Survivor 46 - Wednesdays 8/7C on CBS

Chaos Angel

Carolyn's lowkey on her way to becoming a zero vote finalist. I like her but she's not showing any agency which is gonna hurt her, she better put that idol to good use soon

• Thumbs Down 1

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• genetic fail

• Komet

• Chamoy

• Harmonizer

Carolyn managing to switch things from 5-2 against Carson to 3-2-2 against Danny with an idol save for Carson :heart2: to ensure Danny or Heidi goes home. She really played out all the scenarios and came out with the best one.

• Like 1

Love this season, love Carolyn, love the Tika three. Love how female-dominated it is. 

• Like 1

Danny is... HOT :jonny5:

But honestly?? This season is really turning around. I am hoping for a Tika F3 :heart:

I am really rooting for Carolyn to win this!

But honestly, I would really really like to have all Female Top-3 instead of Tika-3. But I like all 6 remaining players tbh.

I am also rooting for Heidi, I think she is playing a good game, perfectly got out of it with Danny today. But it took big balls to know that Carson is the vote and idol got played, that someone out of the remaining 4 is the target and going home and she still kept the idol

yeah, this top 6 is perfect. post-merge the season really has picked up! i think it's looking like this will be the best of the post 40 seasons, especially if it ends with a Carolyn win (I will also be very happy with a Yam Yam win) 

Stark contrast to the garbage that was season 43 where every player was either unlikeable and/or a gamebot. 

Carolyn is not winning sorry. 

• Thumbs Down 1

1 hour ago, dussymob said:

Carolyn is not winning sorry. 

If Gabler could win, anything is possible

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Harmonizer said:

If Gabler could win, anything is possible

Yam Yam or Carson seem more likely. Carolyn seems like a losing finalist. 

• ATRL Moderator
6 minutes ago, dussymob said:

Jury might vote for her now with the idol play. If she wins an immunity later she’s in a good spot 

11 minutes ago, khalyan said:

Jury might vote for her now with the idol play. If she wins an immunity later she’s in a good spot 

It wasn’t played correctly tho.

23 minutes ago, dussymob said:

I feel like Carson is too smart for his own good. It’s worked for him so far but the second the Tika three have to turn on each other he’s the first to go.

Carolyn for the win though!!!!!!!

• ATRL Moderator
28 minutes ago, dussymob said:

It wasn’t played correctly tho.

It wasn’t a flop either.  Danny got 3 votes to Carson’s 2, and had those girls voted for Danny over Heidi it’d been perfect. 

I think the bigger revelation to the jury was that Carolyn wasn’t just there for shits and giggles, but had been playing and could find idols and make moves. 

last episode was brilliant, Carolyn correctly reading every single situation was SO damn satisfying. 

• Like 1

Carolyn outlasting and dismantling the bro alliance, we love to see it

chile-laughing.thumb.gif.fedbdb6a174d0d5

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, dussymob said:

Zero vote finalist dare I say

There's just been too much focus on the tika 3's story and their alliance for them not to end up as the F3 together. Maybe Carolyn is the queenmaker and is the deciding vote to eliminate Carson or Yam Yam giving the other the win. Especially since Jamie/Lauren/Heidi are the most underedited players of the season and there's no way any of them are winning

All these Fake Hidden Immunity Idols by production that were never used because Sarah, Matt and Kane got voted out.

Josh's attempt but getting clocked by Carolyn.

Some of these “predictions” sound very confident and matter-of-fact LOL 

If I see yall in the spoiler thread once the season is over, you will be dealt with.

7 hours ago, genetic fail said:

Some of these “predictions” sound very confident and matter-of-fact LOL 

If I see yall in the spoiler thread once the season is over, you will be dealt with.

What spoiler thread? I never said who was winning I just said Carolyn isn’t winning and the edit is clear as day. 

I don’t trust the edit anymore after the Gabler win tbh, we’re not in the early era of the show anymore and the last few seasons they’ve been giving multiple players/even top three finalists “winner edits” 

Now that Danny is gone I’m good with any of them winning.  

3 hours ago, Dula Peep said:

I don’t trust the edit anymore after the Gabler win tbh, we’re not in the early era of the show anymore and the last few seasons they’ve been giving multiple players/even top three finalists “winner edits” 

People thought Gabler would win. 

• Thumbs Down 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.