me and karma vibe like that:celestial:

ATP results

Antwerp final

Auger-Aliassime d. Korda 63 64

Napoli final

Musetti d. Berrettini 76 62

Stockholm final

Rune d. Tsitsipas 64 64

Simona getting busted after hiring Patrick. Karma's a *****!

I believe Simona :coffee2:

Hopefully it gets cleared up

I always felt something didn't seem right about her 2019 Wimbledon title and the way she blew Serena out of the water in the final. This news only raises my suspicions. I'll be so mad if her doping cheated us out of a final slam for Serena.

Alcaraz d. Draper 36 62 75 in Basel

Women's YEC field is set with Swiatek, Jabeur, Pegula, Gauff, Garcia, Sabalenka, Kasatkina, Sakkari

On 10/24/2022 at 2:47 PM, Frozen99 said:

epic 

The meldonium was hitting so strong here it sent Justine into an early retirement

miss rena saying she ain't retiring .. i'm excited on another hand i don't wanna see her being destroyed by 18 years old's :gaycat6:

6 hours ago, Bethenny Frankel said:

The meldonium was hitting so strong here it sent Justine into an early retirement

Jnkcentrals No Its True Its True GIF - Jnkcentrals No Its True Its True  Twitter - Discover & Share GIFs

Auger-Aliassime d. Alcaraz 63 62 in Basel SF and then won the title today over Rune

Medvedev d. Shapovalov 46 63 62 to win Vienna

Who thought Fort Worth, Texas was a good host city for the WTA Finals (or any tennis tournament for that matter)? :rip:The arena has been EMPTY and the people that did show up have been ASLEEP. The court is also slow as molasses…

9 hours ago, geddymonster said:

Who thought Fort Worth, Texas was a good host city for the WTA Finals (or any tennis tournament for that matter)? :rip:The arena has been EMPTY and the people that did show up have been ASLEEP. The court is also slow as molasses…

and this is the ticket prize currently :rip:

they should've just kept it in Guadalajara, it was great last year

TOMMY PAUL takes out Nadal. He's been so good all year. Just beat Carlitos a few weeks back. And because I know how y'all operate. Start supporting him!

spacer.png

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.