Survivor 46 - Wednesdays 8/7C on CBS

Chaos Angel

Spoiler

FvzxV_mWYAA5VyI?format=jpg&name=900x900

The 3 most entertaining castaways this season survives into the finale.

:'(

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• genetic fail

• Komet

• Chamoy

• Harmonizer

that tribal council had me on the edge of my seat. great episode and so excited for this finale! this has definitely become a great for modern survivor seasons. 

They did Lauren so wrong :shakeno:

She’s fun from what we can tell in the rare confessionals got.

Final 6 Tribal council was HEIDI's chance to make a big move and take out the Tika 3.

If it only went down this way:

• LAUREN (Immunity) - CAROLYN
  • HEIDI (Hidden Immunity Idol) - CAROLYN
  • JAIME CAROLYN
  • CAROLYN JAIME 
  • CARSON - JAIME 
  • YAM YAM - JAIME 
  • TIE CAROLYN (3) - JAIME  (3)

They go on a revote, JAIME and CAROLYN can't vote and 2 scenarios will happen:

1. LAUREN and HEIDI still vote for CAROLYN and to avoid another tie, CARSON or YAM YAM betray CAROLYN to avoid drawing rocks and write her name, which results in a CAROLYN (3) - JAIME (1) vote out or both really implode and betray CAROLYN  to a CAROLYN (4) - JAIME (0) vote out
  2. If on the revote CARSON or YAM YAM won't betray CAROLYN, it will result in a TIE again CAROLYN (2) - JAIME  (2). Both CARSON and YAM YAM are forced to draw rocks because LAUREN has Immunity, HEIDI has Immunity Idol, and JAIME and CAROLYN are safe because of the tie and are not drawing rocks, which result in a CARSON or YAM YAM elimination.
  3. Either of the 2 scenario results in a Tika elimination, fracturing the majority alliance.

If HEIDI was adamant on keeping the immunity idol as a safety net and is keen on breaking up the majority Tika alliance, all she needed to do was join JAIME and LAUREN in voting out CAROLYN and playing the idol to herself and watch Tika implode into either betrayal or drawing rocks.

Now that would have been a powerful move, impress the jury and one heck of a crazy tribal.

Scratch Lobster GIF by Survivor CBS

4 minutes ago, Konril said:

Final 6 Tribal council was HEIDI's chance to make a big move and take out the Tika 3.

• JAIME CAROLYN
  • CAROLYN JAIME 
  • CARSON - JAIME 
  • YAM YAM - JAIME 

1. LAUREN and HEIDI still vote for CAROLYN and to avoid another tie, CARSON or YAM YAM betray CAROLYN to avoid drawing rocks and write her name, which results in a CAROLYN (3) - JAIME (1) vote out or both really implode and betray CAROLYN  to a CAROLYN (4) - JAIME (0) vote out
  2. If on the revote CARSON or YAM YAM won't betray CAROLYN, it will result in a TIE again CAROLYN (2) - JAIME  (2). Both CARSON and YAM YAM are forced to draw rocks because LAUREN has Immunity, HEIDI has Immunity Idol, and JAIME and CAROLYN are safe because of the tie and are not drawing rocks, which result in a CARSON or YAM YAM elimination.
  3. Either of the 2 scenario results in a Tika elimination, fracturing the majority alliance.

If HEIDI was adamant on keeping the immunity idol as a safety net and is keen on breaking up the majority Tika alliance, all she needed to do was join JAIME and LAUREN in voting out CAROLYN and playing the idol to herself and watch Tika implode into either betrayal or drawing rocks.

Now that would have been a powerful move, impress the jury and one heck of a crazy tribal.

I don't think Heidi could have played her HII after the votes were read before the Purple Rock

Just now, Harmonizer said:

I don't think Heidi could have played her HII after the votes were read before the Purple Rock

No she plays it before the votes are read. And if she voted Carolyn instead of Jaime, that's 3-3 tie. Goes on a revote and either of the 2 scenarios play out.

