Survivor 47 - Wednesdays 8/7C on CBS

Chaos Angel

Jesse really deserved it, idc idc idc. 

Also how can you be mad at solely Jesse for not voting for Cassidy when homegirl only got one vote anyways. Gabler winning was the best trashy decision after Jesse being cut. I really did enjoy this season and I’m kinda back because of it. 

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• genetic fail

• Komet

• Chamoy

• Harmonizer

• 3 weeks later...

Hmmm… this could be interesting

I just finished watching Survivor Australia season 2 and I don't wanna exaggerate but it's the best Survivor season ever

1 hour ago, McNulty said:

I just finished watching Survivor Australia season 2 and I don't wanna exaggerate but it's the best Survivor season ever

Was this the season with icons WINchelle and Luke because if so, taste! :WAP:

28 minutes ago, TaggedGalaxy said:

Was this the season with icons WINchelle and Luke because if so, taste! :WAP:

It is. The cast is amazing so many great players and characters, GREAT gameplay drama and drama in general, memorable quotes and very entertaining overall.

Michelle is a legend for this alone.

https://i.imgur.com/e7sFGMI.gif

3 hours ago, genetic fail said:

Hmmm… this could be interesting

Cassidy's individual immunity wins really must've traumatized him.

W7S7yxU.png

3 hours ago, McNulty said:

Yes! This and S3 are some of the best Survivor seasons ever!

On 1/4/2023 at 4:50 PM, McNulty said:

It is. The cast is amazing so many great players and characters, GREAT gameplay drama and drama in general, memorable quotes and very entertaining overall.

Michelle is a legend for this alone.

https://i.imgur.com/e7sFGMI.gif

Keep watching every season except All Stars is a serve. Not sure about the last season though since I never finished, but Queen Sandra is on it. 

Parvati is still bitter about losing HvV I see :fan:

16 minutes ago, TaggedGalaxy said:

Parvati is still bitter about losing HvV I see :fan:

Sandra dragged her name first because she can’t handled fans’ comments. 

The amounts of thread on this feud on Reddit 

And we got Rob/Rupert & Ozzy/Coach :deadbanana4:

Give us Parv vs Sandra season

Edited by fais_2311

Hoping this is just promo for an upcoming season with the two of them :heart:

On 12/15/2022 at 8:22 PM, rowlet said:

the jury clearly didn't like her that much personally which speaks to her lack of social game

first of all i dont think she was bad in social game, they just didn't like her because she was better than them?

this is why they need some changes, she was the best in physical game, strategy game and all of that, maybe a little bit lacking in social if you say so and she lost because of that. she was clear winner, best in almost everything and she lost.

maybe then need some kind of eurovision system where 50% is jury 50% people or something, I don't know but this game is broken, someone can beat their asses and they won't give her/him/them win because they don't look how amazing that person was in a WHOLE game, they are just mad beacause she was better then them

I also have some susspiscion if this was staged to get headlines "survivor winner donates 1m to charity"....

i want jeannine, sammy, owen, cass and jessie to be back in future seasons

preforeably jessie and cass in the same season for second showdown, imagine both of them in top3

• 2 weeks later...

I took a break from Survivor after WaW and finally got around to watching 41 & 42.

Some thoughts:

The bad:

-Idc how many times Jeff has to say it and how hard they're trying to push this narrative that they're making the 26 days is harder, I don't believe it. Every time we are reminded what day it is on the island it just feels so OFF. I really hope they're able to get back to 39 

-The amount of twists and advantages given were absolutely ridiculous, every episode had 1-2 people receiving something which is hard to keep track of and just throws the whole gameplay off. Don't even have to comment on the hourglass bullshit because that's what it is, big bunch of bullshit. I would sue CBS if I was one of the contestants screwed over by that

-The editing was TERRIBLE. There's no other way to put it, I felt so blindsided by both of the winners this season because they seemed so far removed from what an actual winner would be shown to be like. Maybe I wasn't paying enough attention but it felt like they were setting up everyone else besides the actual winners, especially 41's winner.

The good:

-DIVERSITY! I'm so happy to see all the types of people from different walks of life that would be more in line with what can be found in the US nowadays. I loved the outcome of the two winners being out of left field and not the usual look for a winner.

-INCREDIBLE players. For the first time in a while, some of these players REALLY knew how to play and were playing HARD. Shan & Drea were the standouts of their respective seasons and they should've won (especially Drea), also Ricard, Hai, Omar, Lynzee were great to watch. Usually these types of players make it all the way to the end because the rest of the cast is stupid but I couldn't even be mad at how they were all taken out because the others were willing to listen or were aware about the threats. 

I do feel like this is turning into a different game and I'm not sure if that's a good thing. I really think that they need to REALLY scale it back in terms of advantages and twists, and bring it back to what Survivor is really about. 

On 1/16/2023 at 3:30 AM, UNNAMI said:

first of all i dont think she was bad in social game, they just didn't like her because she was better than them?

this is why they need some changes, she was the best in physical game, strategy game and all of that, maybe a little bit lacking in social if you say so and she lost because of that. she was clear winner, best in almost everything and she lost.

maybe then need some kind of eurovision system where 50% is jury 50% people or something, I don't know but this game is broken, someone can beat their asses and they won't give her/him/them win because they don't look how amazing that person was in a WHOLE game, they are just mad beacause she was better then them

I also have some susspiscion if this was staged to get headlines "survivor winner donates 1m to charity"....

Russel tried to argue this when he lost HvV and Jeff quickly shut it down. While I agree the latest season's results were undeniably from a bitter and arguably misogynistic jury, having the public have a say in the winner would create a different game entirely. I see the merit, but unfortunately that game in the end is about winning the votes from the people you helped vote out.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.