Survivor 47 - Wednesdays 8/7C on CBS

Chaos Angel

Damn, I did not expect Kaleb to go yet... Emily is the last one left from that tribe. 

Sifu and his annoying obsession about who write his name down that one time being out :clap3: 

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• genetic fail

• Komet

• Chamoy

• Harmonizer

Emily has kinda fallen into the background lately. I have no idea who is winning this season.

• ATRL Moderator

Nooooo, Katurah, how could you?! I was rooting for you. We were all rooting for you. Two very disappointing tribal councils, especially because there was no payoff to all of that focus on Bruce. Kaleb, we'll miss you! That said, I am excited by the prospect of a women's alliance, if that could come together. The remaining men are mostly annoying garbage, except Jake, who's been unfortunately useless so far.

• ATRL Moderator
22 hours ago, Clandestine said:

I still can't get over when Jeff was hyping up a challenge because it was a completely new puzzle. I'd just assumed they were always new until people started 3D printing them at home. One thing Australian survivor gets right is that the challenges are often interesting to watch whereas I could skip them here and not care.

They used to be! It was a big deal in the beginning when they brought challenges back. Now everything is recycled. The budget cuts have hit "Survivor" hard.

I’m surprised so many people think Katurah made a bad move :skull:

Kaleb was overrated and I don’t blame her at all for not going with their dumb plan to save Kaleb when they made it clear that Kaleb was higher on the pecking order of her own original alliance.

This Reddit comment sums it up perfectly

https://www.reddit.com/r/survivor/s/fmJ1e18rQG

Jake: You know how you thought we had an alliance? Well actually, we all replaced you with Kaleb, the man I'm asking you to now go to rocks for and oh by the way, we all made you look dumb as **** on tv by pretening to lose a ring and help the guy who's treated you like **** find an idol that everyone except you knows about. Will you vote with us and go back to being 6th place in what's supposed to be a 5 person alliance?

This Kaleb-obsessed sub: HOW DARE KATURAH NOT FOLLOW THAT PLAN. HORRIBLE PLAYER.

I don’t blame ____ one bit

Katurah

Jake’s entire pitch was, Katurah, I know you and Bruce don’t like each other but me and the entire tribe helped him find an immunity idol and made the willful decision to keep you out of the loop. But I’m telling you now so you know you can trust me. Btw my brilliant plan is to go to rocks and there’s a chance you might go home tonight. Cool? cool.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Damn I thought this was gonna be Jake's breakout ep and he'd become a contender to win :rip:

Also surprised Kaleb was booted this early, his edit really made him look like he was gonna go deep

I can see why Katurah didn't go through with the plan, nobody wants their plan to involve the possibility of going to rocks, but the Reba 4 have made their allegiance very clear

I'm gonna need Julie to get more screentime, Dee is boring, Austin only ever talks about advantages and Drew has become so unlikeable after Brando's boot

God, all these bland challenges and rewards. I miss unique challenges like in China where they had the fire chopstick, the vase breaking, fine china balancing, the dragons. And the most satisfying rewards like sleeping at the Great Wall, visit to a village, some acrobat performances. Nowadays it's just go to the Sanctuary. Bleeegh.

That was what I liked back then, some immersion with the culture and  location but now we are stuck in Fiji and it ran like an autopilot.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Konril said:

God, all these bland challenges and rewards. I miss unique challenges like in China where they had the fire chopstick, the vase breaking, fine china balancing, the dragons. And the most satisfying rewards like sleeping at the Great Wall, visit to a village, some acrobat performances. Nowadays it's just go to the Sanctuary. Bleeegh.

That was what I liked back then, some immersion with the culture and  location but now we are stuck in Fiji and it ran like an autopilot.

I just skip challenges, they’re the most boring part and they are always the same 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Konril said:

Yeah it's more of a budget thing though. With the show permanently(?) moving to Fiji, it's less about the culture and more about the twists/themes/etc.

What an electrifying season of Survivor. The gameplay is off the charts and the characters are fully fleshed out.

• Haha 1

btw. I noticed that this episode was the first one when Austin's name appeared on the radar (when they were discussing his gameplay). But besides that he has hidden immunity and his physical advantage is not seen as a threat so far because he's not aggresive. I hope he gets to the final 3

He is also more likeable than that other arrogant guy

Edited by stupidjock

• ATRL Moderator

I fully cannot understand a single thing Jake says. I have to turn my subtitles on.

I mean I can see why Katurah would be hurt and want to avoid rocks, but she just went from being on the bottom of the Belo+Kaleb alliance to being on the bottom of Reba+Emily alliance; only now there's a potentially angry juror and tribe on the other side. And Reba 4 seems ironclad so good luck infiltrating that. 

On 11/9/2023 at 2:54 PM, @michael said:

Emily has kinda fallen into the background lately. I have no idea who is winning this season.

Hoping for a Kelly win…

13 hours ago, stupidjock said:

btw. I noticed that this episode was the first one when Austin's name appeared on the radar (when they were discussing his gameplay). But besides that he has hidden immunity and his physical advantage is not seen as a threat so far because he's not aggresive. I hope he gets to the final 3

He is also more likeable than that other arrogant guy

He's giving Xander teas so I hope he's a 0-vote finalist

6 hours ago, Komet said:

I mean I can see why Katurah would be hurt and want to avoid rocks, but she just went from being on the bottom of the Belo+Kaleb alliance to being on the bottom of Reba+Emily alliance; only now there's a potentially angry juror and tribe on the other side. And Reba 4 seems ironclad so good luck infiltrating that. 

Belo would not vote for Katurah anyway if she's in the F3. They do not care about her. She made the best move for herself.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, genetic fail said:

Belo would not vote for Katurah anyway if she's in the F3. 

And Reba would? They're voting for whomever of them 4 is sitting there before Katurah, which means her best shot would be all Belo F3, in best case Bruce and... Kendra I guess? Which is improbable atp. I have a hard time seeing her path to win unless something dramatically changes, from what we've seen it seems that she just handed the win to Reba+Emily.

• ATRL Moderator
On 11/10/2023 at 8:30 AM, TaggedGalaxy said:

I’m surprised so many people think Katurah made a bad move :skull:

Sis, we just wanted something interesting to happen.

• Like 1

Emily is trash like I always knew. Sick of Drew assaulting my eyes with that face. Awful episode :biblionny:

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

The auction was amazing! The no votes twist was kinda overkill but at least it incentivized people to not hold out for something.

Vote was great as well! I knew Kellie was getting the boot because she didn't really get a lot of personal content. Jake's reaction though :bibliahh: he's straight out of a sitcom

The music when Emily won the charcuterie board felt like something out of a winner's edit tbh! Love that for her :heart:

• Like 1

i was gunna be so mad if jake got voted off. it wouldve been such a lazy nothing move. like, i liked kellie but something really needed to change.

drew and austin kinda needa be shook up a bit. theyre lowkey playing everyone.

LOVED the auction! hope they keep it on for other seasons

This episode was the most entertaining I've found Kellie which I guess mainly has to do with her getting more content. Drew and Austin seem so set right now but I started really enjoying Julie and I already like Emily so I'm not against their alliance.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.