Survivor 47 - Wednesdays 8/7C on CBS

Chaos Angel

46 minutes ago, Komet blu said:

This season omg, it finally feels like survivor again, we're SO back  :jonny2:

Just finished watching 3rd episode... indeed back we are! :jonny:

No idea why Kaleb went with Emily tho. What did Sebiah do to him?

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• genetic fail

• Komet

• Chamoy

• Harmonizer

• ATRL Moderator
1 hour ago, Komet blu said:

Apparently K*rla is still being a pressed loser on twitter re: Cassidy?? :bibliahh: :bibliahh:  It's been a year and she's still online bothered she didn't end up being ~mother of the season  she was sure she would be, meanwhile Cass is allegedly thriving on The Challenge(?) or smth unfazed  :dies:

Hopefully we get a Second Chance soon and they put them on the same tribe 

She really did turn out to be the biggest loser. Her and Jesse are such disappointments. 

3 hours ago, stupidjock said:

Just finished watching 3rd episode... indeed back we are! :jonny:

No idea why Kaleb went with Emily tho. What did Sebiah do to him?

I mean, Sabiah did try to vote him out. Even if Emily lied to him and the other 2 voted for Emily, it'd be 2-2 Emily-Sabiah, and then he could do whatever after a tie. He basically secured that he wasn't going home by voting Sabiah. (Ok, Emily could've still technically voted for Kaleb, but why would she go to him before tribal if that was the case) 

• Like 1

The 90 minute episodes are making 45 better but it's still lacking compelling and entertaining characters (Emily has mellowed out now). I like most but there isn't really anyone that I love.

Sabiyah's dilemma was fun to watch from a viewing POV but these deliberate losing your votes are what make those advantages and idols awful

Favourites so far: Jake, Austin and Julie

Edited by Mordecai

SURVIVOR: ATRL EDITION - SEASON 14 IS COMING!!!

Edited by rl231

Katurah is killing me with all the Bruce hate, I really want her to go far here

• Like 1

Emily queen of pop & cutie Jake are staying!!! yasssssshh

Not the second person asking to be voted out in the first 4 episodes, but the longer episodes AND less advantages do make this seem like an old school season of Survivor. Hopefully that continues

Not another quitter :deadbanana2:

I miss the days when Jeff would drag quitters for filth, he’s getting soft in his old age

:khalyan:

this episode was kinda underwhelming to me. no Emily tribal, no episode I fear 

but really, we do need more variety in the cast going forward. we need more villains. more people like Emily! Emily is one of the best casting choices in years. anyways, rooting for an Emily, Mama J, Katurah top 3. the women really are strong this season. manifesting an all woman top 6. 

• Like 2

Dee's so real for still voting Sifu. :bibliahh:

On 10/16/2023 at 2:37 PM, Chamoy said:

Emily, Julie, Dee, Katurah 

The way the swap episode was literally centered around them??

This season is a scream. :WAP:

Happy that the most boring tribe lost immunity.

I don't want Emily's tribe to go to tribal before the merge because I like Brando and Kendra and it seems they'd be in trouble.

I'm keen to see the Bruce and Katurah dynamic finally play out sometime soon.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Clandestine said:

Happy that the most boring tribe lost immunity.

I don't want Emily's tribe to go to tribal before the merge because I like Brando and Kendra and it seems they'd be in trouble.

I'm keen to see the Bruce and Katurah dynamic finally play out sometime soon.

I think in the preview for next week's episode it looks like Brando and Kendra do approach Emily, so it might not be that simple. Hopefully!

No Emily, no ratings.

Also, Katurah's TV personality being an Obsessed Bruce Hater. :bibliahh:

But really, the OG LuLu tribe going out like that. Quitters Hannah and Sean, the mess that was Brandon, Sabiyah blinsided.:bibliahh:

• ATRL Moderator

:biblio: I really don't want Emily working with those nerds

• Like 1

I know Jeff was punching a wall having two almost back to back quitters.

If Reba loses again the girls are kinda screwed thanks to Sean’s nonesense. Sifu won’t stop now until he finds the idol.

i can kinda sympathize with Sean leaving since that was his 4th consecutive tribal council, which must have been super disheartening. He should have gone after J bc they are not gonna win challenges with that roster.

6 hours ago, Harmonizer said:

I think in the preview for next week's episode it looks like Brando and Kendra do approach Emily, so it might not be that simple. Hopefully!

All Drew and Austin have to do is reveal one of their advantages to gain her trust. OG Belo have nothing to offer

Realizing halfway into your fake goodbye speech which should've made the boot target comfortable that you don't actually want to be here anymore and want to gtfo is beyond iconic, like holy ****. :jonny5: This season is 4/4 with tribals so far 

would have been better if Sean's speech was fake to get Sifu super comfortable and then vote him out. Like can you not wait 20-something days to see your husband? :biblio:

• Like 1

I think Sean got disheartened from losing every immunity challenge and had a moment of weakness. He didn’t think he could Denise his way to the end and still win.

Sean corny ass speech :ahh: i hate gays

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.