Survivor 47 - Wednesdays 8/7C on CBS

Chaos Angel

Damn ya'll are dragging this season dgdgdgd I missed about 2-3 episodes. I'm scared to tap back in :dancehall2:

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• genetic fail

• Komet

• Chamoy

• Harmonizer

Sami needed to go so :jonny5:

You guys dragging this season when literally Karla and Owen just beat that challenge for the first time in Survivor history. Me coming from taking a break from this show for almost a decade and to appreciate this for what it is something I guess. Jesse + Cody are the villains you all are dying to have btw, idk why you guys keep crying about not having villains :rip: 

this ep was actually good tho. loved the challenge and the idol scramble.
i need cody to go next. cant stand him.

Karla ended up voting for Sami to leave ... who told her the plan? :rip:

18 hours ago, Breathe On Moi said:

Sami needed to go so :jonny5:

You guys dragging this season when literally Karla and Owen just beat that challenge for the first time in Survivor history. Me coming from taking a break from this show for almost a decade and to appreciate this for what it is something I guess. Jesse + Cody are the villains you all are dying to have btw, idk why you guys keep crying about not having villains :rip: 

We want actual villains. Not "heroes" with devious gameplay.

Sorry but this season is trash, one of the worst I've seen. Between the massacre of the women, the endless sob stories, to the lack of clear alliances, its an unenjoyable mess. No one really seems to know what's going on, no one wants to make big moves. Seeing them all congregate around the advantage without seeing it proved this. I was trying to stan Carla so hard but she's been a huge letdown, letting the misogynistic boys run the show and get out all the likeable/interesting people + the girls. Rooting for Cassidy lol but ready for this season to be over.

Edited by CroNich

I missed the last 2 or 3 episodes and have no desire to go back and watch them :deadbanana2:

4 hours ago, ALittleGauche said:

WHY ISN’T ANYONE TARGETING JESSE OR CODY this is so disgusting 

Gabler talked about it (shocking it came from him) but dropped it quickly :rip:

6 hours ago, ♚ PRiNCE HiGH ♚ said:

Gabler talked about it (shocking it came from him) but dropped it quickly :rip:

I literally was so confused by this. The episode before fully set up the take down of Jesse and Cody, only for the next episode to shift the focus back towards the two remaining women. You can’t tell me that Jesse and especially Cody have been purposely targeting the women. I imagine they’re fragile male egos are hurting after seeing two fierce POC women win the previous two seasons. At this point they may as well let one of them win. A terrible ending to an abysmal season… seems fitting. 

Edited by CroNich

On 12/2/2022 at 3:46 AM, bennyboy5462 said:

Shot in the dark was an idiotic addition. Time to retire it. Whoever has been in charge of the new twists these past few seasons needs to be fired. 90% have been useless and a waste of time. The show needs an overhaul asap!

true, but I think were stuck with this format until cancelation unfortunately.... I'm dying for a new theme and/or location but sadly it will never happen :sad:

still rooting for Queen Karla! 

rwNNKjE.gif

Edited by Dula Peep

Finally remembered to catch an episode and I’m kind of shook how good that episode was. That was a brutal blindside and I’m living for it :fan: Daddy really did what he needed to do :WAP:

Finally a great episode! Loved the twists and turns of it all. Everyone is playing hard and it's making good TV. I totally thought the Cody vote was gonna be a bust and Karla was gonna go. Thank you Jesse :jonny5:

Daddy Jesse. His resume now. He’s going to be in final 4. But he always flopped at challenge. I can see he lose the fire making challenge :deadbanana4:. My winning order is still Jesse, Cassidy, Karla, Owen, Gabler. 

Based on the preview, it looks like Cassidy might win another IC at final 5 and Karla tries to convince Cass to vote out Jesse instead of her so they are fighting :rip:

That was probably the most entertaining episode of the 40s so far?

Karla, Cassidy, Jesse and Cody all kinda cemented themselves as new era darlings.

Jesse is so cousin for playing a villainous game while still remaining likeable.

King watched One World taking notes and set out to be the new Kim.

W7S7yxU.png

Jesse is definitely gonna get whacked at fire making nnn :deadbanana2: the edit is WAY too obvious and good for him to actually win, unless they changed how the edit things nnn

Oh wow that was an episode! I had doubts before but that devious move definitely solidifies Jesse as a villain. I hope Cody burns him at final tribal leading to a Cassidy win

So refreshing enjoying an episode. That was great! There were a lot of interesting moves playing out but I still don't understand why Cody thought Jesse having his idol served any purpose whatsoever.

I keep forgetting Gabler is still on the show until he pops up at random times. Jesse/Karla winning would be fine while Cassidy would be underwhelming to me.

My favorite episode this season after a tragic boot order. I’m rooting for Cassidy and Owen because they’re on my draft lol. They’re also super likable. I think Owen is a zero vote getter at final 3

Jesse is hands down winning. I feel like it’s so obvious. If Karla somehow gets him out and makes FTC, she wins. My prediction - probably be Jesse, Owen and Gabler with Jesse sweeping.

WOW that a really good episode. My heart sank for Cody ugh poor guy. Rooting for Cass all the way LETS ******* GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Thank you Jesse for getting that arrogant annoying rat out… she really did that

Hands down the best episode of the season and overall pretty great one, I was for the first time invested to know who's going home.

Amazing play by Jesse :clap3:now I want him to win

Edited by McNulty

Daddy Jesse solidified himself as an all star, we will be seeing him again :clap3: 

That was one of the most cold-blooded blindsides I’ve ever seen.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.