Survivor 47 - Wednesdays 8/7C on CBS

Chaos Angel

Not Julie telling Katurah to go to law school :skull: 

I kinda wish Katurah had won

this season was pretty fine. There was no one memorable but it was interesting to watch anyway

and I'm glad Austing made it to top 3 :gaycat4: Cute jock

Edited by stupidjock

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• genetic fail

• Komet

• Chamoy

• Harmonizer

I was looking forward to the first vote but then Katurah voted Julie :rip: She really ensured neither she nor Jake had a case to win. Still crazy that all four eligible people got votes.

Dee dominated the jury questions especially with the Emily assists.

Katurah saved us from having three bottom tier male winners in a row. No one should be mad at her. Dee deserved to win 8-0-0. Austin still getting votes after fumbling two idols and making some of the same mistakes as Emily, Julie and Katurah that people were always quick to mark against them. So unserious. He was just as much of a goat as Jake, but at least Jake didn't delude himself into thinking he was ever running things. I don't know how anyone could sit there and watch Dee bring up moves that her own showmance wasn't aware of and still think that they were anywhere near the same level. 

Emilegend securing her returnee spot. :jonny:

• Like 2

Dee absolutely deserved and I was so nervous she wasn’t going to win.  :jonny5:

• Like 1

So Katurah was the reason Legend Julie™ didn't win :rip: smh

The writing was on the wall but I'm glad Dee won, she deserved to and anyone else would've been unsatisfying. Austin did not deserve three votes, the guy was wrapped around Dee's finger and really should've only gotten Drew's.

I don't think this season has any standout players compared to other seasons, but I think there are soooo many potential returnees - Kaleb, Emily, Julie, Jake, Austin, Dee, hell I could even see Bruce coming back

also I am SCREAMING at how J Maya made her own Wikipedia page :rip::rip::rip: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/J._Maya

• Haha 4

3 minutes ago, Mordecai said:

So Katurah was the reason Legend Julie™ didn't win :rip: smh

The writing was on the wall but I'm glad Dee won, she deserved to and anyone else would've been unsatisfying. Austin did not deserve three votes, the guy was wrapped around Dee's finger and really should've only gotten Drew's.

I don't think this season has any standout players compared to other seasons, but I think there are soooo many potential returnees - Kaleb, Emily, Julie, Jake, Austin, Dee, hell I could even see Bruce coming back

also I am SCREAMING at how J Maya made her own Wikipedia page :rip::rip::rip: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/J._Maya

The shameless promo :bibliahh:

Can we talk about the evolution of the older woman archetype in the new era?! Julie, Carolyn, Heidi, Tiffany and even Heather minus her edit have all been amazing :clap3:

• Like 4

Dee is the best winner in the new era by a big margin, absolutely dominating. This season as a whole was good, players felt like real people with emotions and not gambot, also the longer episodes helped so much to give us a better understanding of the cast, their game and the tribes dynamic. Lastly, thank god editors stopped showing us cringe sob stories all the time which made the season so much better.

45 > 42 > 41 > 44 > 43

Dee > Maryanne  > Erika > Yam Yam > Gabler

• Like 2

I have high hopes for Survivor 46 because 45 was so good, but for the love of God, GO BACK TO 2 TRIBES.

I actually used to like 3 tribes when it was once in a while, but now I never want to see it again :weeps:

• Like 2

I’m ready for a returnee season. I also want them to go back to 2 tribes, I kind of understand 3 tribes but 2 tribes allows for much more interesting gameplay and social movement.

2 hours ago, Kamil24 said:

Good season, just too much niceness overall. I need this show to cast some real villains again.

47 minutes ago, nathanspears said:

I’m ready for a returnee season. I also want them to go back to 2 tribes, I kind of understand 3 tribes but 2 tribes allows for much more interesting gameplay and social movement.

I need seasons 48-50 to be all returnees tbh. If they're sticking to the "Drop the 4 keep the 1" for the new era then I'm hoping 48 is All Stars. 50 is obviously gonna be a landmark season so it could be Legends/Heroes VS Villains 2. If 49 is an all-newbie cast then it would look weird being sandwiched by two all-returnee seasons so maybe it could be Second Chances 2.

Dee is up there with some of the best with how she dominated the game. I believed her every time she said she'd win because she always said it with so much conviction. BY FAR the only good winner to come out of this "new era" of survivor 

• Like 1

DEE  :jonny5: That's my motherrr :jonny5: Amazing season, top to bottom, best of the post-40 bunch by far.

47/48 are basically confirmed to be all newbies by insiders, so don't hold your breath for returnees yall. I guess they're aiming for 50 for all-stars :noparty: Prob with just post 40 players too. 

Honestly it's kinda refreshing to see how much Dee wanted the money and how much it would mean to her and her family. People and fans are now mostly playing for the experience first and the million dollars second and it's almost as if we forget just how life changing winning the game can be

• Like 3

I really enjoyed the season, it was less sobby and I enjoyed more players than usual. I feared Dee would lose after getting an uptake in the "winners edit," Had a feeling Austin would win with no good reason. Actually Katurah wouldn't have been a bad winner or runner up either.

• ATRL Moderator

Dee mothered the fuck out of that final tribal. The fact that the vote was that close is such an indictment of the jury. The absolutely dumbassery.

• Like 1

• ATRL Moderator
On 12/22/2023 at 12:32 AM, genetic fail said:

Can we talk about the evolution of the older woman archetype in the new era?! Julie, Carolyn, Heidi, Tiffany and even Heather minus her edit have all been amazing :clap3:

I wish they would let the older women slay without forcing them into a mother archetype.

• Thanks 1

22 hours ago, Komet said:

47/48 are basically confirmed to be all newbies by insiders, so don't hold your breath for returnees yall. I guess they're aiming for 50 for all-stars :noparty: Prob with just post 40 players too. 

:noparty: 41-48 is just gonna be one undistinguishable clump then :noparty:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, genetic fail said:

:noparty: 41-48 is just gonna be one undistinguishable clump then :noparty:

I hate the numbering system, each season has lots it's identity :noparty:

• Like 3

Dee is mother :worship2:

Would've loved a live studio finale to see her family's reaction to her winning 

4 hours ago, Kamil24 said:

Is Carolyn considered old? I thought she was like 40.

I just looked her up and she’s only 35 :skull:

• Thanks 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.