• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sensation

• geddymonster

• pride4jc1222

• Gui Blackout

• ATRL Moderator
10 hours ago, NoAngelus said:

What a match. What a tournament. What a career.

While his peers were starting out he was hiding in the basement while his country was bombed, in the meantime playing in empty pools, for years struggling to travel with his passport and because of sanctions, only to outcome all the money thrown from all the rich countries at their players with his heart. 

Too bad his personality is trash

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

15 hours ago, supaspaz said:

Too bad his personality is trash

Yeah because you know his personality.

God is good and KARMA really proved to the world and to YOU who was actually naughty and who was nice, sweety. Sneaky nasty trash people get what they deserve and Fedal sure did :rip:

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

23 hours ago, Sensation said:

Montreal ATP draw

Toronto WTA draw

might have to cop tickets to the NB Open :jonny:

• ATRL Moderator
4 hours ago, NoAngelus said:

Yeah because you know his personality.

God is good and KARMA really proved to the world and to YOU who was actually naughty and who was nice, sweety. Sneaky nasty trash people get what they deserve and Fedal sure did :rip:

We might need to retire this thread because this is so funny. Like, how do we ever top it?

19 hours ago, supaspaz said:

We might need to retire this thread because this is so funny. Like, how do we ever top it?

Just read back your pressed hateful posts and you'll top it.

• Like 1

Can't wait for medal to arrive so I can see it in person :jonny6:

The fact that he keeps all of his trophies in his restaurant and you can see them even from the street... I feel honored living 10 minutes away from the biggest tennis player of all time and one of the biggest athletes of all time and 15 minutes away from his restaurant so I can look at all those GS trophies every single day on my way to work lol

novak.jpg

• Like 1

• ATRL Moderator
9 hours ago, NoAngelus said:

Can't wait for medal to arrive so I can see it in person :jonny6:

The fact that he keeps all of his trophies in his restaurant and you can see them even from the street... I feel honored living 10 minutes away from the biggest tennis player of all time and one of the biggest athletes of all time and 15 minutes away from his restaurant so I can look at all those GS trophies every single day on my way to work lol

novak.jpg

Keep posting like this and maybe one day he’ll love you back <3

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, supaspaz said:

Keep posting like this and maybe one day he'll love you back <3

Suffer <3

• Like 1

Nadal withdrew from the US Open

Osaka d. Jabeur 63 61

This is probably wraps on Rafa's career. Since the start of 2023, Rafa has missed 6 of the last 7 slams, and only won one grand slam match (the 1st round of the 2023 Australian Open). The fact that Rafa said that he is playing the Laver Cup (which is essentially an exhibition) over a slam should tell you that he is ready to retire, rather than someone who is going to play next year.

8 hours ago, pride4jc1222 said:

This is probably wraps on Rafa's career. Since the start of 2023, Rafa has missed 6 of the last 7 slams, and only won one grand slam match (the 1st round of the 2023 Australian Open). The fact that Rafa said that he is playing the Laver Cup (which is essentially an exhibition) over a slam should tell you that he is ready to retire, rather than someone who is going to play next year.

He's 'playing' Laver Cup because of the money prize, did you see how much money they get just from coming to that joke event? Laver Cup is money laundry event for establishment to fil their pockets with even more money. And Nadal belongs to that establishment.

I'll never forget how Nadal and Federer used their power and voice during ATP council meetings to ask for top players to be paid even more when players outside of top 50 can't even afford to play. 

He is not announcing retirement yet because he is still getting all the money from the sponsors as if he was active player, and I think he doesn't wanna let Djokovic be the last one standing so I guess he'll continue pretending to play hoping Novak beats him to the retirement race, because let's be real, last one standing will have the biggest attention when he goes. It will be the end of the greatest era in tennis.

And while it worked for Federer to retire at his event, it's not a way for Nadal to go. 

Edited by NoAngelus

Medvedev, Auger-Aliassime, Paul, Tsitsipas have all lost in Montreal so far

22 hours ago, Sensation said:

Djokovic has withdrawn from Cincinnati

Expected. Serbia organized public greeting for Olympic medalists on Tuesday so...

At this point I'll be surprised even if he plays US Open, it feels too soon.

Toronto

Anisimova d. Sabalenka 64 62

Shnaider d. Gauff 64 61

Osaka lost in the final round of qualifying in Cincinnati

Montreal F

Popyrin d. Rublev 62 64

Toronto F

Pegula d. Anisimova 63 26 61

Cincinnati

Draper d. Tsitsipas

Tiafoe d. Musetti

Lehecka d. Medvedev

Fernandez d. Rybakina

Putintseva d. Gauff

Matthew Forbes is a name to look out for. On the surface, I think he could do some damage either at the US Open or the 2025 Australian Open. Deep down in the subsurface, I can see him being a future slam winner and world #1.

Coco has been off since French Open and Elena/Aryna are still struggling from injuries, a mess :rip:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.