Already happened on the crazy tribal of MvGX. Split alliances 5-5. David plays idol for Ken before reading the vote.

None of them changes vote. Jay has immunity, Ken has Hidden immunity, Zeke and Hannah safe. Jessica draws rock.

I was devastated because I really liked Jessica and her alliance but it made for such a crazy and entertaining tribal council. :gaycat6:

Heidi could've done the same scenario, she played her idol to herself and voted Carolyn.

I don't know if she watched MvGX, but she could've shifted the dynamics heading into the finale.

15 minutes ago, Konril said:

• JAIME CAROLYN
  • CAROLYN JAIME 
  • CARSON - JAIME 
  • YAM YAM - JAIME 

Yeah. Heidi is a flop. According to Jamie’s interview, she and Lauren tried their best to sway Heidi. Heidi had nothing to lose. Well thanks to her flopness, Tika 3 is in the finale :jonny6:

Yeah, Heidi had nothing to lose there and everything to gain, she really flopped. Unless she really though she has better chance of winning next to two of Tikas lmao

Anyway CAROLYN :jonny5: :jonny5: What a story, she has to be winning right? She would become one of the most loved winners INSTANTLY 

2 hours ago, Komet blu said:

Yeah, Heidi had nothing to lose there and everything to gain, she really flopped. Unless she really though she has better chance of winning next to two of Tikas lmao

Anyway CAROLYN :jonny5: :jonny5: What a story, she has to be winning right? She would become one of the most loved winners INSTANTLY 

I need my queen to win. I've never been more invested in a player since Natalie or Jeremy.

Heidi really should have used her idol as leverage to force Jamie's (and Lauren's) hand, or just publicly revealed it which (although unlikely) would have caused chaos and may have allowed for a potential split vote. Instead she sat there and did nothing which is the dumbest thing you could do. I understand that from exit interviews Jamie and Lauren were close with Yam Yam and Carson but it makes zero sense for them to let the Tika 3 get any further than F6 bc at that point they're just playing for second and third place.

Also

Spoiler

I think they accidentally spoiled Heidi surviving the F5 tribal cause she says in the finale preview that she doesn't want to finish 4th, 3rd or 2nd but wants to win :rip:

• ATRL Moderator

Just caught up on the last 2 weeks. Completely confused by Heidi/Lauren/Jamie's gameplay... they really should have tried to knock out a Tika at final 7. And Heidi's idol play was so useless :skull:

HOWEVER, that's fine with me because we stan the Tika 3 yup yup. Kind of hope they all make the final 3 because it would be an interesting (and possibly even?) FTC! I do think one will get knocked out at F4 though.

Happy Carolyn Crowning Day! :heart2:

Manifesting Carolyn 🕯🕯🕯

She'd be my favorite winner since... Michelle? Pull thru pls

Carolyn please, or if not, any of the Tikas. 💜💜

Do people actually think Carolyn will win, or do they just really want her to? Because unless she's sitting next to Heidi and Lauren I can't see it.

I hope she or Yam Yam wins though. Carson's nice to look at but has been boring most of the season

• Thumbs Down 1

Firemaking challenge. :WAP:

Congrats to the winner

Spoiler

Yam Yam

but gutted that

Spoiler

Carolyn is a zero vote finalists

Well :doc: Disappointing end to an otherwise good season.

Yam Yam was one of my least favorites from the very beginning, but I tolerated him because he was with Carolyn and Carson. :skull: This sucks.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Told y’all.

• Thumbs Down 1

4 consecutive Seasons of

Spoiler

7 - 1 - 0 Votes

ibde2iUDKHGuRV.gif

1 hour ago, Konril said:

4 consecutive Seasons of

Reveal hidden contents

7 - 1 - 0 Votes

ibde2iUDKHGuRV.gif

We are tired :monkey:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.