Survivor 47 - Wednesdays 8/7C on CBS

Chaos Angel

• ATRL Moderator

Smart of Dee to pretend she didn't see the idol play happening and still write Julie's name. I think my winner pick order is Dee > Julie > Everyone else > Drew. I'm shocked with the way Drew talks about the game... they're not constantly cutting to someone rolling their eyes

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• genetic fail

• Komet

• Chamoy

• Harmonizer

Literally makes 0 sense as to why Julie wrote down Emily’s name. She KNOWS that is at the bottom of the Reba 4 and instead of taking out the huge threat that is Austin, she goes along with it?? So disappointed in her. 

• Like 1

Welp, Emily is such an idiot for taking out Bruce last ep... dumbest move of the season. I guess she deserved to go. 

ALL HAIL QUEEN JULIE

Whenever there's an older woman on the show that reminds me of my mother I can't help but root for them lol but I love Julie. I can't see how she wins but I really want to see her on the next returnee season.

She's gotten a lot of criticism for playing right into Dee's hand (and rightfully so) but voting out Emily was the best move imo. If she boots Austin she burns Dee and is almost certainly the next one gone. With Emily gone Drew has less sway over Austin (who wanted to stick by Julie) and she's still connected.

21 hours ago, @michael said:

Unfortunately starting to look like Drew will win this season. Return of the nerdy white boy winner.

Rest assured, Drew is not winning. Dude is not as liked as Dee/Julie or has got as much game as Austin. Wouldn't be surprised if he's cut next week tbh

I also forgot to say Emily being voted out had me shooketh :rip: I really thought she was going to win, she was playing the middle really well up until this episode

Edited by Mordecai
  • Like 1

wish austin hadnt said anything. wouldve been a way more interesting move to take out julie. the reba four being locked in has been kinda boring to me. i wanna see the tribe scrambling but its just been picking the bottom off one by one.

dee deserves the win tho tbh

12 minutes ago, flower moon said:

wish austin hadnt said anything. wouldve been a way more interesting move to take out julie. the reba four being locked in has been kinda boring to me. i wanna see the tribe scrambling but its just been picking the bottom off one by one.

dee deserves the win tho tbh

I wonder what mama J is gonna do now that she and Jake are probably next target

tbh I think Katurah could win  

1 hour ago, stupidjock said:

I wonder what mama J is gonna do now that she and Jake are probably next target

tbh I think Katurah could win  

i imagine drew will also be a target after going after julie. it would be smart to keep jake around now tho since i dont think he'd get any jury votes imo.

katurah winning would be lovely but i dont think shes done enough? like who could she really be with in the final 3 to win - jake and...idk, everyone else has a bit of stronger game unless im forgetting stuff.

4 minutes ago, flower moon said:

i imagine drew will also be a target after going after julie. it would be smart to keep jake around now tho since i dont think he'd get any jury votes imo.

Also Austin now kinda betrayed Drew by spilling the tea and Drew was close with Emily

Boring move by Julie but not unexpected. I'm thinking Austin will win now but I was picking Emily so clearly I can't tell. I didn't get why they thought Julie was such a threat when it seems that a lot of older women who make it to the end don't get much respect from the jury but I'd enjoy her winning more than anyone else left.

2 hours ago, flower moon said:

like who could she really be with in the final 3 to win - jake and...idk, everyone else has a bit of stronger game unless im forgetting stuff.

Ironically, her optimal FTC combo would've been Jake and Bruce. Agree that she doesn't have the votes, some ppl mentioned that she can beat Austin but ??? He likely gets 3 Reba votes by default despite them breaking up, plus he was a part of the ruling alliance and can bring up his idols, which would be enough to get him another vote or 2 he'd need.

Katurah's ceiling is prob 2 votes from Kendra and Kellie; Kaleb and Bruce would vote for Jake before her, and Emily said she's voting for the best player.

Istg if we get another 7-1-0 with [Reba member]-Katurah-Jake :dies:

To everyone disappointed with Julie not voting out Austin: that move would have put a huge target on her back, lose her jury votes, and lose the majority voting bloc. I’m glad Dee was able to rein her in before she went scorched earth.

Jake is so obnoxious; i thought he was a lil endearing at first but he’s so stupid to me. 

Katurah, Jake, and Drew would be the worst possible F3 outcome. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, stochastic said:

Jake is so obnoxious; i thought he was a lil endearing at first but he’s so stupid to me. 

I feel like Jake has been talking about 'making moves' 'stepping up' and 'changing his role' for the past few episodes yet he did nothing and he probably won't anymore 

• ATRL Moderator

Karma for Emily blowing up every potentially interesting move for those boys!

I wish Julie had taken out Austin, though. That would have been the serve of the season.

Katurah’s back story — wow — I would be happy if she won as well.  (I came home right when TC started, so I basically missed the episode). 

I really hope Jake goes next, I’m tired. :gaycat6:

• Thanks 1

My rankings:

1. Katurah - The Backstory , the moves , and perfectly in the middle while still being needed.

2. Austin - Still has an idol , always involved , and has Dee in his pocket.

3. Drew - Atleast tried to make a move and finally won something.

4. Julie - Talked all this rogue **** only to vote EM. A joke. 

5. Jake - DO something.

6. Dee - Boring , hasn't done much to get all this "strategic clout" , and will fall because of Austin.

4 hours ago, supaspaz said:

Karma for Emily blowing up every potentially interesting move for those boys!

I wish Julie had taken out Austin, though. That would have been the serve of the season.

But that would put a target on her back and probably lose her jury votes 

Btw. People noticed that if someone gets a backstory they are being voted out next episode so this might be over for Katurah for some reason 

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, stupidjock said:

Btw. People noticed that if someone gets a backstory they are being voted out next episode so this might be over for Katurah for some reason 

well Emily had reflection , Katurah got a story , they were trying to make Jake bareable and Austin/Dee had the star crossed lovers arc. 

Katurah better NOT leave.

Such an anti-climatic end to what would have been a good episode :skull:

I feel like this is a symptom of modern Survivor where no one knows what's going to happen the next day. People play safe and boring moves.

Edited by nathanspears

• ATRL Moderator
5 hours ago, stupidjock said:

But that would put a target on her back and probably lose her jury votes 

Why would making an actual move lose her jury votes?

12 hours ago, stupidjock said:

With Dee and Jake being the exception, so one can imply they are making it to the finale. Yup yup! :foxaylove:

• ATRL Moderator
6 hours ago, Komet said:

:jonny5:

She has clearly been running the season and deserves to win. It’s boring, but not her fault the opposition is in shambles.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Komet said:

:jonny5:

The female Boston Rob (but better) did that :clap3:

All she needs to do now is slit her main boy Austin's throat before final 3 to truly deserve this win. :clap3:

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.