Survivor 47 - Wednesdays 8/7C on CBS

Chaos Angel

Having the auction back felt great! I loved the twist, but I wish they were open about hiding an advantage in one item only or that advantages wouldn't be their own item.

Anyways, RIP Kellie :weeps: Bruce winning immunity really ****** her

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• genetic fail

• Komet

• Chamoy

• Harmonizer

The way this ~huge blindside! was just Reba doing the logical thing by sticking together and voting out the most competent person on the opposite tribe :dies: We've literally come back full circle to post-merge 101.

The obsession with Bruce bringing Belo down, I'm cryin. I'm guessing Belo just continues to implode till the end, and even if 1 or 2 of them slips by and are at FTC, why would the jury vote for them over Reba/Emily who in that case would've been running the game for the better part of it? Hope it's not Drew tho, I'm guessing Emily/Dee/Julie 

• Like 2

I don’t know how I feel l about this stripped vote business. Seems like a cheap ploy to manufacture gameplay. Same with that rice reward. 

anyway I hope Dee gets wind of Emily’s plan and cuts her out. Will be a very satisfying elim. If anything, I would target Austin bc he’s a comp beast and now has 2 idols.

Sad that I was just warming up to Kellie. She should have pressed Bruce for that idol if she was his #1. Looks like OG Belo are just sitting ducks. I can’t help but laugh bc Bruce is responsible for all these storylines. It’ll be funny if they end up dragging him to the final bc no one will vote for him. 

• Like 1

• ATRL Moderator

:jonny5: Katurah destroying Bruce in ftc will be satisfying to watch... I really don't like how Drew presents himself and I'm surprised no one especially Dee isn't annoyed with him

• Like 1

The last 2 tribal councils have been wild. Kellie wasn’t one of my favorites but I felt bad for her, that was brutal. This season is top tier honestly. 

Though producers giving Jake 10 seconds to eat a chocolate cake even though Jake said he was suffering from binge eating in the past was a bit 😬

I need Katurah and Dee double win someone make it happen somehow. They’re both peak mothers.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Tsareena said:

:jonny5: Katurah destroying Bruce in ftc will be satisfying to watch...

I need their rivalry to end within the next 2 episodes tbh. It's staring to get repetitive :doc:

• Like 2

This season has been MUCH better than the last 4 seasons, which is shocking to me. I haven't been feeling the new era seasons much, but this is changing my mind, and giving me some hope about "Survivor".

Shaking at Emily throwing out Dee's name in the preview.

And if I said this is my second favorite modern cast after San Juan Del Sur? The only thing that could ruin this season for me is if Drew and/or Austin make Final 3 and one of them wins. Hopefully this season's jury has more taste than the last two and they don't overrate another man's game just so they don't have to vote for a woman. Jake is the only man I would accept as a winner from this cast. Bruce is growing on me, tho. 

4IMNcIw.png

dOAvBkD.png

The dumber he gets, the more I want him. Gooning king. <3

• Haha 1

• ATRL Moderator

I am starting to lose my mind at how bad Emily is at this game. Like, girl, leave yourself some options! Don’t just blow up the idea of a girls’ alliance at first mention.

• Haha 2

• ATRL Moderator
5 hours ago, genetic fail said:

I need their rivalry to end within the next 2 episodes tbh. It's staring to get repetitive :doc:

Yeah, this really needed to pay off at the merge so we could move onto a new story line. Short of some spectacular showdown, there’s no way it will be able to live up to all the build.

• ATRL Moderator
13 hours ago, stochastic said:

I don’t know how I feel l about this stripped vote business.

The only way to feel is fucking irritated! Why won’t the producers just let them play the name? We still haven’t had a post-merge vote that they haven’t interfered with.

god those fish eyes :toofunny3: I loved the auction tho! 

and of course Bruce won immunity :toofunny3: and he still has immunity idol. Not a bad episode to be Bruce indeed 

I was hoping for Jake and his clumsy body type to go home. I can already tell who's going to get immunity next episode.

I hate how Austin admitted to be one of the Kelly votes. She's literally in the jury now - don't you want her potential vote? 

14 hours ago, genetic fail said:

well Bruce still has an idol so this will be hard

I’m sorry but Katurah, Kellie & Kendra obsession with Bruce was so stupid. Target one of the Reba first. There are still 4 of them and Kendra should know better that Emily is also with them after Brando was voted out. Austin or Drew should be their target first. Karma for them 

• Like 2

I'm really enjoying this season so far :clap3:

I do agree, I wish they would stop messing with the votes.

Jake is starting to irritate me, the arrogance around "no one is playing Survivor !!!!!". I hope last TC wakes him up, hun, people are playing Survivor, you just aren't included and you are doing a bad job.

Edited by nathanspears
  • Like 2

Belo players are too emotional, Kellie was the only logical person and now they will implode even more. Jake and Kellie were my fav this season so when the vote was between them it did hurt a lot.

I honestly was shocked Kellie got eliminated, her edit felt like a winner's edit or a top 5 at worst 

• Like 1

• ATRL Moderator

Jake is awful, I was so excited to see him almost leave and then was thoroughly disappointed by the actual outcome 

• ATRL Moderator
3 hours ago, stupidjock said:

I hate how Austin admitted to be one of the Kelly votes. She's literally in the jury now - don't you want her potential vote? 

Players in this era generally respect blindsides. It’s more like taking credit for a move.

I cannot stand Jake, he is absolutely insufferable. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, khalyan said:

Jake is awful, I was so excited to see him almost leave and then was thoroughly disappointed by the actual outcome 

3 minutes ago, Mads Trier said:

I cannot stand Jake, he is absolutely insufferable. 

I'm glad I'm not the only one thinking this 

• Like 1

This game just seems like there's the majority, the people trying to be in with them and Bruce winning challenges. I don't think the cast is that smart. Julie obsessed with Jake and Dee acting like getting Kendra is such a wild move. Bruce and Kendra saying tribal lines will be gone if Jake leaves?? You turning on your own tribe doesn't mean tribal lines are over. I appreciated Jake for an episode but now I'd like for him to please leave. Watching three people explain how they're attempting a maths problem was absolutely not it.

I can't wait until I don't have to see Jake's back hair in HD on my screen anymore :suburban:

• Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.