Genshin Impact | 4.7 An Everlasting Dream Intertwined | Sigewinne Furina 25.06

Mirrorcle

4 hours ago, Fevesy said:

I don't see anything in the skill description that the infused burst will cause anyone else hit harder (except his C2 giving EM) - the additional damage text on Kazuha Slash is referring to the additional hits of that element the burst does.

I was confused by the "Bonus Elemantal Damage" from the skill multipliers/description. For some reason i thought he was giving an elemental damage bonus for the element it swirled :skull: Maybe it's me, but sometimes the skill descriptions/translations are a bit messy

3 hours ago, Chiidish said:

Unless you have c2 Kazuha that should be correct from my understanding. And also Yae doesn’t snapshot so if you do have c2 you probably have to replace turrets and swirl again to see max damage 

I usually go Fischl's Q > Kazuha E and Q > Yae's turrets (Burst if I consider it's worth it) > and Kokomi's E > Fischl E > Kazuha E > Kokomi Q

Tho honestly most times it's all randomness lol. I don't think Yae's turrets not snapshoting matters since it's not like Bennett's Q, the VV shread it affects the enemy not Yae, plus the elemental bonus from his passive probably is already added by the time you deploy her turrets since you swirl electro before she takes the field

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Venice B

• Cloudy

• CBC

• G.U.Y. Gaga

Top Posters In This Topic

45 minutes ago, Cloudy said:

I was confused by the "Bonus Elemantal Damage" from the skill multipliers/description. For some reason i thought he was giving an elemental damage bonus for the element it swirled :skull: Maybe it's me, but sometimes the skill descriptions/translations are a bit messy

I usually go Fischl's Q > Kazuha E and Q > Yae's turrets (Burst if I consider it's worth it) > and Kokomi's E > Fischl E > Kazuha E > Kokomi Q

Tho honestly most times it's all randomness lol. I don't think Yae's turrets not snapshoting matters since it's not like Bennett's Q, the VV shread it affects the enemy not Yae, plus the elemental bonus from his passive probably is already added by the time you deploy her turrets since you swirl electro before she takes the field

I don’t think you should burst on Yae until the jellyfish is down right?

i usually Yae E> Kazuha EQ > koko E> Yae QE > Fischl Q > Koko Q (DPS) until turrent reset 

but I guess fischl could technically go first in this scenario 

Edited by G.U.Y. Gaga

6 hours ago, willmcclure9 said:

Rated all the NPC characters / Sumeru characters 1s :sorry:

I see someone isn't ready for the collapse that is sumeru!

1 hour ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

I don’t think you should burst on Yae until the jellyfish is down right?

i usually Yae E> Kazuha EQ > koko E> Yae QE > Fischl Q > Koko Q (DPS) until turrent reset 

but I guess fischl could technically go first in this scenario 

Tbh with how long the CD and her energy problems (tho I use the Enkanomiya weapon that honestly it's quite good on her if I'm being honest and kind of makes up for her ER problems) I don't really use it unless I think it's necessary. You kind of only can do it once or twice (and that's being generous) so I just use it whenever I feel like it can be a good use of dps

The thing with Yae is you have to deploy her turrets first and then burst and then deploy her turrets again which is such a loss of time...Sometimes I just wish it was a single big hit with all the 4 multipliers added or that it didn't delete the turrets. It's such a dumb concept

26 minutes ago, Cloudy said:

Tbh with how long the CD and her energy problems (tho I use the Enkanomiya weapon that honestly it's quite good on her if I'm being honest and kind of makes up for her ER problems) I don't really use it unless I think it's necessary. You kind of only can do it once or twice (and that's being generous) so I just use it whenever I feel like it can be a good use of dps

The thing with Yae is you have to deploy her turrets first and then burst and then deploy her turrets again which is such a loss of time...Sometimes I just wish it was a single big hit with all the 4 multipliers added or that it didn't delete the turrets. It's such a dumb concept

It may be because I have her C1 but my burst is pretty much always up and I use widths. In this team comp as long as you have OZ up with Koko’s jellyfish out the turrent timing doesn’t really matter tbh

this team plus raiden national has been all my abyss clears pretty much

14 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

It may be because I have her C1 but my burst is pretty much always up and I use widths. In this team comp as long as you have OZ up with Koko’s jellyfish out the turrent timing doesn’t really matter tbh

this team plus raiden national has been all my abyss clears pretty much

Yeah I have her at C0 so the burst isn't really my priority, I just use it randomly when I feel it's a good use. Tbf doesn't seem like HYV incentivites its use seeing as her cons are mostly focused on the turrets and with the new artifact set the thing that it's going to benefit the most will still be the turrets

In general I'm just very bad at this reset kind of abilities lol both Fischl and Kokomi

Can’t wait for Sumeru

Spoiler

Are any traitors trying out Tower of Fantasy today. The game is downloading now hihi 

1 hour ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Can’t wait for Sumeru

Hide contents

Are any traitors trying out Tower of Fantasy today. The game is downloading now hihi 

Can't get into it. The animations feel so choppy compared to Genshin, and I prefer Genshin's medieval, fantasy style over sci-fi.

