• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Venice B

• Cloudy

• CBC

• G.U.Y. Gaga

Top Posters In This Topic

On 8/15/2023 at 3:02 PM, Julián said:

Today is the day I finally stop using RATmber to light torches in the overworld. You will come home twink king! :duca: 

There are no torch puzzles in fontaine so now what.

_

Lytwink slaying this abyss even though it's quite bad for him :jonny: I got Aqua off the weapon banner so I had to give him that instead :sad: 

Lyney's story quest...

King of Fontaine tbh

Fontaine's archon quest was good but

That ***** RATraveller trying to give Lyney some attitude when he's a literal orphan who was living on the streets and only got an opportunity to live a decent life because a fatui harbinger literally saved him and his sister... and still they're all friendly and nice to Childe who's an actual harbinger and tried to kill them and destroy a whole ass city

:rip: make it make sense!

Just finished the Archon Quest in Fontaine and it was amazing. I had so much fun. 
After the boring Desert, this is an amazing fresh start. 

• Like 1

Even though i didnt particulary liked the archon quest of Fontaine, i do like the region.

Its very colorful ( gay! ) , the environment doesnt try to kill you all the time  ( Inazuma bish ) and there are no huge mountains .

As for the characters, i like the twins.. Wriotheslay is bed material , and Furina is annoying so far. Neuvillete did nothing for me in archon quest.

Furina > Nahida

Once we learn more about her story the public is gonna switch (and pull C2R1)

ezgif-com-resize-14.gif

Finally had some time to explore Fontaint and it's a serve so far 

The side quests being way better than the archon quest :ahh: 

The underwater is soo good, even the combat is fun ( I do hope that they add more "abilities" in future patches"  

:clap3:

yes neuvillette and lyney yes universal acclaim

ezgif-com-resize-14.gif

Sumeru Act II archon quest... I fear this won't be topped till Snezhnaya

Speaking of, I wish the remaining regions were more hinted throughout the lore to build the hype. Inazuma and Sumeru felt rather present in the quests. Fontaine already not so much, though they were always famous for their machinery/inventors. But Natlan? Feels so absent and it's coming after Fontaine already

Can't believe we have a logo for Kitana in the dark theme (who is a fat flop compared to Mileena) and we didn't get a logo for GODtaine

ezgif-com-resize-14.gif

14 minutes ago, Fevesy said:

Can't believe we have a logo for Kitana in the dark theme (who is a fat flop compared to Mileena) and we didn't get a logo for GODtaine

ezgif-com-resize-14.gif

Like... @Ryan it's not too late to fix this!

akDkigJ.png

ezgif-com-resize-14.gif

22 minutes ago, Fevesy said:

ezgif-com-resize-14.gif

8th november bookmark it girlies

ezgif-com-resize-14.gif

1 hour ago, BlackoutZone said:

Sumeru Act II archon quest... I fear this won't be topped till Snezhnaya

Speaking of, I wish the remaining regions were more hinted throughout the lore to build the hype. Inazuma and Sumeru felt rather present in the quests. Fontaine already not so much, though they were always famous for their machinery/inventors. But Natlan? Feels so absent and it's coming after Fontaine already

That's probably because there's some real **** going down in Natlan. We've never seen a single NPC from that region yet and the last time we've heard from Natlan was through Varka's letter when he said Capitano was heading there, and he's THEE most powerful Harbinger. To be honest I'm way more excited for Natlan than I was for Fontaine because we know almost nothing about that region and Murata will probably be my favorite archon. I'm looking forward for 4.2 when Furina finally spills about Natlan :duca:

• Like 1

I heard Genshit has been bombing for six banners now, can someone confirm?

azealia-banks-breakfast-club.gif

45 minutes ago, Born to Run said:

It might be bombing in iOS China but in the worldwide sales, it sits comfortably at #2 behind HSR with little drop. Cant say the same with ha sis though.

v2ncikjx2hfb1.png

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Born to Run said:

China kinda moved on to HSR but Genshin is still doing well WW.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.