Raised By Wolves | HBO Max |Sci-Fi Drama | Ridley Scott | S2 OUT

X~MoviePoP

I think I enjoyed season 2 more than season 1 actually!

• 1 month later...
24 minutes ago, X~MoviePoP said:

May be cancelled

NOOOOOOOOOO

Ugh this doesn’t look well, neither for the show or the actor. Even if the show manages to salve itself Abubakar just made a mess going public with this, probably even tainted some interest from other services willing to save it and definitely killing any chance with HBO now.

Not one of my all time fav Sci-Fi shows most likely not getting renewed & being abandoning after that cliff hanger
american-horror-story-jessica-lange.gif

so hbo cancelled it but they're looking for someone else to pick it up? i'm kinda surprised this even got a 2nd season in the first place, no one really talks about it. im not as invested as i was after s1, s2 was good but something was off still i hope they can finish the story with a 3rd and final season or maybe netflix should pick it up, they have like no good content anymore.

I swear to God everytime a show is cancelled with a cliffhanger I wanna die.. I hate not having closure

Also.. What did he mean by "what is happening at Warner, that a lot of shows are not having their stories finished." 

What is happening? Beside the merge? 

Edited by Johnny Jacobs

19 minutes ago, Johnny Jacobs said:

I swear to God everytime a show is cancelled with a cliffhanger I wanna die.. I hate not having closure

Also.. What did he mean by "what is happening at Warner, that a lot of shows are not having their stories finished." 

What is happening? Beside the merge? 

Exactly that, Discovery wants to invest in cheap stuff so they're axing anything that's not a cw production.

Damn it.

**** you HBO. I will stream illegally all your shows. 

So annoyed that this was cancelled. This is one of the few actually interesting original shows on tv that isn't a prequel/sequel/remake or based on a book, and that's really rare these days. At least the creator said he'll get the ending out in some form even if the show ends so it hopefully won't just end on a cliffhanger with no conclusion.

This ruined my night. Season 2 was leaps and bounds better than season 1. Can’t believe it’s cancelled. Unbelievable.

Noooo first The O.A and now this … why do they always cancel actually good sci fi on cliffhangers 

This is sending me because I just got done watching S2 & I come on here to see what the girls have to say about it, only to find out it’s cancelled :deadbanana4:

not surprised tho! Was kinda shocked that it got a S2 to begin with & I really doubt any other network will pick it up tbh! 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.