I'm glad it's doing well though. Hopefully this pushes MiHoYo to improve their game.

On 8/8/2022 at 8:00 AM, Shendelzare said:

2FC3YlU.png 

It's that time again when we have a dead banner on and filler events.
We all know ATRLers love to do rates so we are gonna do another one!
It's also interesting to see how first impressions change overtime.

The rules are simple, just vote!
10 being the highest and 1 being the lowest.
You can vote for your #1 Character, which will get +2 points

and 1 vote for the characters you least like, which will lose -3 points.

Failure to follow these basic ass rules will result in your votes not being counted :priceless:
Voting will end on Aug 12, 9am Eastern Time. 

Submit your votes 
HERE

Done!

2 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Can’t wait for Sumeru

Reveal hidden contents

I downloaded and the only thing I get is 10 hour queues to enter any server. I might have to login in a few days because there is too much traffic.

44 minutes ago, awong918 said:

Can't get into it. The animations feel so choppy compared to Genshin, and I prefer Genshin's medieval, fantasy style over sci-fi.

I'm glad it's doing well though. Hopefully this pushes MiHoYo to improve their game.

All of this. Maybe hoyoverse will give us a good anniversary event now that they have some competition (highly doubt it though they couldn't care less about genshin's playerbase lmao)

Yea I have a 24 hour queue but it doesn’t seem like my cup of tea tbh

Here's a mini-game for those who voted

Leave a comment with your top 5 prediction.
You'll get 1 entry for every correct character with the correct position.
example:
1. Paimon
2. Mona
3. Aloy
4. Raiden
5. Yoimiya

Two winners will be chosen, they will receive a blessing of the welkin moon.
2FC3YlU.png

If you are a whale and don't really care for this, you can still leave a prediction and just add a :gaycat: emoji. 
Adding the :gaycat: emote means you won't get entries and you're also only doing it for fun.

Whales can also PM me if they want to add more prizes 

:gaylorcat2:

1) Kazuha

2) Raiden

3) Zhongli

4) Hu Tao

5) Yae

Edited by Reverie

1.) Raiden

2.) Yae Miko

3.) The Prinzessin der Verurteilung aka Fischl 

4.) Kazuha

5.) Ayato

5 hours ago, Shendelzare said:

example:
1. Paimon
2. Mona
3. Aloy
4. Raiden
5. Yoimiya

2FC3YlU.png

If you are a whale and don't really care for this, you can still leave a prediction and just add a :gaycat: emoji. 
Adding the :gaycat: emote means you won't get entries and you're also only doing it for fun.

Hide contents

1. Kazuha

2. Zhong Li

3. Hu Tao

4. Yae Miko

5. Venti

1. Godbedo

2. God Tao

3. Fadden Shoflop

4. Godisato Ayato

5. Forehead

:gaycat: if that wasn’t obvious.

4 minutes ago, CakeLikeRihanna said:

The bad predictions so far :rip:

1. Yoimiya

2. Al Haitham

3. Cyno

4. Kazuha

5. Itto

:gaycat:

we love a non strategic king :gaycat:

I’m not in love with ToF but it’s cute. It has potential for sure. 

Genshin could definitely learn a couple things from that game.

Will play both because why not?

It was a bloodbath yday on Twitch though, 4k viewers for Genshin vs 300k+ for ToF :skull:

Edited by Comedor

9 hours ago, Shendelzare said:

example:
1. Paimon
2. Mona
3. Aloy
4. Raiden
5. Yoimiya

2FC3YlU.png

Reveal hidden contents

1. Kazuha

2. Raiden 

3. Zhongli

4. Yae

5. Itto

I think Columbina and/or Arlecchino might be coming to stomp though :mandown:

Does anyone know what do you do with the spare stars from Mona's island? :rip:

1. Raiden

2. Kazuha

3. Bennett

4. Ayaka

5. Cyno 

:gaycat:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.