41) 
  • Maryanne (42)
  • Lindsay (42) 
  • Cassidy (43) 
  • Karla (43) - I hate to see it but at least there'd be potential kiis from her vs Cassidy
  • Carolyn (44) 
  • Dee (45)
  • Emily (45) 
  • Julie OR Katurah (45) - could see either but not both since there'd be five 45 players 

- I can't think of other women that would qualify, 41 Shan / 42 Dea are out of contention due to controversies. Like 44 Heidi? Ehh Julie would get the older mother slot before her. 44 Jamie? Carolyn is already a lock for the wacky character spot. Both are a stretch anyway. 

MEN:

• Ricard (41)
  • Xander (41) 
  • Mike (42) 
  • Omar (42) 
  • Cody (43) 
  • Yam Yam (44)
  • Carson (44)
  • Jake (45) 
  • Bruce (45) - technically not an endgamer but still a huge (non-gamebotty, which is hard to get!) character that would be a priority. 

- You could add 43 Jesse I guess but over either Omar or Carson, all 3 on a season would be too many gamebots, no thanks. But Jesse + Karla and even Jesse + Cody combos again makes me shudder, Cody was at least fun here and there so I'd rather see him again

- 45 Austin and 42 Jonathan could get Xander's 'athletic young guy' spot, but I prioritized him for 41 representation, there's enough of 42 and 45 as it is

- Only other man I can think of is maybe 41 Deshawn? But feels like a stretch compared to most of the names above.

Looking at this I won't be mad if we have to wait till 50 for all stars BUT only if it's really ALL stars; I better not see randos like 42 Hai or 44 Frannie on the list.

I disagree with a lot of your list and Hai and Frannie are 2 names that I immediately thought of and would like to see again so…oops.

also who is Omar? 

8 hours ago, khalyan said:

What controversies?

Drea is the reason why Ponderosa stopped. She confronted Omar in Ponderosa - saying he's racist, liar etc. and spread serious misinformation to other juries in Ponderosa. She isolated him and treated him like **** there to the point that he had to go into therapy.

6 hours ago, Exzime. said:

Drea is the reason why Ponderosa stopped. She confronted Omar in Ponderosa - saying he's racist, liar etc. and spread serious misinformation to other juries in Ponderosa. She isolated him and treated him like **** there to the point that he had to go into therapy.

We don't know that's the reason they scrapped ponderosa though? Lbr it's probably due to budget cuts. People accused Shan of actually being the reason ponderosa was cut and people came out and said that wasn't true, I doubt one person could be responsible for scrapping it entirely as it's not the first time people have been awful in those segments

9 hours ago, Exzime. said:

Ponderosa was cut in 41

If there were to be an all-star / second chance season I'd want to see the following non-winners return:

• Xander
  • Cody
  • Jesse
  • Carson
  • Ricard
  • Shan
  • Cassidy
  • Noelle
  • Carolyn
  • Emily

Not enough for a full cast just yet imo

Edited by XXI.

7 hours ago, Gossip_Boy said:

Erika came out as lesbian

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C1fKTCgxS5k/?igsh=MTM3b2V3aTRkdWs1Zg%3D%3D

We now have the first lesbian winner :heart:

And Parvati just came out as queer moments later. We love our queer women winners :jonny6:

Apparently Wendell, who was engaged to his pregnant fiancé and has a small child with her, cheated on her with Dee. He has since confirmed allegations and apologized on Twitter. 

• Haha 1

r/survivor censoring the Wendell/Dee cheating like the Drea/Omar allegations. Oh it's not just bad, but bad-bad.

Dude must be a real charmer and good in the sack because he's not even that good looking and yet managed to pull both Michele and Dee :deadbanana:

On 12/27/2023 at 11:17 PM, Exzime. said:

wtf really? What were the basis of her claims? Not to mention, that’s totally awful behavior in general.

• 2 weeks later...

Another Survivor scandal: Nick Wilson pushes bill to make sex with first cousin not count as incest. (This is in the heels of him fighting to remove trans rights last year.) 

truly a deplorable person

spread his nudes 

• 3 weeks later...

There’s an ATRLer in the new season’s cast and he said he’s going to be different Taylor Swift eras in different parts of the game :skull:

Edited by stupidjock

43 minutes ago, stupidjock said:

There’s an ATRLer in the new season’s cast and he said he’s going to be different Taylor Swift eras in different parts of the game :skull:

Oh they're going to be INSUFFERABLE :skull:

https://ew.com/survivor-46-cast-contestants-revealed-8557071

Oh another player from my area, Venus. AND she lists Parvati and Cirie who she wants to play like. I am rooting for her :clap3:

1 hour ago, Kamil24 said:

Oh another player from my area, Venus. AND she lists Parvati and Cirie who she wants to play like. I am rooting for her :clap3:

Oh hay GTA girlie 👋 Rooting for both of our girls.

• Like 1

• ATRL Moderator
8 hours ago, stupidjock said:

An actual ATRLer? Which one?

7 hours ago, Kamil24 said:

This also caught my eye, she was the only to list Parvati and Cirie. She knows her stuff 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.